Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

got hit from behind trying to go wide on a guy in our game yesterday, slid sideways to avoid going head first into the boards, hurt my knee on the play, went to the doctor today and he thinks I may have cracked my knee cap.

I'm annoyed that people are making a big deal about the Groupon Super Bowl ads while those same people watch and many cheer on a rapist playing in the game.

Going to lose out on a few extra days of vacation next month because of a couple training classes. Being an instructor bites me in the ass for the first time after only a couple months.

eBay title spammers wasting my time. If every freakin' shin pad sale lists 10 different brands in the title, then my searches are completely useless because they are flooded by all this unrelated crap. Seriously people, if I wanted Warrior shins, I would search for 'warrior shins'. But I don't want Warrior shins, I want Jofa shins... that's why I searched for 'Jofa shins'. Putting 'jofa' in the title of your sale isn't going to make me want your damn Warrior shins, it just guarantees that I will never buy anything from any of your auctions because you are obviously an a-hole.

Found this video earlier...really makes me miss being able to play ice hockey. Just got really bummed thinking back to the days I played travel.

being on a team where you work your ass off, and play hard, yet feel like people dont trust me. how i play the game, which has been highly productive, and ive increased my defensive game. to be told by some benders that i need to stay on the boards. its a joke and i have a feeling i wont be on this team more than the next week, thats what i get i guess for helping a friend out.

Found this video earlier...really makes me miss being able to play ice hockey. Just got really bummed thinking back to the days I played travel.

I'm sure you knwo this, but Terry Pegula is the guy that just bought the Sabres...so, it would appear they are in good hands moving forward and should be a much better team in teh next few years.. Which, as a Habs fan...I guess makes THAT my vent *L*

I finally found a pair of Pro Tacks that were in great shape, and in my size (8.5E). They arrived today, in wonderful shape, but in a C width that is way too narrow for me.

I don't think that the seller did it on purpose. I had been after a pair of these on ebay for like 3-4 years.

Was feeling fine around 3pm today, by 4 I felt like I was on fire, and by the time I got home I was shivering. Took a nap, still felt crappy for a bit, decided not to go to my saturday night pick up game. Of course now I feel absolutely fine. ugh.

Was feeling fine around 3pm today, by 4 I felt like I was on fire, and by the time I got home I was shivering. Took a nap, still felt crappy for a bit, decided not to go to my saturday night pick up game. Of course now I feel absolutely fine. ugh.

You'd have been strong as hell if you had more bacon.

Did you have a bunch of sugar or an energy drink earlier. Sounds like your body had an issue processing something you ate or drank.

broke a one95 last night. my stock pile of 77 flex one95 is down to 4 now. not looking forward to finding a new stick once they are gone.

IMG_0296

I just picked up a 77 flex One95 at HockeyMonkey (their actual store) I think there's P106 and P91A available in 77 online still.

broke a one95 last night. my stock pile of 77 flex one95 is down to 4 now. not looking forward to finding a new stick once they are gone.

IMG_0296

I think HG still has some P14 77 flex left.

Did you have a bunch of sugar or an energy drink earlier. Sounds like your body had an issue processing something you ate or drank.

I avoid that stuff as much as possible. I had a similar 'episode' a few years ago where I just had a fever spike that went away. still a little under the weather today, but not nearly as bad as yesterday.

And sickwilly, couldn't be more true about the bacon haha.

F*cking concussion. Everytime you think your back to normal and ready to go, a symptom pops up from almost nothing. Thought I was good Sat, ran up the stairs, felt off.

Other Vent - People dont understand unless they have had one. So if you haven't, shut up.

F*cking concussion. Everytime you think your back to normal and ready to go, a symptom pops up from almost nothing. Thought I was good Sat, ran up the stairs, felt off.

Other Vent - People dont understand unless they have had one. So if you haven't, shut up.

It's amazing. Look at Peter Mueller.

It was 9-10 months before I was back at 100% of what I had been before.

Went to meet the rest of the crew to carpool to a game Friday night. Oil pressure warning comes on as I reach the parking lot where we were meeting. No time to deal with it... worry about it after we get back. get back at midnight and there is a huge puddle of oil under the car.... UH OH! Have the drop me at home and call the garage first thing in the morning. He can't get it towed over until about 4pm so no car for the weekend.... Mechanic just called to tell me that the wrong oil filter was on the car and it was blowing past the seal - Last place to change the oil was a fricking DEALERSHIP! JEEEZE! At least it wasn't a main seal that would've required an engine rebuild.

Mortgage applications and the assholes that are supposed to be helping you that can't give you a full answer when you ask for one. Been going back and forth all day with the guy and it takes four emails just to get the entire answer... :dry:

Went to meet the rest of the crew to carpool to a game Friday night. Oil pressure warning comes on as I reach the parking lot where we were meeting. No time to deal with it... worry about it after we get back. get back at midnight and there is a huge puddle of oil under the car.... UH OH! Have the drop me at home and call the garage first thing in the morning. He can't get it towed over until about 4pm so no car for the weekend.... Mechanic just called to tell me that the wrong oil filter was on the car and it was blowing past the seal - Last place to change the oil was a fricking DEALERSHIP! JEEEZE! At least it wasn't a main seal that would've required an engine rebuild.

And that is why I change my own oil :biggrin:

If the dealership did it, just take it back and complain about their stupidity, they should give you something out of it

Oh and to add:

USPS taking its dear sweet time to deliver me my goalie pads, expected delivery date 2/11 my ass!

Edited by Axxion89

Have been dealing with a slow leak on one of my tires this winter. I found the hole and tried patching numerous times but couldn't get one to hold. Finally brought it in 3 days ago and got 2 new tires. The others had decent tread left. Come out of work today and new tire is flat.

And that is why I change my own oil :biggrin:

If the dealership did it, just take it back and complain about their stupidity, they should give you something out of it

Oh and to add:

USPS taking its dear sweet time to deliver me my goalie pads, expected delivery date 2/11 my ass!

Was long enough ago that I can't "prove" it was them.... not gonna make an issue of it. It was part of a package deal for some basic maintenance and a state inspection.... It all turned out OK.... Mechanic fixed that and a leaking power steering system, as well as cleaning all of the oil and power steering fluid out of the engine compartment for $60....