Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Warrior Player Catalogue

Has any one seen the Kovalchuk curve for 2010? Is it the same as before or is it more like the old Smyth curve? In the catalogue its looks more like the Smyth.

Here's some very good info on the new stick line. Also explains some of the technology we use to determine pro fitting as well as learning more about how our product performs for retail.

Much of what we develop in stick technology is a direct link to what we learn in MoCap testing with Pros as well as with Amateurs. Last summer we took MoCap on the road and tested kids and adults of varying skill sets. We learned a ton about how retail stick designs are not direct reflection on the needs of pros and how we can better spec our retail product for the end user.

We learned a ton about how retail stick designs are not direct reflection on the needs of pros and how we can better spec our retail product for the end user.

You just crushed a lot of egos.

Everything is always Spring unless otherwise noted.

thats need to be on the front page or something

Some people would still ignore it or post something like this:

"I know most stuff will be released in the spring but what about XXX?"

Quick question for the experts - Does Warrior plan on releasing a White AK27 shaft, like the one Ryan Smyth has been using? Or is this just a one-off color combo for him? Thanks guys!

Quick question for the experts - Does Warrior plan on releasing a White AK27 shaft, like the one Ryan Smyth has been using? Or is this just a one-off color combo for him? Thanks guys!

No Plans for it right now. :ph34r:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

I wanted to try the new feature...and of course shamelessly plug our MoCap Tech once again.

I was watching the canucks vs stars game tonight and I noticed that Modano was using a new stick. After a little bit of research on GettyImages, I just realized that it's the new dolomite spyne. JR, you're right, the dolo spyne does look a lot better in person (well at least on TV). The catalogue doesn't show its hyper dark chrome finish very well.

Modano's stick has a silver/metallic finish towards the bottom, unlike the dark version in the catalogue. Is that standard on the new sticks, or is he using a two piece again and the paint is there to cover it up?

ok the dolo spyne does look good, not flashy or anything too

Seems pretty flashy to me. I like the chrome though, overall it's a pretty cool graphic package.

Seems pretty flashy to me. I like the chrome though, overall it's a pretty cool graphic package.

as least theres no chrome dragon down the side of it, its very plain compared to the others kinda meant it in that way

Question for Miseaujeau...

In the Dolo Spyne line...why does Warrior only offer 75 flex in grip?

We started the 75 offering as a "test". We also kept in mind that most users of a 75 need the added hand torsional strength that the grip finish allows for. That is why you see most sales for JR and INT in Grip, the grip finish keeps the handle from twisting in the hands of a weaker player that uses these lower flexes.

75 has been very popular in sales and we are expanding into clear for future intros.

Is it just me or does the dolomite DD flex softer than rated?

What you might be feeling is the different taper and internal package of the DoloDD shaft. It is our Precision Taper, which flexes more towards the bottom quarter of the shaft.

We started the 75 offering as a "test". We also kept in mind that most users of a 75 need the added hand torsional strength that the grip finish allows for. That is why you see most sales for JR and INT in Grip, the grip finish keeps the handle from twisting in the hands of a weaker player that uses these lower flexes.

75 has been very popular in sales and we are expanding into clear for future intros.

i could've told you that, you should hire me :P

Sounds good, and thanks for the reply. I'm a huge fan of Dolo's in 75 flex. If I could get them in clear, I'd be even more psyched.

Last note...this is purely a vanity thing, but the color combo on the Dolo Spyne clear (Blue/Green) trumps that of the grip (Yellow/Red). :P The Dolo Spyne clear is a beautiful stick.

definitely agree with halfmoonyote on the color combo's. most warrior sticks i buy ending up being grip strictly because i think those colors look better, even though im not a huge fan of the grip. Love my 09 dolo spyne in the clear, but will have to get it in grip for this years model .

Sign in to follow this