Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2010 Bauer Catalogue

Thanks. It makes me wonder if I should wait for the 9900 to be released and get rid of the 9500 I got on clearance. Then again, the price should be exorbitant for the 9900.

I'm also wondering if the 9900 cage will be any different than the 9500 cage.

Thanks. It makes me wonder if I should wait for the 9900 to be released and get rid of the 9500 I got on clearance. Then again, the price should be exorbitant for the 9900.

I'm also wondering if the 9900 cage will be any different than the 9500 cage.

It wont. Its the same thing with a different number on it and no nike logo.

Cost will be the same as regulars. Probably around the 160 range. IIRC the only noticeable difference is the palm, where the pro will be a little more tapered and the regular x60 will feel more loose.

The fit on both the X:60 Pro and X:60 is tapered. The differences between the two gloves are as follows: Protection- X:60 Pro Inserts: Poly, X:60 Inserts: Vent Armor Composite, X:60 Pro Shell: Nylon Mesh + Cable Mesh, X:60 Shell: Synthetic Leather + Cable Mesh. Fit/Mobility- X:60 Pro Palm: Dual Layered Digital Nash Palm, X:60 Palm: Techniflex Digital Nash Palm w/Absorb Pad, X:60 Pro Cuff: contoured, segmented, X:60 Cuff: Free Flex Cuff, X:60 Pro Liner: Termo Max +, X:60 Liner: Thermo core +.

When will we expect one95 sticks to be out in stores with the Bauer badge? If I ordered one95 sticks and they said they were on backorder until the 14th would they have the Bauer logo?

Earliest is probably first of February, then anywhere between then and mid-may would be repeat orders basically, i wouldn't expect big quantities in stock until june.

Earliest is probably first of February, then anywhere between then and mid-may would be repeat orders basically, i wouldn't expect big quantities in stock until june.

Actually, I wouldn't expect big quantities at all.

It is year 2, they will make whatever they need to make for booking (now do you see what they request bookings in November now?) and be done with it. Remember, the new Supreme will be out in Fall 2010.

I know about the new supremes in Q4 of 2010.. but im sure large LHSs will be able to support having a good stock of one95s. Plus, we have two different ideas of large quantities based on the size of our shops... Large quantity to us is probably 20-25 sticks. Normal is 12-18 when a series comes out. For a bigger shop our large quantity would be a small quantity, with a large quantity being 100+. Do i expect 100 one95s at hockeyworld or perianis or total hockey? No. But do i expect 30 or so bauer one95s there this spring? Wont surprise me.

Right, but a smart buyer would scale back on that knowing what's coming up the pike. That's all I'm saying.

But Bauer will make whatever those guys book and a few spares, and in their case, hopefully out of stock by late summer.

Went to the State/ U of M game last night at the Joe. Noticed a few players on Michigan and one on State wearing the Concept II. No more Concept II DLX in the catalog? Seemed like a pretty popular option in the NCAA and certain Jr, Prep, and HS leagues around, what gives?

hi live in u.k were hockey shops are left wanting,need new skates asap , have they nailed down a release date and price for total one's does any one have a hockey shop which is happy to ship usps to uk, msh rocks thanks for catalogue's