Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

We had 6 or 7" last night, now I can't see across the street.

I live a little inland of Lake Superior, we usually have 3-4 times what we have now. We'd normally get a foot or two per week pretty solid through January and February... we haven't gotten 6" this month, I'd gladly take all of your snow. Plus we have the infrastructure to deal with most of it so the roads are never too terrible save the morning after a big fall.

Pussed out on my hockey clinic last night due to the weather. I should have gone.

They canceled our playoff game, makeup is Monday when there is another potential storm.

My teams playoff trip to San Jose for the NAPHL was cancelled. Got the last seed to make it to the playoffs, all bleached our hair, exited to go... and our flight was cancelled. So now I'm stuck here in Boston and my season is over.

I too wish I was up in that snow. Pittsburgh got crushed and I won't see much of anything all year, saw some snow in Atlanta a few weeks ago. A dusting actually :'(

Pittsburgh got nothing compared to here or Philly

My teams playoff trip to San Jose for the NAPHL was cancelled. Got the last seed to make it to the playoffs, all bleached our hair, exited to go... and our flight was cancelled. So now I'm stuck here in Boston and my season is over.

sucks dude. I'm surprised they canceled the flight. Boston didn't get that much snow.

sucks dude. I'm surprised they canceled the flight. Boston didn't get that much snow.

I know it doesn't make sense. Do you play for the blackhawks in the ij? I think we are playing you in a scrimage next week.

Is the vent that the trip got canceled or that you made the sorry decision to bleach your hair :)

lol, actually.. I was just about to bleach my hair when I got the call to not drive to the air port, so I was one of the lucky ones that didnt..

Waiting around at work (we are dead too) for the tight short wearing UPS guy to get here and deliver my x3 Pro Stock U+ CL's.

Two hours till COB and counting... :(

Pittsburgh got nothing compared to here or Philly

I know and I cant imagine it! All of Pittsburgh area schools and universities are closed! People didn't have power for many hours... crazy.

I know and I cant imagine it! All of Pittsburgh area schools and universities are closed! People didn't have power for many hours... crazy.

Schools were closing early here on Monday even though the snow didn't hit until 3 or 4. The school closings around here have gotten absurd lately.

Schools were closing early here on Monday even though the snow didn't hit until 3 or 4. The school closings around here have gotten absurd lately.

universities and schools were closed almost all week. I think they'll have school tomorrow though. Lots of businesses and restaurants were closed. Thank heavens that I still had to work all week :rolleyes:

Dirk, you don't wanna be up here. it blows. stay warm.

Although you better move home quick to play some puck this summer.

I am 99% sure I'll be back in June, beginning of June. Now as long as you, Ty, Justin, and Mav take me back under your wing and invite me to come play, and pray that the pond you guys were using freezes up again next winter! :) I'll also need to buy some new equipment (wahoooo!), not to mention a new vehicle. You guys can use me as a pylon :)

My brother hasn't had school all week and I heard Cal U canceled all classes for the week back on Monday (!).

I am 99% sure I'll be back in June, beginning of June. Now as long as you, Ty, Justin, and Mav take me back under your wing and invite me to come play, and pray that the pond you guys were using freezes up again next winter! :) I'll also need to buy some new equipment (wahoooo!), not to mention a new vehicle. You guys can use me as a pylon :)

My brother hasn't had school all week and I heard Cal U canceled all classes for the week back on Monday (!).

yep yep! bc3 got cancelled as well... which is where our "pond" aka retaining water hole is. ya we will have to get you back into the swing of things. I have a team put in at ICOP for march, then i'm sure it starts up again june/july. You'll have to let me know for sure, and I can throw you on the roster. I don't think i've played with you since ... maybe roller? in high school

I just got robbed, well, technically burglarized/home broken into. It's nice that the ONE time in the past 10 years I've had more than $100 cash at home, it got stolen. This just makes a great week even better.  

Edited by gxc999

Got home today from vacation. First two and a half days at sea, we couldn't really do much because it was still freezing. Warmest it got was about 65 on Thursday in Nassau. Every day the winds were 30+MPH. We actually dealt with 80 MPH winds coming home from Freeport, Bahamas. Sucks that the weather put a damper in our trip, cause other than that it was a great one.