Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I meant that everyone else is posting druggie references, not me.

Unfortunately it is "guilty by association". Just the world we live in. I'd lose FB people that can't control their comments on your page.

Unfortunately it is "guilty by association". Just the world we live in. I'd lose FB people that can't control their comments on your page.

Just did some spring cleaning of my friends list, thanks for the suggestion

Idiots trying to scam me on eBay. Ran an auction for 5 days and i have to redo it. That's 2 in the last two weeks. I never had any issues in the last 6 years. Just an unnecessary pain in the ass

I know this isn't as serious as most, by McD's needs to go back to just concentrating on burgers. It's getting to the point it takes a half-hour to get thru the drive-thru at night because they are too busy trying to be a coffee house.

I know this isn't as serious as most, by McD's needs to go back to just concentrating on burgers. It's getting to the point it takes a half-hour to get thru the drive-thru at night because they are too busy trying to be a coffee house.

Apparently, they DO make pretty good coffee :/ But I won't be one to try it. The boycott continues after watching Super Size Me a few years ago :laugh:

First off Lampliter I am so extremely sorry to hear that

Sidenote to the kids out there: College admissions offices and potential employers check out your facebook and other online social addresses.

I sometimes wonder about the College admissions looking at facebook profiles. I mean I know a kid that has pictures of himself wasted off his ass and has statuses about smoking; and about his promiscuous sex life; yet he is going to Brown next year.

That conservative bastion Brown?

Still an ivy league institution and with the pool of applicants they have they aren't going to pick somebody with questionable behavior over somebody with the exact same credentials who doesn't have it.

I also know a girl who got into A&M her profile picture was her kissing her bong while she had some goose in her other hand. If A&M isn't conservative then I don't know what is.

Lost my partner of 6 1/2 years a week ago today. She was only 44. Life just sucks sometimes. :sad:

I suspect that's why you've seemed a bit scarce here lately. My condolences, but it doesn't seem enough, somehow.

I've been dating this girl for a few months, and it's a very casual thing. I see her once a week, sometimes a bit less than that. So last night I tell her I'm arranging the final details for relocating to California and she goes off the deep end. Seriously, you'd have thought we'd been seriously dating for a year and on the verge of engagement or something. I guess I could see it a bit more if she had been trying to steer things in a more serious direction, but that wasn't the case at all.

Lost my partner of 6 1/2 years a week ago today. She was only 44. Life just sucks sometimes. :sad:

I'm sorry to hear that. Life truly does suck sometimes.

I was at a mass today for my dad's best friend who was like family to us. He was 44 when he passed away from cancer.

My prayers go out to her parents as well, it's an awful thing to outlive one of your children

I'm very sorry about your loss, my condolences and best wishes to you, your family and your partners family.

I'll echo what all the others are saying, losing someone close is one of the most difficult things we go through in life. Don't cry for what is lost, rather, smile for what happened.

Having the absolute worst home buying experience ever. Spoke with my lawyer today, we're supposed to close tomorrow so he was telling me how much I gotta bring to the table to close out the deal. Okay, fine, no problem, that's what we were expecting. Then he goes on to tell me that the seller needs to show up tomorrow with $330,000 in order for us to get a clear title. Mr. Lawyer made me feel MUCH better by informing me that he's scrambling around with his bank to try and come up with the cash. This has been three months of hell. I pray to God this guy doesn't show up in person tomorrow and just sends his lawyer instead. I'm not known for thinking about my words before they come out of my mouth. Better yet, I'd be testing my reflexes to see how fast I can grab wifey before she mauls him...

Made the bad decision of letting my buddy drive me to my other buddies house to drink and letting him get wasted while he had been awake for over 24 hours. Some how he left without us knowing and blackout drove home and fell asleep in his driveway. I had to wait til 5am and call my mom to get me. I had class at 8 so I just stayed awake. I was a bit tipsy when I left but I took some Concerta and wow that kinda put me over the edge. I've been outta it this whole day and only going on 27 hours of being awake. I guess I am to blame for actually going out on a "School Night".

Tranmission on my truck went after it was rebuilt less than 30,000 miles ago. Unfortunately my backup car is insured with a classic insurance policy so my milage is severely restricted. As of now, its looking like a 2007 Volvo S60 with less than 30K miles.

Tranmission on my truck went after it was rebuilt less than 30,000 miles ago. Unfortunately my backup car is insured with a classic insurance policy so my milage is severely restricted. As of now, its looking like a 2007 Volvo S60 with less than 30K miles.

What does that mean?

Cars with classic and antique plates, generally have driving restrictions. In Pennsylvania:

The use of Antique and Classic registration plates is governed by Section 1340 of the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code, which states: "It is unlawful for any person to operate a motorcycle or vehicle with antique and classic registration plates for general daily Transportation. Permitted use shall be limited to participation in club activities, exhibits, tours, parades, occasional transportation and similar uses." Occasional transportation and similar uses is defined as one day a week

Although buses and trucks are eligible for Antique and Classic registration plates, buses MAY NOT be used to transport passsengers and trucks MAY NOT haul cargo.

Edited by CAmmon

Not allowed to drive to work. Not allowed to drive to school. For "pleasure" driving only.

Is it an old enough model to where you can disconnect the odometer?