Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I'm almost 24 now. The thing is the doctors will not put me on a "just in case" medication. Since I do not get them often enough I'm left to depend on Excedrin Migraine to take the edge off of them. I have to avoid caffeine, chocolate (I'm allergic to it anyway, so this is a no-brainer), and bright lights (hello tinted visors) all the time as they're all triggers. And then there are the ones where there really was no trigger it just happens. As soon as I feel my hands start to go numb, or the aura appears I pop two pills, and get into bed. Perhaps the worst part, however, is that my mind feels foggy for up to a week after them, it's miserable when I have something I need to really be sharp to do well.

i would tell him your getting them more frequently if you get ones of random spurs this bad, i take a migraine pill everyday and it helps keep them as well as headaches away for the most part. Also i get my migraines from caffeine

Pulled my groin pretty bad. 2000mg of pain pills doesn't even put a dent in the discomfort/pain.

:sad:

Ice, Ice, Ice, and Ice..... Just healed from mine, I could barely walk when mine went. Iced it for 25-30 minutes then let the pack refreeze then repeat ad nauseum every free second I had for about a week will doing pt treatments with just stem and heat pad and after 2 1/2 weeks I was back on the ice with a pair of core shorts and after about 4 skates I'm back to 100%

NZ had an earthquake this morning ... a few Kiwis here in the office with family back there. Good to hear that they are safe, but houses are write-offs.

Vet88 and our NZ brothers, hope you guys are safe.

Just found out my Dad is going to have open heart surgery within the next month and a half. Thankfully the surgeon is supposed to be amazing, but...he still has an aortic aneurysm at the moment.

Just found out my Dad is going to have open heart surgery within the next month and a half. Thankfully the surgeon is supposed to be amazing, but...he still has an aortic aneurysm at the moment.

Good luck on the surgery.

thats horrible news.

the bright side is that your surgeon is one of the best, and this procedure will add years of health back onto your dad's life.

Ugggghhhh, I hate it when there is someone on your team that thinks their such an allstar but they don't even deserve to be on the team, the only reason they made it was because of there family. . . . . UGH!!

hahah realized it was in the venting spot switching to the sweet spot, they all are hockey players the lead singer plays goalie, one of my girlfriend's patients was at a bar in Newfoundland the bar got closed early but the bar tender said he could stay and in walks Great Big Sea and they get s*** faced together and jam out, what a bunch of great guys

Recently started wearing Core Shorts, love them for the hips and legs but have a hard time keeping the boys in order and in a comfortable spot. Took a bomb to the seeds tonight and had my cup pinch a nut....... Oucccccchhhhhh :wacko:

thats horrible news.

the bright side is that your surgeon is one of the best, and this procedure will add years of health back onto your dad's life.

This is true! Thanks.

Just never easy to think about your father being cracked open.

Recently started wearing Core Shorts, love them for the hips and legs but have a hard time keeping the boys in order and in a comfortable spot. Took a bomb to the seeds tonight and had my cup pinch a nut....... Oucccccchhhhhh :wacko:

I have the same problem with my compression shorts but I got hooked in the cup.. i feel your pain

I have the same problem with my compression shorts but I got hooked in the cup.. i feel your pain

For me all I do is buy the compression shorts and then buy a jock, it resolved that issue for me. Plus now i dont have to buy a whole new cup after I grow more.

Post sinus drip, sick as a dog. Also my dad is going under the knife for a surgery that will hopefully cure his menieres disease but also carries a 50% chance of permanant facial paralysis.

Next time someone tells me something is "a buck thirty" when he means $130 I will give him $1.30 and see if he feels like an idiot then.

Have had a major toothache the past couple of days...I can eat on that side of my mouth, no cold sensitivity, but it's been killing me...looks like a dentist trip is in order.

Luckily I think it's the same tooth I had a root canal on two years ago, so hopefully they'll just pull it...

My custom Eagles are taking forevvverrr..... I don't know how much loner my current mitts can hold on, I'm running out of material to stitch together to make something resemble a palm

Wife's brother in law asked to borrow my shop vac. "Sure, no prob, but just don't use it on drywall dust, okay? That stuff doesn't even get slowed down by the filters and it kills the motor." Got it back yesterday, full of/covered with drywall dust. Turn it on, and it sounds like an asthmatic with emphysema that just smoked a pack of filterless cigarettes, and it sucks like a nun on a blind date. On the phone, the douche has the balls to say he didn't use it on any drywall - "Just woodchips and some sawdust, that was all..."

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

I kinda saw that coming when you referred to him as "wife's brother in law" and not "my brother in law." That sucks!

I guess the plus side is if I see a good deal, I can pick up a new one without much hassle from my better half.