Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

People don't take it for "fun" its solely for cramming purposes because it helps you to concentrate. I'm in my 3rd year of Uni now and I know a lot of people who take it. From what I've heard it works for some people and not at all for others, doesn't seem worth it.

I find it hard to believe that this a kid a my school snorts adderall so he can concentrate.........

I hate to be THAT guy (and I am sorry for you Loss Bondo)...

But try and learn from this: I recently read that almost 80% of college students (polled for a survey) thought that perscription drugs were "safer" than illegal drugs. Adderall, any of the pain killers, xanax...etc. If the docotor is not giving it to you, do not take it! I cant tell you how many people I know that took Adderall in college...not worth it for me.

Zach

i only take it occasionally because of my ADHD and i hate it (i can't eat and shit, and it only helps my concentration a tad), don't get why people would take it for fun <_<

sorry for your loss Ebondo

People don't take it for "fun" its solely for cramming purposes because it helps you to concentrate. I'm in my 3rd year of Uni now and I know a lot of people who take it. From what I've heard it works for some people and not at all for others, doesn't seem worth it.

People definitely take it recreationally.

Floyd Mayweather is a bitch.

When they 1st agreed to the fight, I thought that it was way to easy, when dealing with a Mayweather.

If the fight does happen Floyd is in for a world of hurt, Pacman really doesn't seem to like getting screwd around (of course he fights hard/smart when he's not mad too)

This was going to be the 1st fight in years I was going to pay to see.

When they 1st agreed to the fight, I thought that it was way to easy, when dealing with a Mayweather.

If the fight does happen Floyd is in for a world of hurt, Pacman really doesn't seem to like getting screwd around (of course he fights hard/smart when he's not mad too)

Mayweather is doing everything in his power to kill this fight but I'm a little suspicious that Manny won't agree to steroid testing, especially within a month of the fight.

Manny ended up agreeing to blood testing up to 24 hours before the fight. I still feel the fight will happen, I think Floyd is just salty that the split is 50/50.

I hate to be THAT guy (and I am sorry for you Loss Bondo)...

But try and learn from this: I recently read that almost 80% of college students (polled for a survey) thought that perscription drugs were "safer" than illegal drugs. Adderall, any of the pain killers, xanax...etc. If the docotor is not giving it to you, do not take it! I cant tell you how many people I know that took Adderall in college...not worth it for me.

Zach

i only take it occasionally because of my ADHD and i hate it (i can't eat and shit, and it only helps my concentration a tad), don't get why people would take it for fun <_<

sorry for your loss Ebondo

Agree that it works for some really well and not at all for others. I've been takin it for two years and it works great for me. No appetite loss or anything.

Last year during finals this kid came up offering 70 dollars for 2 pills, told him noooo way buddy

Same. The last fight I payed for was the de la hoya vs mayweather back in 07

Sat 45 minutes waiting at the post office. Some dumb bitch was filing for passports for herself and 3 kids. She just brought blank forms and had the clerk fill everything out for her. There was no second clerk.

She also had to consult with him if it was worth the money to have them expedited, you know because its expensive, but they dont want to miss their trip to jolly old bolivia or whatever the hell they were going. Oh and she should write a new check because she needed a check for EACH form, not 1 payment for the 4 of them and hey can I freshen up your tea and get you some more snacks because it looks like you're really enjoying yourself catching up with your old friend the $12 AN HOUR POSTAL WORKER ABOUT HOW CONFUSING THE FORMS ARE.

Not that I was upset waiting or anything.

Edited by Ahriman

Dear ex girlfriend, you can stop trying to ruin my life, my current relationship and all the ones I've had since (ITS BEEN 2 YEARS!). Just give it up as it doesnt work and just ends up making people think your even more nuts then previously.

Dear ex girlfriend, you can stop trying to ruin my life, my current relationship and all the ones I've had since (ITS BEEN 2 YEARS!). Just give it up as it doesnt work and just ends up making people think your even more nuts then previously.

This kind of sounds like my boyfriend's ex... from five years ago... and they went out for 6 months. She is crazy! She asked my boyfriend if he was settling by being with me (wtf! who says that?) and wondering if he would ever get back together with her.

game 1: 8-2 win

game 2: 6-5 OT loss

game 3: 7-2 loss

talk about a strange series. anyways, we're done. eliminated in the first round (two time champs), and now we wait MONTHS while the olympics run every rink in this city before spring league begins and a complete reworking of the team begins next weekend.

This kind of sounds like my boyfriend's ex... from five years ago... and they went out for 6 months. She is crazy! She asked my boyfriend if he was settling by being with me (wtf! who says that?) and wondering if he would ever get back together with her.

Awh man , im tellin you.. Some girls are nuts. Tried to pull a move on me one time not too long ago, definite no. Its a shame, because 2 years ago she was a nice girl, then she went and "grew up" as she puts it.

EBondo, the hardest one I've had to endure... A kid in my homeroom died in a car accident with his 2 best friends and his cousin. 3 days after the end of 10th grade. Kid would have easily won best mannered. My group of friends(who, ironically are my pond hockey buddies), a pair of twins, a diehard pens fan, and a history buff are some of the emotionally strongest people i've ever seen, and we were ALL bawling like babies by the time we saw him. His cousin was an emotional wreck. Such a sad story.

Awh man , im tellin you.. Some girls are nuts. Tried to pull a move on me one time not too long ago, definite no. Its a shame, because 2 years ago she was a nice girl, then she went and "grew up" as she puts it.

I feel ya man, my ex(was going with her for 2 years and been broke up over a year) trying to get my best friend of 17 years just to try spite and annoy me, ive been with my now gf for a year and a bit, we fully just had to laugh at her, but as you said, she was a real nice girl back then...oh well.

I feel ya man, my ex(was going with her for 2 years and been broke up over a year) trying to get my best friend of 17 years just to try spite and annoy me, ive been with my now gf for a year and a bit, we fully just had to laugh at her, but as you said, she was a real nice girl back then...oh well.

I hope your best mate nailed her instead!

Not sure why I'm putting this in the venting thread, but it has to go somewhere and I'm not making a thread for it:

My dog literally just coughed up a piece of cancer from his lungs. Playing at Dr. House with google tells me this isnt completely unheard of but I seriously just don't know how to feel about it. I bagged it and it's sitting in the fridge in case the vet wants to look at it. I have cancer in my fridge.

Dear Fat Friend:

No, I dont want to go home with you tonight. I want to take youre much more attractive friend home. Please stop touching me, trying to play "footsies" with me, or staring at me. Realistically, I can only push my syelf to one side of the bench so far, and honestly, the staring is starting to creep me out.

Sincerely,

The guy who is going to be banging your friend tomorrow night.

Zach

Not sure why I'm putting this in the venting thread, but it has to go somewhere and I'm not making a thread for it:

My dog literally just coughed up a piece of cancer from his lungs. Playing at Dr. House with google tells me this isnt completely unheard of but I seriously just don't know how to feel about it. I bagged it and it's sitting in the fridge in case the vet wants to look at it. I have cancer in my fridge.

damn...what the hell does cancer look like?