Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Still got two half weeks of high school. Absolute bullshit, we aren't doing squat until finals next week. And we are the last ones in our area to graduate. I just want to graduate and enjoy the time I have left here in Texas

Still got two half weeks of high school. Absolute bullshit, we aren't doing squat until finals next week. And we are the last ones in our area to graduate. I just want to graduate and enjoy the time I have left here in Texas

I kind of feel you but this our last week here. I still have to go but I am literally not doing anything. Which is why I am on a computer right noq haha.

I feel ya. Still 3 weeks or so left up here in Mass

careerbuilder.com is the WORST career search web site in the world! My resume is purely design engineering. If I get one more phone call or email asking me to sell insurance to old people, I'm gonna shoot someone!!!

Members who feel that they are entitled to things and can do whatever they want, regardless of our rules.

That's a big part of why I need to go away every couple months and enjoy some island time. That brings me to my next vent:

Why are women such a pain in the ass when it comes to packing for a trip? Admittedly, my wife is fairly low-maintenance but she does not handle stress well at all and she creates a lot of stress when it comes to going away for a couple days.

Some women are just that way when it comes to travel. Mine usually loses it a little the morning we're heading out and she's quite the low maintenance gal.

Members who feel that they are entitled to things and can do whatever they want, regardless of our rules.

I hear ya everytime I offer to pick something up from tsr or somewhere else, I'm expected to pay upfront and hope the person still wants whatever the hell I bought..............

That's a big part of why I need to go away every couple months and enjoy some island time. That brings me to my next vent:

Why are women such a pain in the ass when it comes to packing for a trip? Admittedly, my wife is fairly low-maintenance but she does not handle stress well at all and she creates a lot of stress when it comes to going away for a couple days.

mention "vacation" in my house, and the rising tension level can be felt immediately.

the worst part is that for some reason, she INSISTS on having the house cleaned the day we leave, so in addition to dealing with her pointless stresses, we've got two cleaning people to navigate around.

Edited by shotty

Service department at Nissan dealer didn't put oil in our Maxima. Here I sit with a 2006 Nissan Maxima with a blown engine. Dealer basically won't help us as the car is out of warranty and they certainly aren't taking the blame on not putting oil in the car.

Nissan Motor Corp Customer Care has promised for a week to call us "before 5pm" but we've yet to hear from them for a week now.

Nice customer service... :rolleyes:

at least it's not a Toyota. Moving forward, and not stopping no matter how much you press the break

I hear ya everytime I offer to pick something up from tsr or somewhere else, I'm expected to pay upfront and hope the person still wants whatever the hell I bought..............

Wah. You don't hear me.

WTf I get out June 29th

Well that blows. The private schools around here get out next week. The seniors at a local catholic school get out april 16, as does the seniors at my school. I can't wait for next year. It will be nice to go on april vacation and not have to worry about going back to school after.

WTf I get out June 29th

Ouch! Is that the norm where your at, or just your school?? And blackhawks, that's cool that your school lets the seniors out early. I think my school is one the few that does not, my parents were shocked that all grades got out at the same time. Must be a Northern thing I guess, because my cousin who is a senior in St.Louis got out in early May.

Ouch! Is that the norm where your at, or just your school?? And blackhawks, that's cool that your school lets the seniors out early. I think my school is one the few that does not, my parents were shocked that all grades got out at the same time. Must be a Northern thing I guess, because my cousin who is a senior in St.Louis got out in early May.

Definately not the norm. Our seniors ended today and they graduate tomorow night. We had 3 "snow" days that we called even the night before, and it ended up raining. We also had a week off for that nor'easter minus the snow in march or april, I'm sure BostonjuniorBlackhawks remembers it when it poured and power was out everywhere in the north east. We were supposed to end the 14th, but we take too many days off

Definately not the norm. Our seniors ended today and they graduate tomorow night. We had 3 "snow" days that we called even the night before, and it ended up raining. We also had a week off for that nor'easter minus the snow in march or april, I'm sure BostonjuniorBlackhawks remembers it when it poured and power was out everywhere in the north east. We were supposed to end the 14th, but we take too many days off

Yup, got 2 days off this year because of the rain. No snow days LOL