Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Since it sounds like the guy has a bit of a problem, as stupid as it sounds, he may actually be telling the truth. Imagine what he was putting away before he cut back.

Since it sounds like the guy has a bit of a problem, as stupid as it sounds, he may actually be telling the truth. Imagine what he was putting away before he cut back.

Not stupid at all. according to her sister, he has reduced his drinking "immeasurably". This is after he killed two bottles of wine and 3 beers at a baby shower a week ago. The whole family (sans my Fiancee) turns a blind eye to the issue, and as a result she gets the brunt of him being a belligerent A-hole to her, because shes the only one who won't take it from him.

I just hate having her be upset about it (he's an a-hole for a VARIETY of other reasons, which I just won't get into) :sad:

Eff that noise. They pointed out 2 major cities that could get major snowfall. I'm smack dab in the middle of them in CT. This snow is getting me mad now, I want to be ableto keep my roller hockey net outside for the summer now. But I won't argue with a potential snowday, depending on what time the storm comes

one of my brothers former teammates dad and also a co worker of mine committed suicide yesterday. Very sad and i was even supposed to be working with him this morning

one of my brothers former teammates dad and also a co worker of mine committed suicide yesterday. Very sad and i was even supposed to be working with him this morning

One can never judge a person for this kind of act, because you have absolutely no idea what they're going through. It should never happen at all.. but my he RIP

Got dinged $224 for going 45 in a 35 on my way home. It's 11 at night, I'm the only car on the road, and I have a clean driving record that spans 5 years. Up yours, Redmond police.

That sucks. Have you thought about a radar?

Illegal to use in my state. Doesn't stop a lot of people though.

Got dinged $224 for going 45 in a 35 on my way home. It's 11 at night, I'm the only car on the road, and I have a clean driving record that spans 5 years. Up yours, Redmond police.

End of the month, cops have to meet their quotas.

Damn $224? I was going 80 on the PA turnpike, luckily my cop was friendly and cited me for "Not obeying posted speed". Simple $110 mail-in check.

For the record the Pennsylvania turnpike speed limits are either 55 or 65 depending on where you are.

Edited by CAmmon

I don't speed, my car is already a cop magnet (Acura RSX Type S) but limit here is 65-70, and the premium fuel requirement isn't helping.

But a broken timing chain sucks, there goes my NHL playoff tickets.

Edited by HockeySavants

But a broken timing chain sucks, there goes my NHL playoff tickets.

Yeah, that sucks. If you're handy with a wrench, the parts aren't that expensive though.

Hurt my foot running last week. From what I'm reading online, it sounds like a stress fracture (haven't been able to see a doctor yet). I'm supposed to be going to Boston to play a hockey tournament at the end of April, so sounds like good luck has struck!

Hurt my foot running last week. From what I'm reading online, it sounds like a stress fracture (haven't been able to see a doctor yet). I'm supposed to be going to Boston to play a hockey tournament at the end of April, so sounds like good luck has struck!

you can still make a stop at tsr :biggrin:

9 you're fine, 10 you're mine.

More like 7-11 over you're getting pulled over. At least that is my brother's 'rule', although if you straight up admit you were speeding and have not had a ticket in the last 2 years you may get off with a warning.

But in TN anything over 15 is 'reckless driving' and results in a free car ride in a cop car, which in IL would not be the case.

Then again I live in Jonesborough, TN, where they are paid to keep it boring here. Think Rambo "First Blood" then you get the idea.

It is a common courtesy not to give family members of police officers tickets however, and about 95% respect that unwritten rule, however I've been pulled over in my car (Acura RSX Type S) by the same cop who knows my brother very well at least twice a year. It is often for "we heard of your car matching a suspect" or "where are you driving to this time of night?" He knows I work the night shift.

Kicking myself for bidding on a damn item from a guy with a 75% seller rating. Completely didn't even look for that at first. Now the F'er isn't answering emails... At least it was only a $20 auction...

Girlfriend diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, they think they have caught it early while it's low grade, still strong possibility of her not being able to have kids, good news though is that it has not spread to any other parts of her body and they don't think it is life threatening. Dated her for 3 years and we just got back together but she just moved to Oklahoma. Sucks not being able to do anything for her.

She's only 18 as well

Edited by starsfan71

Wow, I'm so sorry starsfan, the best thing you could ever do is to stay strong and just be with her. All of us here wish her well and hope that it'll be fine in the end :)

Thank you all. I guess when you're only 18 years old you don't expect to get a phone call from your girlfriends dad telling you she has cancer.

Once again thanks for the support