Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Horses kick really fucking hard. Glad it was just a colt and wasn't full power and near any organs!

And to answer your question BigD, it's somewhat similar to the process of becoming a human doctor. Very competitive (statistically harder than med school) very expensive and then internships after a minimum 4 years of vet school. Once you get out you typically make a lot less than doctors, but there is less liability (although that is starting to change) and a lot less protocols and legal issues overall. Once you get a DVM title, you can pretty much do anything vet wise, except for a few specialty things. I've heard the workload in Vet School is a bit more in the 4 years as well, just with learning all the different body systems including things like whales which you will probably never work with. And with dental and anesthesiology being things all DVM's need to be trained in.

Edited by starsfan71

my allergies/sinuses are getting worse and worse. I haven't been able to breathe out my nose all morning (which is also causing massive migraines as well because of the rain)...

this is after taking a reactine and nasal spray.

Lost my wallet that 300 dollars in chili's gift cards, my Driver's license about 100 dollars in cash, my check card, my credit card, and my school ID. Finally had a night to blow off some stress and this happens.

my allergies/sinuses are getting worse and worse. I haven't been able to breathe out my nose all morning (which is also causing massive migraines as well because of the rain)...

this is after taking a reactine and nasal spray.

As someone who has a significant history of sinus/allergy problems, try this. I can promise you that if you use this, along with maybe a 12hr spray...you'll be money in no time. you can get it at any pharmacy

Edited by skeeter14

As someone who has a significant history of sinus/allergy problems, try this. I can promise you that if you use this, along with maybe a 12hr spray...you'll be money in no time. you can get it at any pharmacy

I get a shot once a week and I'm on two prescriptions for my allergies and I have felt better than at any time over the last couple years. My allergies were so bad that I was getting a sinus infection once a month or more before I went to the doctor.

put our 16 year old pug down today. We knew it was coming but it still sucked. we cried a bit at first but now we are laughing and remembering when he was a pup.

Sorry to hear about your loss man. Good thing that you are remembering all the good times with em.

Saw my grandfather for the first time in a couple months today. I hesitated walking into his hospital room because I didn't recognize him. He's lost 30 pounds and aged 20 years in those three months. The next few months are really going to suck.

Three feet of water in my grandfather's house and he is supposed to get out of the hospital tomorrow. Looks like I'll be pulling an all-nighter to try and get the house cleaned up enough for habitation.

not being able to understand how customers get all pissed off trying to justify that "i only used the club once" when they are trying to return it for full value/money back. i'd like to see if how they would feel if they paid full price for a club that some else had used on the course/driving range "just a few times". the logic of a person using a club just one time and them not liking it (especially considering that they are most likely a bogey golfer and not a PGA tour player) is somewhat ludicrous.

The trick is to tackle one problem at a time. It is much easier to compartmentalize and go step by step than it is to take on everything and get overwhelmed.

A seriously great piece of advice. The big picture is daunting but if I take it slow I can do it. Thank you!

2 page + 5 page essays due next week. On top of 3 exams and a review.

Damn you've got it easy;) I feel ya though, that's pretty much my weekly schedule. I have 3 labs a week too.

A seriously great piece of advice. The big picture is daunting but if I take it slow I can do it. Thank you!

Damn you've got it easy;) I feel ya though, that's pretty much my weekly schedule. I have 3 labs a week too.

You gotta talk to people too, get some of it off and out. They don't have to give advice, just be there to listen. Just gotta talk to someone you can trust :)

not being able to understand how customers get all pissed off trying to justify that "i only used the club once" when they are trying to return it for full value/money back. i'd like to see if how they would feel if they paid full price for a club that some else had used on the course/driving range "just a few times". the logic of a person using a club just one time and them not liking it (especially considering that they are most likely a bogey golfer and not a PGA tour player) is somewhat ludicrous.

Ask them how many times you can wear underwear before they can return it. It's new or used, there is no other option.

Brought all my stuff home so i could get a morning skate in while I'm staying at my parents. Well all of it except for my sticks...

They will just have to buy you new sticks, grips, tape, and wax. :wink:

Got this woman that sits across the hallway from me at work. She is just too loud for anyone's taste. Always has to say something out loud, to no one, to try and get someone to respond to her. She drives me fucking nuts! Been here for 10 minutes now and I'm already banging my head on the desk.

And yes, she is that person who will genuinely come up to you and say "looks like somebody has a case of the Mundays..."

Credit card number stolen...'nuff said.

Not that it matters, but business or personal? Either way...must be a huge pain in the ass! Not to mention a complete violation of privacy and sense of security.