Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Been really hyped up about Nationals, which is basically a State Wars setup with all the different states being represented. Got selected to play in early June, and from what I know we had a really strong squad.

State coordinator sends me a message yesterday that we now only have 4 players and no goalie for my age group.

Obviously I don't know what's going on elsewhere, but don't forget the support you've been getting here.

I do remember how much support I have gained here and thank you all for you. My bestfriend (female) tried to kiss me 3 nights ago. For those of you who don't know my girlfriend passed away on June 27th. Just disgusted me.

my condolences about your gf starsfan71

my own little vent which seems quite meaningless...

NHL network on the canadian side isnt replaying the 2011 playoffs (they did last year). US nhl network is replaying them however... :angry:

I do remember how much support I have gained here and thank you all for you. My bestfriend (female) tried to kiss me 3 nights ago. For those of you who don't know my girlfriend passed away on June 27th. Just disgusted me.

so sorry to hear that bud. life just doesn't make sense sometimes.

Two staples of my life up to this point (23 yrs old) seem to be on their final down turns. My grandmother is starting to show the signs of her illness, and my child hood dog that I've had since i was in second grade has severe dementia, and my parents are thinking about finally making that last trip to the vets office.

so sorry to hear that bud. life just doesn't make sense sometimes.

Two staples of my life up to this point (23 yrs old) seem to be on their final down turns. My grandmother is starting to show the signs of her illness, and my child hood dog that I've had since i was in second grade has severe dementia, and my parents are thinking about finally making that last trip to the vets office.

I feel for ya man. My grandmother is starting to deteriorate. It's tough to watch sometimes. My Aunt was telling me how sad it was to watch her mother-in-law not being able to eat when they went to dinner the other night because of her Parkinson's.

My house is 34 degrees right now. Not that nice winter, American 34 either...Hot, sweaty, nasty CANADIAN 34! Double and add 30...right?

98* F!

"EFF" is right!

a few weeks ago i skated and after the game, got pretty dizzy. i put that to not having eaten enough. played a few more games that week and felt fine.

two weeks ago, while sitting in barnes and noble, i got dizzy again and decided to get to the er. they did a ct scan, ekg, and blood work, all with no results.

had an eye exam and saw my dr, this week (scheduled to have more blood work done), still nothing. havent been really dizzy since the day of the er visit but i havent been able to drive, it gets a bit sketchy.

its getting frustrating. cant go anywhere. cant play. and no answers. all i want is something concrete and treatable.

My house is 34 degrees right now. Not that nice winter, American 34 either...Hot, sweaty, nasty CANADIAN 34! Double and add 30...right?

98* F!

"EFF" is right!

Double, subtract 10%, then add 32 so 34C is 93.2F.

My great grandma passed away today. No more great grandparents for me.

Sorry for your loss man. I never knew any of my great grandparents or even one of my grandparents plus another grandparent died when I was really young too.

Heat index in northern NY was 106 today.

Yeah, it was around that in Michigan today. High heat plus high humidity, I wish it would cool down sometime soon. I'm a fan of 70 with a slight breeze. Haha

a few weeks ago i skated and after the game, got pretty dizzy. i put that to not having eaten enough. played a few more games that week and felt fine.

two weeks ago, while sitting in barnes and noble, i got dizzy again and decided to get to the er. they did a ct scan, ekg, and blood work, all with no results.

had an eye exam and saw my dr, this week (scheduled to have more blood work done), still nothing. havent been really dizzy since the day of the er visit but i havent been able to drive, it gets a bit sketchy.

its getting frustrating. cant go anywhere. cant play. and no answers. all i want is something concrete and treatable.

Hypoglycemia, I get it time to time its annoying but nothing too bad

Can't do my boxing match for next week because the a-hole that I knocked out (see the sweet spot) gave me a concussion before I knocked him out. It's started with a headache when I went out of the gym, and it stayed for like a week. With the number I had in my life, probably I will never fight again, and I'll have to play hockey with a mouthguard even with a cage...