Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

My D partner (and really good friend) has dislocated his shoulder the last two games. He is out for a while :(

One of my linemates tore ankle ligaments this past week :angry:

I don't really care who wins the game but where the hell has PHX disciplined, hard-working game gone? I wanted to see a good game, they came out flying and since their first PK they've been awful.

It's one thing to be a ringer playing several levels below your ability, it's another to be a dick and take a guy out. We lost three guys due to injury tonight.

Two of our hockey school graduates (former students) won the NCAA title with BC and recently got arrested for underage possession of alcohol while driving. Boss still wants me to run articles on them and feature them on our website :rolleyes:

Two of our hockey school graduates (former students) won the NCAA title with BC and recently got arrested for underage possession of alcohol while driving. Boss still wants me to run articles on them and feature them on our website :facepalm:

F the boss. Or just run the article and let him handle the complaints you get

Two of our hockey school graduates (former students) won the NCAA title with BC and recently got arrested for underage possession of alcohol while driving. Boss still wants me to run articles on them and feature them on our website :facepalm:

Who hasn't had booze when they were underage? It's not like they raped anyone.

Cops came door to door tonight passing out flyers letting us know a convicted sex offender moved in almost directly across the alley behind us.

Cops came door to door tonight passing out flyers letting us know a convicted sex offender moved in almost directly across the alley behind us.

I was going to vent that we lost in my first ever League hockey game last night. 6-0. Our average age is probably 42...the other team...more like 24...and probably playing 2 levels under their ability.

Then...I see something like that, and realize how trivial the stuff that bugs me can be.

I was going to vent that we lost in my first ever League hockey game last night. 6-0. Our average age is probably 42...the other team...more like 24...and probably playing 2 levels under their ability.

I had a pretty heated argument at the rink this afternoon with the managers regarding guys playing below their ability.

I'm with Chadd. A little underage booze isn't that big a deal. I wouldn't imagine any backlash if you featured them on your site.

They got into an accident, and while there was no injury (reported) they were found with an open bottle vodka and empty beer cans in the car. It's the fact that when you google these players names the first thing that comes up is the news or their court summons. Not something that is really a good thing we want people to think of. It takes away all the positives of the article.

They got into an accident, and while there was no injury (reported) they were found with an open bottle vodka and empty beer cans in the car. It's the fact that when you google these players names the first thing that comes up is the news or their court summons. Not something that is really a good thing we want people to think of. It takes away all the positives of the article.

I grew up playing against and with 2 of the players.......

Hearing your in-laws going at it. Ugh. Caught a little earful of that when I snuck out for my morning run this morning and couldn't look at them. The silver lining is that when I finally could look at them, I got to put them in separate rooms as payback for all the times I had to pull couch duty when we visited.

Wasn't one of them Ulfie's kid?

Yah. I think the only good thing going for them is the fact that the driver wasn't intoxicated.

That makes it much better i would think. Drinking and driving is much more serious. Just drinking underage isnt really that bad. for the most part everyone has done that. I wouldnt make too much of it

I'm not trying to. Just think we should wait a week or so for this to die down instead of posting it while it's at the top of the news articles for them.

Totally agree, I had a similar problem, I wrote a glowing profile for a volleyball player in high school and the day before the paper came out she got in a fight at practice and was booted for the year. Felt like an idiot when the issue hit and I was talking about her commitment to the team.

Got laid off today with about 15 other people. Six years with the company down the drain.

Sorry to hear that man, hope you can find something good quickly.