Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2010 Bauer Catalogue

does any one have a better picture of the new x60 girdle than the one in the cataloge.thanks :)

Yeah i wanted to know how it compared to the Vapor xxxx girdle

Good question; I can't find it on bauer's website. I also couldn't find 9900 helmets, so they might have just forgot to add them. But the way it is looking, they are no longer producing wood sticks.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask...

I know some pricing has been discussed on the top models... but does anyone have any insight into the pricing on some of the next Supreme skate models. Basically the One80 is what I'm looking for... wondering if it would be worth it to wait for the One80 or go for One75 on closeouts.

So the TotalONE feature has now been changed so that phase 02 (changing the way skates are made) is 19 days away, and phase 03 (Your first step) is in 50 days. Oh well.

gerbe3:16: My understanding is the one100 will actually start out at a cheaper price than the one95 did, so I would assume the one80 would be a little cheaper than the one75.

They need some proof readers in the marketing department. Found this gem under the description of the 9500 Helmet.

Located in key impact zones, the Fused Expanded Polypropylene foam liner helps dissipate 20% less energy during impact than the same volume of traditional EPP foam.

So their foam liner is less effective than the competition aye? Sounds like a great pitch ;)

No, I think that's what they wanted to put. I think if you look at their picture of it in the catalogue the epp just collapses under pressure while the FEP is more rigid. I know this sounds like it wouldn't help but I'm pretty it does.

I'd like to hear some ideas behind the fusion coming out in the usual LS2 length on a Supreme skate compared with the 2.1 POWER, seems to me to be a product that should have either been made in the 2.1 length or held over till next years Vapor upgrade. This was an important differential between the Supreme and Vapor lines for the last 4 years.

The Europeans seem to be more on the ball with this in that the TotalONE is only being offered retail as the SE with the 2.1 steel, even if it does take away one of the most innovative features of the product.

Edited by monoclub

Wait, so the LS Fusion isn't as long as the LS2.1 Power Steel? Well that's an interesting move but it makes sense - why would someone buy the LS2.1 if the Fusion is that much lighter? That said though, Easton still makes an ST and S19, both high end sticks but at different price points. Ahh shoot I just contradicted my own point.

Although it'd be nice to see a LSFusion in the 2.1 length.

That was confirmed last week by dupes. 4/15/10 is the confirmed launch date for TOs.

Is that the date for everyone? Or just for first line dealers?

On page 15 of the catalogue Bauer has its hierarchy of skates across all lines. This may be a dumb question as price point and stiffness usually go hand in hand, but can I gather just that from looking at that page? Is the Totalone stiffer than a X:60, and so on? Reason I ask is because I have been skating in X:40's but am realizing I am not a Vapor heel. The X:40 stiffness was okay for me, and the One75's was maybe a bit too stiff. Just trying to figure out if the One80 is basically a One75 and the One70 is like the One55, or are we throwing out those reference points and starting all over again. How is the middle of the new Supreme lineup shaking out? As always thanks to JR, Darkstar, Chadd and others who share thier access to this info with the rest of us. It is appreciated.

After feeling the totalone's this past weekend I can say they are definitely stiffer than the X:60's. The one80 replaces the one75, the one60 replaces the one55, and the one70 is a new addition (someone please correct me if that's wrong).