Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Hope you don't have the same idiot deliver your habs gear from me!

I'll choke a m-------er out, seriously, there is no messing with that gear.

Edited by Thinkingjack

So if he's the president of the world... Would that make me part of his workplace? And in turn an idiot? I sure hope not :b

It's my own personal little world that I am president of. Population, apparently just me.

I just lost my F%?&ing car starter...fell off who knows where :mad:

how the heck? Thats insane man, i hope the new one is easy to install at least, thats just bizarre

Edited by Thinkingjack

Setting up the boards fro my son's rink. What a pain. I know because I'm actually setting a rink up this year the winter will not be condusive to ice....

Those out yet? My LHS didn't have any. Can't find them online either...

probably not, I will be looking into that as well given my propensity for absent mindedness.

shoplifters and non pursuit policy :mad:

When I managed a retail store, our corporation had the same policy. Can't tell you how many mf'ers I ended up prosecuting regardless. It wasn't ever about the merch, it was the principle.

was a "healthy scratch" the for two C league playoff games. .Really? WTF. I know I am playing for free but thanks for showing your appreciation for sitting me. right now I am considering finding another team just out of principal.

Edited by Goonsquad

was a "healthy scratch" the for two C league playoff games. .Really? WTF. I know I am playing for free but thanks for showing your appreciation for sitting me. right now I am considering finding another team just out of principal.

If you were scratched because there was no more space on the team for that game. And you were the only one playing for free... I see no problem there!

A "healthy scratch" for beer league? We joke around about that when we see a team show up with a ton of guys but I never thought it actually happened.

Yup.. The team is entirely company sponsored.. So everyone plays for free. There are like 3 company guys that plays, one of which organizes the team. I got told to sit out the first play off game and never got an email about this game (The championship which the team lost by the way) .. The guy favored potential to run up the score over anything else.

If you were scratched because there was no more space on the team for that game. And you were the only one playing for free... I see no problem there!

the roster is pretty stacked with players anyways. Its free for everyone.

It no longer becomes fun when expectations are set to win and to win big which the organizer encourages the team to do. Their are a couple of dick teams that we dont mind doing that to, but there are also a lot of other teams who we are friendly with .

Anyways even though its free hockey, I am out come next season. I am not upset about it., but it rub me the wrong way enough to say I don't need this stuff..

Anyways even though its free hockey, I am out come next season. I am not upset about it., but it rub me the wrong way enough to say I don't need this stuff..

I don't blame you a bit. Free or not, getting asked to sit and then not being told about the next game is a pure dick move. Good time to bail and find something better next season.