Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Friends and I formed a summer league team. We say 4 of us have to be together because we carpool. They split our team up and those 4 players up still. Now 2 of the guys can't get rides to half of the games, and the rink won't give us our money back.

It would also be nice if my mom got over her goddamn midlife crisis. And stopped trying to literally hang out with my friends.

Edited by starsfan71

Friends and I formed a summer league team. We say 4 of us have to be together because we carpool. They split our team up and those 4 players up still. Now 2 of the guys can't get rides to half of the games, and the rink won't give us our money back.

It would also be nice if my mom got over her goddamn midlife crisis. And stopped trying to literally hang out with my friends.

Want to be friends?

Try $393.37 a month...

I'm paying 220 right now on my 1998 Honda Civic.

I was getting quoted anywhere from 340-380 for the Mz3, by Esurance, Progressive, Allstate, etc. until I looked at Geico, which was ridiculously less. 270 for the first month, 256 afterwords. Even was sub-200 for my current car. Looks like I found my new insurance company.

I'm on AAA Mid-Atlantic currently.

Wow .. I pay $90 a month for my insurance through statefarm on a 97 grand marquis in my own name and im still a teenager (barely). I have basic coverage along with fire and theft, and i think its 1 million in liability, maybe 500,000.

Was asked today why can't I sell at MY COST and not make any money on an order.

:lol:

Wow. That's a new one.

haha... heard that one before, and one that i hear frequently in my line is:

dealer to sell to customer at discounted price, while me working for the manufacturer to drop my price so that the dealer can make the same margin of profit...

on top of that, for me to provide additional warranty, and pay for any problems along the way...

Was asked today why can't I sell at MY COST and not make any money on an order.

You should be able to make up for it in volume.

I really really dislike my job. Which is ironic, considering what my job is. Blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Moved to a new place last night, rooming with a good friend, and living next door to another good friend. My new roommates girlfriend is in town. After a few hours of drinking she tells me that 1. she is on her last strike with my roommate, 2. that she is madly in love with said roommate and would be crushed if they fell apart and 3. that she is also in love with my other friend, but not as much as the first guy.

Then I talk to my non-roommate friend and he tells me he loves her. Says shes the only girl hes ever met who puts up with him and appreciates him. (Trust me, he's a pretty crazy guy and is pretty overt the top so I'm not surprised to hear this.) So I have these two both literally crying on my shoulder, sometimes at the same time and sometimes separately, all night long. Meanwhile my little brother, in town with my dads truck to help me move, gets drunk for the first time in his life and I need to keep an eye on him all night so he doesn't do something stupid. (he didn't but there were some close calls.)

So now my friend is home for a few days, (he has a job at his home and a job near school in the summers) and she went home, and as far as I can tell they didn't finish their discussion. And it is abundantly clear that her boyfriend has no idea anything happened, because he fell asleep well before.

So I'm stuck in the middle, having no idea where, when, and how this will end and hoping it's not going to be an explosion.

Moved to a new place last night, rooming with a good friend, and living next door to another good friend. My new roommates girlfriend is in town. After a few hours of drinking she tells me that 1. she is on her last strike with my roommate, 2. that she is madly in love with said roommate and would be crushed if they fell apart and 3. that she is also in love with my other friend, but not as much as the first guy.

Then I talk to my non-roommate friend and he tells me he loves her. Says shes the only girl hes ever met who puts up with him and appreciates him. (Trust me, he's a pretty crazy guy and is pretty overt the top so I'm not surprised to hear this.) So I have these two both literally crying on my shoulder, sometimes at the same time and sometimes separately, all night long. Meanwhile my little brother, in town with my dads truck to help me move, gets drunk for the first time in his life and I need to keep an eye on him all night so he doesn't do something stupid. (he didn't but there were some close calls.)

So now my friend is home for a few days, (he has a job at his home and a job near school in the summers) and she went home, and as far as I can tell they didn't finish their discussion. And it is abundantly clear that her boyfriend has no idea anything happened, because he fell asleep well before.

So I'm stuck in the middle, having no idea where, when, and how this will end and hoping it's not going to be an explosion.

1. Being the sober guy usually sucks, especially when there is nobody sober with you to make fun of everyone else.

2. Sit back and have the popcorn ready.

3. Deny having any prior knowledge of anything relating to whatever happens.

1. Being the sober guy usually sucks, especially when there is nobody sober with you to make fun of everyone else.

2. Sit back and have the popcorn ready.

3. Deny having any prior knowledge of anything relating to whatever happens.

I was far from the sober guy, which is why I now shudder to think of some of the "advice" I was doling out and whether it's just going to stir the pot.