Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

hahaha. its not like there was a death in the family.

...actually i guess for some of us, an equipment failure is like a death in the family.

Then some of us really need to get a grip on reality. The fact that some people compare a broken blade or stick to the loss of a life, even if you don't know or like that person, is absolutely absurd and shows how completely self absorbed people can be.

There are various levels of vents in this topic and obviously not all are expected to be at the level of serious injury, illness or even loss of life. To try and elevate a trivial frustration to the same level just leaves me at a loss for words. I guess I should know better by now though.

Chadd.... sorry to hear that. Prayers go out to your dad... best friends are hard to find.

Thanks, worst part is the guys ex is being a royal bitch and looks to be planning to screw her step-son (his first marriage) out of as much as possible. Then again, what would you expect from a woman that leaves an 18 year marriage when she finds out her husband has a terminal disease?

Look, I really wasn't comparing in anyway like that, I thought that he just might be pissed or something about it and then some random kid asking for pictures. If anything, then it's my fault guys. Sorry.

Look, I really wasn't comparing in anyway like that, I thought that he just might be pissed or something about it and then some random kid asking for pictures. If anything, then it's my fault guys. Sorry.

It wasn't you, don't worry about it. Like I said, we all have complaints in here that aren't at the same level. You weren't the one making the comparison.

Thanks, worst part is the guys ex is being a royal bitch and looks to be planning to screw her step-son (his first marriage) out of as much as possible. Then again, what would you expect from a woman that leaves an 18 year marriage when she finds out her husband has a terminal disease?

Now where have I heard of something similar before?.... seems like a trend of these things happening.

wow you guys took it to the next level. i just posted it because i got it about 2 weeks ago. so its no big deal for me, ill send pm's to the people that want to see it

Hmmmm where do I start.

The Phillies. The Giants. Cody Friggin Ross. The umpiring for both teams. FOX. Buck and McCarver. *BANGS head on keyboard*

Hmmmm where do I start.

The Phillies. The Giants. Cody Friggin Ross. The umpiring for both teams. FOX. Buck and McCarver. *BANGS head on keyboard*

Two called third strikes on full counts early in the game that were questionable, at best.

Buddy of mine just sent me this video a little earlier. It's good for a laugh...but it's a bit infuriating, too.

I don't know what my favorite part is - the fact that he seems to believe that shoe size is relevant when fitting OR - direct quote - "you want him to be able to move and have some sort of movement inside the skate".

believe it or not, many pedorthists who focus on sports performance believe that if you are able to articulate your ankles and feet slightly before they contact the liner of the boot, you will transfer energy more efficiently and produce better results. we're not talking a lot of space, but "some sort of movement", although a very layman way of putting it, is along the lines of that theory.

I'd like to have a discussion with those people, then. If your foot doesn't fill the skate properly, you simply don't have constant, consistent control over the entire skate - while also being deprived of desired response and support. There is a reason that skates are designed to achieve a "zero negative space" fit...and why I prefer to wear skates that are actually a little too small.

Got into a wreck on the highway this morning on the way to work. As soon as it happened I got out of my car to make sure the guy that rearended me was ok and the douche didn't even roll down his window or ever get out of his car. Thankfully everyone involved is alright and it didn't do much to my car but his little box on wheels (Scion) is another story. Have a bit of a neck/headache and really hope I don't have to miss my game tomorrow!

believe it or not, many pedorthists who focus on sports performance believe that if you are able to articulate your ankles and feet slightly before they contact the liner of the boot, you will transfer energy more efficiently and produce better results. we're not talking a lot of space, but "some sort of movement", although a very layman way of putting it, is along the lines of that theory.

Like Mark Howe!

many people requesting post to thread about stick so here you go

- image deleted

You could just tape that stick weight back in - good as new! :biggrin:

Like Mark Howe!

You could just tape that stick weight back in - good as new! :biggrin:

True but with the purchase being two weeks ago I'm just going to send it out to Easton for a new one/ S19

Cant stand how i have to pay an arm and a leg just to get a tshirt from the states. All i wanted was the texas rangers claw tshirt and its going to cost me $50!!!

Cant stand how i have to pay an arm and a leg just to get a tshirt from the states. All i wanted was the texas rangers claw tshirt and its going to cost me $50!!!

You could get 2 MSH shirts for that.

Just sayin'