Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Remembering back to my college days, we set up our schedule late in the semester for the next one. Saved a lot of problems with last second add/drops.

Edited by chippa13

After rescheduling on me four times the confirmation came in for my phone interview, which included driving directions, parking instructions, and check in procedures. It's 5 hours 1-way. God damn it.

Practicing shooting at the park today(in the lax box). A dog runs in and I`m expecting him to take my tennis balls, you know typical dog thing. He takes 2 of my pucks and runs off. Didn`t see the pucks again. I`m not overly mad, but it just made my shake my head and say wow.. :huh:

so i have moved away from my home town to tryout for a jr a team, so far i havent been very happy at all missing my buddies, girls, family ect and there is basically nothing to do in this little hick town, just feeling really down right now, hopefully things start turning around, i might just say screw it and head back home who knows

so i have moved away from my home town to tryout for a jr a team, so far i havent been very happy at all missing my buddies, girls, family ect and there is basically nothing to do in this little hick town, just feeling really down right now, hopefully things start turning around, i might just say screw it and head back home who knows

Hang in there. Think of it all as just a necessary step in the process. Nothing worth doing is easy.

After traveling for work all week (Sacramento > Boston), I am wore out, under the weather and I need to work today because I have client presentations due. I need to book some vacation time soon.

thanks man your totally right

No regrets,man. I am at an age where I realize there were lots of times I should have gone for it and didn't. Even playing hockey-I waited until I was in my forties to take the plunge. Trust me, take your shots now when you can, there is plenty of time for all the other stuff.

No regrets,man. I am at an age where I realize there were lots of times I should have gone for it and didn't. Even playing hockey-I waited until I was in my forties to take the plunge. Trust me, take your shots now when you can, there is plenty of time for all the other stuff.

ya i feel ya man. I just need to relax and realize you dont get these type of opportunities all the time so i should make the most of it. Its all about experiencing the most i can at this point

Shoulder popped out first day of practice, going to get a X-ray and MRI done I think in a few hours. Really hope it is nothing severe.

when you say pop, was it a clean dislocation? or more of it "popping" out then it just clicks back in? i know i have a subluxated shoulder, but Doc wont let me get an Xray or mri yet :@

Feeling really down lately. My grandmother got into a car accident Saturday afternoon, and has been in the hospital ever since. She was getting better, but today her condition started getting worse as she developed a high fever and her blood pressure was going crazy. On top of all this, I haven't been able to talk to my best friend in a week because she's seemingly ignored my texts and such, so I really have no one to even talk to.

Was offered a spot on a pro hockey team and am 1 semester away from graduation. I don't know if I should just finish school then maybe try again next year or if i should postpone school (again) and play.

Apparently I've developed sleep apnea in the past three months, as I can't sleep more than 3 hours at a time regardless what I do. What really doesn't make sense is sleep apnea is usually associated with being overweight, but I'm 8% body fat. This is really brutal, I can barely stay awake at work and have to use my lunch hour to nap in my car.

Apparently I've developed sleep apnea in the past three months, as I can't sleep more than 3 hours at a time regardless what I do. What really doesn't make sense is sleep apnea is usually associated with being overweight, but I'm 8% body fat. This is really brutal, I can barely stay awake at work and have to use my lunch hour to nap in my car.

I feel ya man. A sleep study and a bunch of testing only led to the need for more tests and another sleep study. I have to take focalin as a stimulant to keep me awake.

Edited by bostonjuniorblackhawks

Was offered a spot on a pro hockey team and am 1 semester away from graduation. I don't know if I should just finish school then maybe try again next year or if i should postpone school (again) and play.

I kinda think if it's only one, I'd go play. It's a spot at a pro team, how often can you honestly say chances like these come by. But that's just me. Do what you think is right, what makes you happy.

I don't know how your style of play or skill is, but if the spot is offerred and you're comfortable, I would say go for it. Postponing school is never fun to do, UNLESS you go PRO lol...but in all honesty I'd assess the opportunity and decide if it would come around again in the next year, if not then go for it. School will most likely still be there when you get back :P not to mention summer courses are an alternative. Please keep us updated man!!

I don't know how your style of play or skill is, but if the spot is offerred and you're comfortable, I would say go for it. Postponing school is never fun to do, UNLESS you go PRO lol...but in all honesty I'd assess the opportunity and decide if it would come around again in the next year, if not then go for it. School will most likely still be there when you get back :P not to mention summer courses are an alternative. Please keep us updated man!!

This is the problem with postponing school. I already put it on hold to chase hockey once - almost made it if not for an injury. I know I can play at this level, Im currently talking with the team to negotiate some type of allowance for school. I've got a feeling that I will eventually have to choose one of the other. This will not be an easy decision.