Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Doesn't she know not to buy stuff for herself this time of year?

You would think. I decided though to make her feel like a dumb ass and just give her everything I bought her that she has already bought herself. Should be interesting...

My girlfriend went to grab our cats and caught the door knob square in the eye...now it looks like i beat her, even though id never ever do anything like that!

My girlfriend went to grab our cats and caught the door knob square in the eye...now it looks like i beat her, even though id never ever do anything like that!

Yeah, ok. I will give you credit for laying a good foundation for your excuse!

Yeah, ok. I will give you credit for laying a good foundation for your excuse!

haha best part is i did the same thing buyt the doorknob hit my shoulder...darn cats

hope it was in warm ups!

haha nope, knocked one in trying to save it from going over the line, then some how redirected one between the goalies legs with my skate when I was on the boards, and chasing down a guy on a breakaway and the rebound hit off my shin pad and went in. I was on top form.

Nah he is usually very sold He said expecting the puck to wrap around so he wasn't really ready for it. This team usually beats us pretty easily but it was an extremely off night for us. Final score was 9-1 so if you take out my production from the game it was 6-0 lol