Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

People that say "we" when talking about a professional sports team and they are not on the roster nor have they ever played a game for them.

Thank You!! This is one of my biggest internet annoyances, mainly because it is almost always used in arguments when people are trying to prove something. "How many games have you guys won?". "Well zero but I did watch watch the Canucks win quite a few from my home". Seriously the down syndrome water boy for the Oilers has more of a right to use we than 99.9% of the hockey fans on the internet, at least he's remotely involved with the team.

Got so focused on school this semester, that I've gone and screwed myself and didn't get a good internship in time. Now I'm hoping to get lucky and find something in the Boston area, or I'll be back home flipping burgers at the Ruby Tuesday in no time.

Vandals broke into the rink after closing on Saturday, or else hid while we closed up, then went around and broke a bunch of windows, stole money from the register, and sprayed fire extinguishers.

We stayed closed on Sunday, but opened up today, going through the schedule as planned. Which means I now have 40 kids aged 4-9 running around in the lobby, protected from broken glass and a coating of extinguisher dust by some benches and caution tape.

Dude, that is still not safe, what the hell is wrong with people, when i was a super visor this guy threw a cinderblock through one of the front doors at the rink and left a note saying "fix that bitches" and then another guy brought a screwdriver and undid a lot of screws on the glass so when there was a hit as players skated away the panels popped out and CRASH.

Edited by Thinkingjack

Had to have a big toe nail removed. Will miss two games. And now my wife got chicken pox. Looks like I'm errand boy for the next week.

Lol, she's got chicken pox, not paralysis.

When down in a bike race in Philadelphia landing on my elbow and right shin. Bike came through with just a bent derailleur hanger but I have major road rash on my arm and a large developing hematoma on my lower leg.

After seeing what my buddy Kev(fatwabbit) is going through I don't want to wind up in the hospital having to undergone surgery because some ass-hat cannot drive his bike in a straight line at 30mph.

1) The seller of the house we're buying is taking his sweet ass time with the radon retest. Everything's freaking done, we're only waiting for his ass to produce the results of the damn test.

2) Cell phone is ringing off the hook (at work mind you) with hockey parents asking me bullshit questions about bullshit rumors going around about the tryouts that start tonight. Should be a fun week...

I know you're trying to capitalize as much as possible on lack of wind resistance but I'll never understand why road racers don't wear at least some sort of minimal protection on their arms and legs. Some kind of tight that will slide a little when they hit the pavement maybe.

1) The seller of the house we're buying is taking his sweet ass time with the radon retest. Everything's freaking done, we're only waiting for his ass to produce the results of the damn test.

2) Cell phone is ringing off the hook (at work mind you) with hockey parents asking me bullshit questions about bullshit rumors going around about the tryouts that start tonight. Should be a fun week...

When I was in the process of buying my house, we controlled the radon test. I placed the container and then returned to pick it up and seal it. All the current owner had to do was open his door for me.

Vandals broke into the rink after closing on Saturday, or else hid while we closed up, then went around and broke a bunch of windows, stole money from the register, and sprayed fire extinguishers.

We stayed closed on Sunday, but opened up today, going through the schedule as planned. Which means I now have 40 kids aged 4-9 running around in the lobby, protected from broken glass and a coating of extinguisher dust by some benches and caution tape.

lobby.jpg

Window.jpg

skates2.jpg

Skates.jpg

Edited by dsjunior1388

When I was in the process of buying my house, we controlled the radon test. I placed the container and then returned to pick it up and seal it. All the current owner had to do was open his door for me.

It's in our contract that he takes care of it. That's why we're flipping out...

We found out among our close friends at school that another friend (whom i did not know that well) had passed away from cancer. None of his friends knew he had cancer in the first place, he kept it secret, needless to say this was the biggest shock of our lives so far...far too young at 18.

My girlfriend works from home, so she wakes up at 6am and i go sleep in the futon on the living room until i have to wake up and go to work around noon. She took the dogs out, we have these neighbors, middle eastern who keep calling me and her "american devils" i kid you not!

they have three kids they dont watch who run around doing the dumbest shit ever, why their legs and necks aren't broken baffles me. They are always teasing our dogs throwing rocks at our windows, in fact i dont put it past them that they're the reason our window was shattered two months ago since i caught them throwing rocks at my shih tzu barking at them on the window. So they run around chasing our puppies including our pug who has no front teeth shes so old. their mom comes out side to take them to school they actually stop smiling, stare at my lady, look at their mom and begin screaming in terror yelling that our dogs were chewing them up. Hosebeast calls the cops on my girlfriend, threatens to sue. Cops actually tell her to fuck off. Apparently she's suing our neighbor because her dumbass kids were stupid enough to stick their hands into the small part of the patio fence and he bit them Shame no arm was lost how stupid they are. So she probably wants more money?

so about 9 hours pass later in the day my girlfriend takes the dogs out again and out of nowhere this hosebeast runs out of her apartment screaming at her again that her evil dogs are out and will attack her kids.

SOMEONE is a god damn moron and needs to be hit by a bus.

Edited by Thinkingjack

My girlfriend works from home, so she wakes up at 6am and i go sleep in the futon on the living room until i have to wake up and go to work around noon. She took the dogs out, we have these neighbors, middle eastern who keep calling me and her "american devils" i kid you not!

they have three kids they dont watch who run around doing the dumbest shit ever, why their legs and necks aren't broken baffles me. They are always teasing our dogs throwing rocks at our windows, in fact i dont put it past them that they're the reason our window was shattered two months ago since i caught them throwing rocks at my shih tzu barking at them on the window. So they run around chasing our puppies including our pug who has no front teeth shes so old. their mom comes out side to take them to school they actually stop smiling, stare at my lady, look at their mom and begin screaming in terror yelling that our dogs were chewing them up. Hosebeast calls the cops on my girlfriend, threatens to sue. Cops actually tell her to fuck off. Apparently she's suing our neighbor because her dumbass kids were stupid enough to stick their hands into the small part of the patio fence and he bit them Shame no arm was lost how stupid they are. So she probably wants more money?

so about 9 hours pass later in the day my girlfriend takes the dogs out again and out of nowhere this hosebeast runs out of her apartment screaming at her again that her evil dogs are out and will attack her kids.

SOMEONE is a god damn moron and needs to be hit by a bus.

Similar thing happened with me and the toy fox terrier my fiancee and I own. Contractor working on her parents home said Rocket (our dog), bit him, his son, and his father in law. This didn't happen as I was there the whole time and saw it all (Rocket barked and growled, but no bite). Guy slowly backtracks on his story to the point where he says it actually never happened at all (not even the barking!)

I don't know about you, but my fiancee and I look at our dogs like our kids, especially Rocket and his brother because they were our first. So I have made a point to ruin his life since....and been pretty successful!

Similar thing happened with me and the toy fox terrier my fiancee and I own. Contractor working on her parents home said Rocket (our dog), bit him, his son, and his father in law. This didn't happen as I was there the whole time and saw it all (Rocket barked and growled, but no bite). Guy slowly backtracks on his story to the point where he says it actually never happened at all (not even the barking!)

I don't know about you, but my fiancee and I look at our dogs like our kids, especially Rocket and his brother because they were our first. So I have made a point to ruin his life since....and been pretty successful!

I can be pretty good at giving a person hell for a lifetime, but they're just kids. Their mother is the irritant with all the annoying crap she does like this, we just found out that she's even suing the people in the apartment next to her because they have a big dog and she said it bit them too.

Most ironic, her dumbass kids came over today, knocked, asked my girlfriend "can you let them out we're not afraid anymore" PASS

Rhy's is a rescue dog, probably the best puppy i've ever had, actually, my first dog, so yeah besides my hockey gear and my girlfriend he is like my kid as your dogs are to you, i'm very protective.

Edited by Thinkingjack

When down in a bike race in Philadelphia landing on my elbow and right shin. Bike came through with just a bent derailleur hanger but I have major road rash on my arm and a large developing hematoma on my lower leg.

After seeing what my buddy Kev(fatwabbit) is going through I don't want to wind up in the hospital having to undergone surgery because some ass-hat cannot drive his bike in a straight line at 30mph.

where in philly?

I like how Canucks fans have already claimed they won the Stanley Cup, going to be a long series but it's far from over

I`d like to throw in that in my case(Ones I know or talked to) are either bandwagoners or really ignorant people, a little too excited because the team`s depth is actually decent(save for Manny`s eye)...even I`m a hardcore Nucks fan and I don`t expect them to win.

I`d like to throw in that in my case(Ones I know or talked to) are either bandwagoners or really ignorant people, a little too excited because the team`s depth is actually decent(save for Manny`s eye)...even I`m a hardcore Nucks fan and I don`t expect them to win.

then you're a true canucks fan, all i hear from all the "canucks fans" i've been hearing from lately on other forums is "REVENGE IS HERE SERIES OVER" you're up 1-0 homie, far from over, Chicago is a sticky team

I just find it funny how the predictions are already being made from game 1. Hell the Hawks lost every crucial game 1 and came out winning in the end. It will be a long series.

Teams I expect with early exits:

LA, PHO, PHI, and maybe Tampa

then you're a true canucks fan, all i hear from all the "canucks fans" i've been hearing from lately on other forums is "REVENGE IS HERE SERIES OVER" you're up 1-0 homie, far from over, Chicago is a sticky team

I wish it was over..I don`t trust Chicago one bit. I`m just a tiny bit glad that there`s no Byfuglien sticking his but in lou`s face this time around.

I just find it funny how the predictions are already being made from game 1. Hell the Hawks lost every crucial game 1 and came out winning in the end. It will be a long series.

Teams I expect with early exits:

LA, PHO, PHI, and maybe Tampa

Heck, in playoffs you never know who goes down first. I wouldn`t be surprised to see any team take an upset. That being said though, if Chicago just happens to win it all again, I will go balistic.

I wish it was over..I don`t trust Chicago one bit. I`m just a tiny bit glad that there`s no Byfuglien sticking his but in lou`s face this time around.

It's not Chicago that you need to worry about, it's Luongo.