Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Is it me or are some the discussion on the general ice page getting sissy? It must be me cause some of these threads getting more and more silly. My gloves are too tight, are my skates safe after exposure to solar flares, do these pants make my butt look big, can Warrior customize a ditty holder on my gloves for me between shifts??? This game started with outdoor hardy Canadian stock on outdoor rinks with trees they cut down. Seriously folks, these are your greatest concerns in ice hockey?

Me thinks this new generation hockey players are going soft.

Discuss

Got off work, excited to pick up my skates from warranty repair (new toe caps being installed, fixing some assembly of the boot) only to be told they wont be ready until tomorrow!

I just want my skates back :angry:

I ordered 25 pucks and some other things from IceWarehouse last week that I really needed to be delivered before this Sunday. The original delivery estimate said they would be delivered by the end of the day today. After I woke up this morning I checked the delivery status only to see they will be holding the package until Monday. Looking at the route the package has taken I see that it was shipped 4 hours towards the center of the state yesterday before being sent back to the PA/Ohio line early this morning. This is why I much prefer FedEx.

Just got home from vacation. Of course the week coming up is going to be normal Florida temperatures, not colder temperatures like we had last week. Man I miss that place already.

my buddy got shanked at the bar last night trying to break up a fight between one of his friends and some random guys, hes ok though just needed stiches and no organs were touched.

Just found out my Grandma has inoperable cancer. She wasn't showing any symptoms, and they found it during some routine tests. Huge bummer, but they say she should make it until her 90th birthday in March and beyond, they're just not sure how beyond. I'm hoping she makes it to May when I (knock on wood) graduate college.

Blew the head gasket on my son's car. Luckily I was able to limp back home after refilling the radiator.

But now, the drivebelts, alternator, air conditioning compressor, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, left engine mount, timing belt, rocker arm assembly, and camshaft have to be removed before I can get to the cylinder head.

Come to terms with the fact that unless I'm given verbal permission to run around like Ovechkin on 2 liters of Red Bull, I'm never gonna be able to play forward. Mr. Rep Coach sir, I respect your coaching and teaching. BUT WHY THE HECK DO YOU PUT A DEFENSEMAN YOU CALL UP TO BE A D-MAN, ON FORWARD WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT OR FORESIGHT?

A lot less heavy than my last vent, but the stupid new iPhone case I got just cost me another student ID. They get stuck to the front of the phone in the little depression created by having a case on it, and I don't realize that they fall out when I take my phone out of my pocket. twice in less than a month, and a new ID is 25 bucks a pop...

One of my older buddies decided to get in his truck and drive himself home from the bar the other night. He never made it home...and neither did the innocent people in the car he hit while he was driving the wrong direction down a major roadway. The two gentlemen in the other car were killed. My buddy is currently in critical condition. I'm rattled beyond belief...going through bouts of horrible sadness, but I'm also incredibly angry and disappointed with my friend (and, to a lesser extent, whoever he was with that night who let him get behind the wheel). It's terrible knowing that my friend is responsible for something so tragic...and that he'll likely be spending a good chunk of the rest of his life behind bars.

My thoughts go out to the families of the men in the other vehicle.

One of my older buddies decided to get in his truck and drive himself home from the bar the other night. He never made it home...and neither did the innocent people in the car he hit while he was driving the wrong direction down a major roadway. The two gentlemen in the other car were killed. My buddy is currently in critical condition. I'm rattled beyond belief...going through bouts of horrible sadness, but I'm also incredibly angry and disappointed with my friend (and, to a lesser extent, whoever he was with that night who let him get behind the wheel). It's terrible knowing that my friend is responsible for something so tragic...and that he'll likely be spending a good chunk of the rest of his life behind bars.

Jesus.That actions affects so many lives.

Be strong Rob.

Transmission went south in wifes mini-van, furnace control board caught on fire, and sewer backed up in basement most likely due to daughter mummifying hand with toilet paper. Its been a crap week.