Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

People need to learn how to take their laundry out of the dryers. Don't put it in and let it sit there for 30mins to an hour after its done.

Just take it and throw it on top of a table/washer, that's whats done at most schools

Just take it and throw it on top of a table/washer, that's whats done at most schools

That's what I always do even though we aren't supposed to. It's not my fault they can't be responsible.

Been sick all weekend, started feeling like crap since Friday morning, and of course sunday night I start feeling better :facepalm: ...

Edited by farhanshak

I would have but there was already clothes on top of all the washers and all the dryers. Didn't want to be the d-bag that mixes up peoples clothes or throws it on the ground.

I would have but there was already clothes on top of all the washers and all the dryers. Didn't want to be the d-bag that mixes up peoples clothes or throws it on the ground.

That's one busy laundry room!

Onto my vent, people who not only drink your water bottle at pickup, but proceed to throw it on the floor and treat it like crap and throw it! Coming really close to filling my water bottle with laxative and just enjoying reaction

Onto my vent, people who not only drink your water bottle at pickup, but proceed to throw it on the floor and treat it like crap and throw it! Coming really close to filling my water bottle with laxative and just enjoying reaction

I remember one inspiring post over at the shinny pet peeves thread about a member who wrote stuff like "BIRD FLU" or similarly infectious ailments all over his bottle...not a bad idea

I used to put a little lemon juice in my bottle. Just enough to add a little flavor and make them realize that it isn't just water. Of course, one jackwagon sprays himself in the face with it and wants to pick a fight with me over it.

I make them dog biscuits with my used grains from brewing. They absolutely love them. And they are much healthier too, since there is no crap in them (grains, egg, organic peanut butter, wheat flour, water)

Alternator went last night. I hate knowing that I pretty much just purchased a pair of APX's to put under my hood... :facepalm:

PM me, based on what part of Jersey you are in, I might be able to help you out.

I am, and I'm going back to my old job for the time being, and possibly taking classes in the summer so that I can graduate back on time again, but I'm more concerned at getting my self together.

I went to the vets office today to say good bye to my best little buddy. He had had an unremovable growth in his stomach. I don't know the exact specifics but it was tough. He was a good dog.

Sorry to hear that Speedz. Glad you could be there with him. Best of luck.

(I know I am going to be destroyed when that inevitable day comes for my pup.)

Speedz, that sucks about your dog. It hurts to lose a pet.

My vent is that I've been waiting three weeks to hear a yes/no on a job I interviewed on. I sent a follow-up email ten days ago and got a reply that said to hang in there. I just need to know if I got it or not so I can get into the right mindset at my current job.

I went to the vets office today to say good bye to my best little buddy. He had had an unremovable growth in his stomach. I don't know the exact specifics but it was tough. He was a good dog.

One of the toughest things to do.. feel for you Speedz.. so sorry ..