Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Luongo allowed 3 soft goals in game 2, that isn't good. I know Chicago always starts off slow in game 1-2 against Vancouver then all of the sudden they get their number and start trolling the heck out of them.

I really wish Bolland comes back, they don't call him The Rat for nothing. But I do really miss Dustin Byfuglien, he was often average in the regular season but a key player in the playoffs.

second nice day of the spring and I've already thrown out my elbow from too much catch with the baseball and football!

man I feel ya, I got out and played some catch and didn't warm up enough and am feeling it right now. I haven't pitched in a couple years now, I miss my fastball

man I feel ya, I got out and played some catch and didn't warm up enough and am feeling it right now. I haven't pitched in a couple years now, I miss my fastball

spring in az sucks man, i love taking out the bike and going for a few miles around tempe, and today after around mile 10 i flipped it around and went home as quickly as possible and cranked down the temp on the a/c. I loved the cold that came out lately but its apparently over and now i wont get to ride my awesome new road bike till november if that.

even more annoying is the people who are walking around shirtless or in bathing suits you can tell they're new here saying "oh its warm but i love it out here wow its great" and like my old neighborhood five years ago, 3 or 4 years after one of my stupid neighbors moving in from canada who had the nerve to hate hockey got skin cancer wanted pity, sorry dude you and your wife liked tanning in your back yard or at the pool all the time in arizona where the sun is treacherous, and you ask why you got cancer?

anyway i miss my bike already

On the internet, hockey stories have become akin to fishing stories (i.e. caught a 6 inch sun fish, but to your buddies that weren't there it was a 25lb Striped Bass)

That fluttering knuckle puck that came in on goal at about 3mph morphs into a 'blistering' and 'frightening' cannon slapper that burnt a hole through the goalie's glove...by the time it gets retold on the internet.

On the internet, hockey stories have become akin to fishing stories (i.e. caught a 6 inch sun fish, but to your buddies that weren't there it was a 25lb Striped Bass)

That fluttering knuckle puck that came in on goal at about 3mph morphs into a 'blistering' and 'frightening' cannon slapper that burnt a hole through the goalie's glove...by the time it gets retold on the internet.

They all look the same on the score sheet too.

these vandals clearly do not know the value of the equipment, which is a good thing I guess. I'm guessing they were just punk kids

Yup most criminals have no idea about the real world. I once had my car broken into and all they took was a massive roll of Canadian Tire money (probably only around 6-7 dollars worth) and all the change i had laying around (maybe about 10 dollars). They completly avoided the huge amount of tools i had sitting in the back seats of my car. The tools were easily worth 2-3 grand. I guess in a way it was a thing people are stupid lol.

Someone puked all over a urinal in my hall on my floor again. I understand its college and you can have fun but come on the toilet is only 5 steps away from the urinal. Well looks like the charges for my floor keep going up and up.

Someone puked all over a urinal in my hall on my floor again. I understand its college and you can have fun but come on the toilet is only 5 steps away from the urinal. Well looks like the charges for my floor keep going up and up.

Do they charge you maintenance fees on top of residence? Or are you saying that residence will go up?

The charges are like maintenance fees. They are shared with everyone on the floor so you only pay a fraction of the charge. The cost of residence will be the same they just give floor charges out for stupid stuff that people do. If its on your floor they charge the floor and if its in a common area like the stairwells or basement then the whole hall will be charged.

Kids are idiots sometimes. When I lived in the dorms kids would puke inside the stall between the two toilets. Some kids are just stupid and i got charged alot of money for it.

My d partner from high school killed himself last night in a drug related accident/suicide. Fucking rattled.

thats terrible man, all the best to those closest to him and his family, two friends did that back in 02 terrible they went out that way, wish you guys the best.

Sorry to hear lampliter.

And my vent. I`m really trying not to lose myself against all the bandwagoners infesting my facebook page. Don`t even wanna comment cause I`d go start spam-ranting(if that`s even a real term) on every hater comment. I get that we didn`t get the "Magical 4 game sweep", and that yeah, this loss was really bad. But I think we`re jumping to conclusions saying that the Sedin`s do jack in the playoffs and that Lou can`t do this or that. That was a pretty bad game, but I kinda doubt that the Hawks can win 4 in a row..trying really hard not to use the caps button... :facepalm:

Sorry to hear lampliter.

And my vent. I`m really trying not to lose myself against all the bandwagoners infesting my facebook page. Don`t even wanna comment cause I`d go start spam-ranting(if that`s even a real term) on every hater comment. I get that we didn`t get the "Magical 4 game sweep", and that yeah, this loss was really bad. But I think we`re jumping to conclusions saying that the Sedin`s do jack in the playoffs and that Lou can`t do this or that. That was a pretty bad game, but I kinda doubt that the Hawks can win 4 in a row..trying really hard not to use the caps button... :facepalm:

Jumping from suicide to your grade-school facebook problems. Your life must be so terrible.

Have fun being a grown-up.

Jumping from suicide to your grade-school facebook problems. Your life must be so terrible.

Have fun being a grown-up.

I'm pretty sure this is a "venting" thread, where users are entitled to "vent" about whatever they wish.

If I'm wrong, correct me, but it sounds like you may have a thing or two that you need to "vent" about in your personal life.

People have varying degrees of vents. Some are tragic or very personal...others seems frivolus to those not involved. Try to be sensitive to one another.

Yes, It's an open forum to "vent". Sometimes you just have to think about the juxtaposition of the topics.

No need for name calling.

My news feed on facebook is all about "woohoo 4/20, drugs FTW". Little does anyone care that it is also the anniversary of the Columbine Massacre. And when i put my status as something regarding Columbine, a kid comments and says "It's Hitler's birthday too, F*** you". Why do I associate myself with these people, I am left to wonder.

Sidenote to the kids out there: College admissions offices and potential employers check out your facebook and other online social addresses.

I meant that everyone else is posting druggie references, not me.