Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Won our playoff game tonight (tight game, didn't pull away until 7 mins left in the 3rd period), but then we might be disqualified for having 9 penalties (league rule). 9th penalty was for one of our ejected players returning to the enclosed viewing area and actually getting onto the ice for the handshake, before being coaxed off.

C-diff followed by Pertussis followed by my colitis flaring up. :mad:

Sick of being sick....

Oh great I guess I get to add c-diff again to that list.....

Edited by sfdz6_20_07

Lost our mens league game to a team that only had 6 players last night and got into a car accident on the way into work this morning.

Hope you're alright man

Local rink has a good following at a decent time for a monday and sat night dropin. They decide to switch the time without warning and now no one shows up. Frustrating cause i enjoy playing here and they only did this so there would be no "dead ice".

my local rink did that same thing too, we had at 10pm every saturday night a pickup that had each bench packed and on demand to get in on the ice. They switched it randomly to midnight, then to 9pm back to 10 then 11 and now its dead ice to the point that i called the girl working there and said "empty slot? can i have it so we can shoot around for an hour?" and she let Garrett and i for 10 bucks, but now they do it for broom hockey...which no one shows up

Lightheadedness and finger tingling that turn out to be nothing. My body should know it isn't nice to freak out a guy who had a stent placed in the widowmaker.

My College's IT department is full of ignorant people. I mean, does it really take 35 minutes, and a conference call with the head of network security to answer my simple question?

Lightheadedness and finger tingling that turn out to be nothing. My body should know it isn't nice to freak out a guy who had a stent placed in the widowmaker.

You'd be happier if it turned out to be something?

Softball season is starting Monday. I am usually into it, but I really enjoyed hockey more than ever this year. We were a 4 seed going into our tournament and won the whole thing, beating 3 teams that had beaten us during the season. Just feeling empty and depressed now. Kinda strange. Like I said I usually really get excited for softball this time of year. Just not happening now.

It's nice to no longer live an in apartment...and actually have a yard...but holy shit...I hate doing yard work. Weeds...cut 'em, they come back....! Pull 'em...they come back! Spray 'em with chemicals....THEY COME BACK!!!! Mid level Nuke...they'd probably come back.

It's nice to no longer live an in apartment...and actually have a yard...but holy shit...I hate doing yard work. Weeds...cut 'em, they come back....! Pull 'em...they come back! Spray 'em with chemicals....THEY COME BACK!!!! Mid level Nuke...they'd probably come back.

How bout scrap the yard and make it a concrete jungle. Turn it into your dryland training facility. :biggrin:

I have somebody totally inept at doing their job correctly which in turn is robbing me of over $3000 in take home commissions for the quarter.

2nd time in here today. Just got back from the vet and was told my dog needs some dental work done. Rough quote is $620 - $1100 for the procedures. Not looking forward to paying that bill at all.

Actuaries who want you to record premiums improperly as net amounts because budgeting/forecasting said amounts at gross would be difficult for them.

Finding out that you make too much money to qualify for a great apartment and already knowing that you don't make enough to afford the regular priced apartments

Not one to usually vent, but this time it's necessary..... Going through total utter chaos refinancing my mortgage! Started the process pretty much a month ago - same bank, same branch, etc. Was supposed to close Apr 25, nope..... had to have a lawyer officially put my wife on the title ( as I purchased my house before we were married). Got that taken care of in a day. Faxed papers to bank, but they still had to call the lawyer "just to make sure". Now supposed to close tomorrow (May 5), well.....still nothing official yet. It seems I've had more run around than what the Bruins to do the Leafs in a typical game this season! Un-smurf-in believable! Talk about holding up so many other things that are dependant on this!!!!

Finding out that you make too much money to qualify for a great apartment and already knowing that you don't make enough to afford the regular priced apartments

Just don't go drunk driving in your MPV, it's Thursday.