Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Easton Catalogue

My audio doesn't work, guess I missed that.

However, these skates were already altered by the eqm. mangers to work for them, so I would take the "this is the first time I've put these on" with a grain of salt. It was probably the 2nd or 3rd time they've put 'em on. Commercial's don't always have to tell the truth.

Oh I gather that, and definitely don't think that was the first time he put them. Either way though, him saying that and people seeing them with the Tuuks on them is misleading. Again, I don't think the was the best move by Easton.

I think putting a Tuuk holder on Easton skates would be a great idea. It would probably get a few more people looking at Easton skates as a possibility for them. Personally I've never had a problem with their Razor Bladz holder but there are players out there that have shown a dislike for them. Put on the Tuuk holder and it may help their sales a bit.

Sign in to follow this