Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

What an absolute joke. Kills her kid and gets away with it... pathetic

I heard she had a big kool-aid smile on her face when the verdict came out. smh

Edited by 5 Minute Major

What an absolute joke. Kills her kid and gets away with it... pathetic

Something similar happened today in Québec. The guy stabbed his two kids then drank a gallon of windshield washer to commit suicide. He didn't died and got found not criminally responsible because of mental problems (he was depressed!).

5906897743_dd51c387ab_z.jpg

got boarded going full speed into the corner. nose got jacked up, hit the top corner for the boards, no facial cuts, all the blood was from inside my nose. blood was flowing for solid 5 minutes after they plugged me up, it was coming out of my mouth for awhile.

Damn tam, I hope all is well.

I got a letter from my school today and apparently when I missed a month of class because of my ruptured appendix surgery and recovery, my records have gotten messed up. So it appears that either I failed 3 classes or I will have to repay a couple grand in financial aid if the classes are considered withdrawn. I won't be able to go to the school to talk to any counselor/advisor until next week because I will be working the next 5 days and have summer class mixed in.

Oh and today is my birthday too. The news has really ruined all the joy I had earlier.

Something similar happened today in Québec. The guy stabbed his two kids then drank a gallon of windshield washer to commit suicide. He didn't died and got found not criminally responsible because of mental problems (he was depressed!).

Yeah I heard about that today at work. Another ridiculas story, seeing the man who drank the windshield washer fluid was a cardiologist. If he really wanted to kill himself, he would 100% know how. If he was depressed, he could have gotten another doctor to prescribe him with some antidepressants. As a doctor myself, I would have no problem going and talking to another doctor about some problem I'm having, and I'm sure they would have no problem prescribing me with something to help me out. I have no sympathy for people like him or Casey Anthony, they should both be locked up for the rest of their miserable lives.

For sure they will have to live with the acts they did (don't know much about Anthony's case) but it's not enough. Where I work, I see a lot of thing going wrong with the justice, but this (those) cases makes me feel really bad. For adding, they talked about it since the verdict came, so it's messing up my day two days in a row.

got boarded going full speed into the corner. nose got jacked up, hit the top corner for the boards, no facial cuts, all the blood was from inside my nose. blood was flowing for solid 5 minutes after they plugged me up, it was coming out of my mouth for awhile.

Damn bro! That sucks! Get well soon.

Fiancee's sister got engaged.....already crying poormouth and how she'll have to get married in a J.O.P ceremony because they are "so poor".

Doesn't Pay Rent (lives with her now fiance in an apartment his parents own).

Doesn't Pay for her Cell Phone (Still on Parents Plan)

Doesn't Pay Car Insurance (On Parents Policy)

Doesn't have Car Payment (car passed down from Grandmother)

Works Full Time as a Licensed Physical Therapist.

Seriously?????

Death just seems to follow me these days

I'm sorry man, death is the worst thing that can happen. It's even worse if it happens more than once in a short time.

Well, I lost partial eyesight in my left eye back in 1993-94 and my depth perception has been all out of whack. I stopped playing because of it. I recently decided to give it another go by joining a men's league and putting my own team together. 2 men's leagues in all. It seems like I'm getting worse each game I play because I'm not able to receive passes that should be easily handled. I know they're only men's leagues but I feel like I'm hurting the teams and letting everyone down when this happens. It's so frustrating!! I love the game too much to just give up again though.

Casey Anthony was sentenced to 4 years for lying.

edit* she's probably gonna be out by August. smh

in all fairness to her punishment, she's been in jail since 2008, and those crimes carry a maximum penalty of 1 year per count.

had a guy sub for us tonight and someone on the other team came up from behind and slashed him in the face. Looked like a broken nose to us.

had an old fart make a right on red without stopping or looking as I was coming down a hill the other day. wound up right on his tail leaning on the horn and the guy had no idea why.

post game, i grabbed a puck and started shooting it at the net (which i never do). one of my teammates comes in and calls for a pass, which i throw to him... he throws one back and i go to shoot it -- SNAP.

broke my last i. white pro stock. FUUUUUU

About this close to losing my faith in humanity. People need to learn how to show some respect. Especially people who are supposed to be your friends.

Edited by JR Boucicaut

About this close to losing my faith in humanity. People need to learn how to show some respect. Especially people who are supposed to be your friends.

Obviously I don't know what's going on elsewhere, but don't forget the support you've been getting here.