Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Why do people ask for a discount on combined shipping on ebay auctions, when I have the shipping listed as FREE?

Haha!! You should charge them if they ask!

Why do people ask for a discount on combined shipping on ebay auctions, when I have the shipping listed as FREE?

You absolutely refuse to go lower?

But, seriously, why not just tell them OK, 50% off the total, if it makes them happy?

Last week I messed up my hand and yesterday I had to have my car towed to the shop because of engine and AC problems. I'm going to have to drop some major cash into my car. No car and no hockey for a bit. Not the worse that could happen to me, but I'm still bummed out on them.

14 hour day, half of it on airplanes that were over 90 degrees and a medical emergency on top of it all. Been a really long day.

So far 7 guys showing up for our game tomorrow, plus a sub goalie. So far I am the only D ... and I'm not good. Guess I'll get some good ice time anyway.

Last Saturday we had five a side plus goalies. Can you say exhausted?

Not after a game like that I couldn't. It'd be while before I could talk.

Last Saturday we had five a side plus goalies. Can you say exhausted?

Had seven per side with two goalies last night...hell of a workout.

Edited by HolyRollie

We ended up with 9, but against a team with 3 full lines. despite an ok game we lost. I re-aggravated my knee going down on it wrong. So it probably time to see a doc. on it. (Twisted it a while ago, but never went to see anyone about it.)

Thanks to work, I am in the middle of a stretch where I miss three games followed by a bye week. My next game is two weeks from now.

Very upset with the riots in Vancouver tonight. Not because it overshadows the amazing 2011 playoffs and the Bruins first win in 30+ years, but because of the extreme damage to the city and widespread injuries to many innocent bystanders. The destruction and looting are staining the reputation of a beautiful city and it just upsets me to see people act like barbarians.

Very upset with the riots in Vancouver tonight. Not because it overshadows the amazing 2011 playoffs and the Bruins first win in 30+ years, but because of the extreme damage to the city and widespread injuries to many innocent bystanders. The destruction and looting are staining the reputation of a beautiful city and it just upsets me to see people act like barbarians.

and creates fodder for (more lame) jokes about Canada. I feel bad for the good people of Vancouver who were caught up in that mess and painted with a broad brush.

Absolutely ridiculous, very embarrassed.

The game itself was pretty disappointing as well, and not just because Vancouver lost; the Canucks seemingly had no desire to win, it was boring.

Embarrassed as well. I`m not sure if you may be aware of this, but apparently a Boston fan was killed, and pushed off an overpass. I`m unsure if this is true, but if it is please do keep his family in your prayers. I`m very lucky that none of my close friends or family were at downtown during the post-game though.