Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Losing

Even worse, playing a pretty solid game defensively and not giving up any good chances against and still losing.

Trifecta, doing it with tendonitis in my elbow that hurts like hell.

I'm glad that I have a job, but the following four things did not make my day any less crappy:

1. No show, no call from one of the shop employees.

2. My boss said he'd be in today to help for inventory preparation, but decides not to come in.

3. One bitch from hell that decided to chew my ass about some things she ordered

4. Salaried managers that are afraid to work one hour of "overtime"; especially right before physical inventory

Pre-Med majors who automatically assume they are the all powerful source of all knowledge in the universe. You're in Bio 1114 for a reason....

Haha. This is so true. Just remember anyone can declare as a "Pre-med" major.

I know it's ridiculous! haha If you are an actual doctor of any type I feel like you can almost rub it in people's faces. Not when you are aspiring to be one.

I know it's ridiculous! haha If you are an actual doctor of any type I feel like you can almost rub it in people's faces. Not when you are aspiring to be one.

Just out of pure curiosity, do you have aspirations on becoming a doctor?

Trip to US I've been planning has reached so many obstacles. Why can't people just go along with the plan I've got, rather than change it all the time (which means I need to change everything accordingly as I host this trip)...

Funny how people want to save a night's accomodation cost by spending 800 bucks more.

Just out of pure curiosity, do you have aspirations on becoming a doctor?

I want to become a Doctor of Veterinary medicine.

And when I say rub it in people's faces, I really was trying to say you can act on an expert on whatever subject you are a doctor in.

Edited by starsfan71

I want to become a Doctor of Veterinary medicine.

And when I say rub it in people's faces, I really was trying to say you can act on an expert on whatever subject you are a doctor in.

I totally understand what your talking about. I've been an ER Doctor for just about ten years now, and I'm currently on another residency to become an anesthesiologist. I was going to offer you any sort of help you may need if you had aspirations on becoming a doctor, but I'm not to familiar with the path on becoming a veterinarian. The only thing I can say is to stick with it, and don't let anything stop you.

So much for Japanese engineering! My Civic died on me, only 110,000 miles

Transmission?

My 2001 civic the auto-trans went at 140K 3 weeks before my wedding last summer. I was in a pinch and got it fixed. A dealership gave me 15% off the repairs. Less than a year later it was feeling slippy again so I traded it in for a used Nissan Versa.

I found car complaints.com had a lot of 2001 civic problems.

Edited by number21

I work for a Metro PCS Dealer. I basically run one of the stores. Had the customer from hell yesterday. Came in acting all hood on me and saying that they were sent there for a new phone because her's was broken and she wanted a warranty exchange right away. Only corporate stores can do same day exchanges. Another store told her to come here because we're a corporate store but we're actually not. We're just a dealer. Started yelling at me saying I'm lying to her. I said why would I lie to her. Do you think a corporate store would have ONE person working there and to look at the sign on the door. It says, "Authorized Dealer". All the yelling and calling me an asshole while I had a lot of other customers in the store. I looked at her and said, "I could ask you to just leave the store. I don't have to help you with that type of attitude." I continued to help the other customers in the store while trying to keep my cool. She eventually apologized and just bought a new phone. I waived her upgrade fee so she just paid for the phone plus tax.

Customers are always right but they can't just come in acting like that straight out of the box when you didn't do anything to make her act like that. smh

Had some moving company pickup truck speed past us last night. We were doing 40 on a 40 road... in our own residential neighborhood by the way, so forgive me for doing the speed limit.

Was so angry that I stopped and let him know exactly who lives here, don't effin' speed in MY neighborhood, where kids play in road hockey in their driveways and families take walks to the park!

Sad thing is, there was an accident in a previous stretch of that road with fatalities involving a vehicle. I saw EMS cordon off that house a few days ago and bouquets of flowers and teddy bears underneath the lamppost...

These people are despicable, if you want to speed, do it elsewhere with no one around. Don't endanger the innocents around you.

so i moved to nyc yesterday to finish school, which is a +.

the - is that today i took the bus up to school for a department meeting and my meniers reared its ugly, dizzy head.

by the time the meeting was over and i did all that i had to i felt better, but was in serious need of a nap and lunch.

this is getting really old. ive been taking drugs to help with the symptoms, but today... no fun.

its been 2 months and ive done nothing. i couldnt drive when i was home, couldnt skate...

i know that 2 of the triggers for the 'episodes' is stress and lack of sleep. this is going to be a tough 9 months in a new, unfamiliar place.

Destroyed the pinky toe on my left foot while walking in the dark last night. woke up today and it's pretty swollen and painful. I haven't had much luck with my feet in the last year or so!

Had a filling in my tooth for 10 years with no problems...dentist wanted to replace it since it was "old and wearing"...2 weeks later and anything hot or cold hits it and its hurts like all he!!. Not to mention cant chew on that side of my mouth