Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

1 hour ago, Buzz_LightBeer said:

Milwaukee Admirals next Tuesday/Wednesday. Should be lots to be had, they're moving arenas and likely won't move anything unnecessary. 

DAMN! and here i am out on the east coast.  ... need to troll the interwebs for one of their sweaters 

On May 17, 2016 at 5:15 PM, xstartxtodayx said:

Anyone know of a Rangers or Islander's team sale?

Not sure if the Isle have a sale or if they just sell all their stuff in the store.

15 hours ago, MatthewRoach7 said:

Not sure if the Isle have a sale or if they just sell all their stuff in the store.

15 hours ago, Hills said:

Isles sell in store and usually have a tent sale in the summer.

Thanks guys.  I'm guessing their store is the old pro shop at Iceworks in Syosset?  I haven't been to that rink in a long long time (side note: I remember when I started playing their gear was supplied by Syosset Sports where I'd pick up pro stock Vic 4050 sticks, I used to love those things, yes I'm old haha).

Sarnia Sting Equipment Sale

May 28 (10-5) - May 29 (10-2)

Sarnia Sports and Entertainment Centre

Team helmets, gloves, pants, shells

Sticks (game used, new, auto'd)

Goal pad sets

Used skates

Team issue apparel

Uniform/practice jerseys/socks

Follow on twitter for teaser pics

The Oilers are having their annual sale (With some bonus rexall place items that they dont want to move to the new arena)

Sunday June 12, 10am-1pm Mountain time for non season ticket holders. 

People will be lining up for $400 Connor McDavid game used sticks is my guess, as they did for Nugent-Hopkins ones in years past.

• Like 1

I broke my foot about a year ago and couldn't find any skates that fit very well.  I was in Toronto tis past weekend and took a shot at the team store in the ACC.  I ended up getting a pair of Phaneuf CCM Tacks with Tuuk Lightspeed holders/step steel runners that are barely broken in for $282.50 canadian out the door.  The guy I dealt with there said that he would wear a pair of skates for 13-15 games before changing them out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hills said:

What about those prices are reasonable? They are very high.

Where do you recommend I shop Hills? Being a fellow Canadian with the poor exchange rate, I'm all ears if there is a place I don't know of that is selling things at a better price.

For a normal run-of-the-mill person like myself, I don't think those sticks are high priced.

Supreme 1S and 1X sticks at $100CAD are better than any store would have it, same go for the Ribcor Reckoner.

Pro Helmets starting at $10 is hard to beat in my mind.

The glove prices I agree are not great, but not poor.

You are buying used equipment, the $100 1S and 1X sticks will be used and probably won't actually be the painted stick as well as no warranty.

$10 pro helmet, that is going to be beat up and it says to $100, the $10 is probably a 4500 missing all of the padding. I just bought 2 Easton E600 helmets for $80 total Canadian from Total Hockey.

Calgary used to have good pro stock prices, but like most Canadian teams (and recently successful teams) they realized they could jack the price for anything.

It is very possible the flames sale is all used stuff, I'll admit, I've never been. The Oilers one generally has a mix of new and used gear. If one has a bit of knowledge on pro stock stick codes, you can be familiar with what you are actually getting, and just hope you don't get a dud stick that breaks easy ;)

• Like 1

Just heard there will be a blowout sale at Dix Hills Pro Shop with Islanders gear on Saturday from 10am - 4pm.

I'm hoping to check it out and see if I can pick up anything good.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2016 at 9:14 AM, Travislicious said:

It is very possible the flames sale is all used stuff, I'll admit, I've never been. The Oilers one generally has a mix of new and used gear. If one has a bit of knowledge on pro stock stick codes, you can be familiar with what you are actually getting, and just hope you don't get a dud stick that breaks easy ;)

prices wernt that bad at all, best deals were on skates, buddy picked up a brand new pair of 1x's for $225. got my bro a pair of brand new jetspeeds for $200. 

On May 26, 2016 at 9:20 PM, AronB said:

I broke my foot about a year ago and couldn't find any skates that fit very well.  I was in Toronto tis past weekend and took a shot at the team store in the ACC.  I ended up getting a pair of Phaneuf CCM Tacks with Tuuk Lightspeed holders/step steel runners that are barely broken in for $282.50 canadian out the door.  The guy I dealt with there said that he would wear a pair of skates for 13-15 games before changing them out.

I have heard before that he gets a brand new pair every 2 weeks. Thats just crazy. 

• Like 1

I heard there is Toronto Maple Leafs hockey equipment sale Friday June 24 and Saturday June 25.  10 am to 6 pm. Gate 1.

sticks are buy 1 get 1 free of equal/lesser value.

hockey pants - $50

gloves - $75

Edited by fastmiele