Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

Kings will have an equipment sale this Saturday at the Toyota center. Its training camp there also, so it may be a bit of a mad house. The past couple sales have been good, depending upon what you want, if your a season ticket holder (they get in first). Generally, sales take place in the parking lot. Prices can be high on some things, but you do get what you pay for.  If your going, have fun.

• Like 1

Went to the Ottawa Senators equipment sale today. Doors opened at 9am and staff said people showed up at 9pm to camp out. We got there at 9:15 and waited about 45 minutes in line and there was a decent selection when we got in. At the start they had about 20 Erik Karlsson sticks for $100 each, they had about 4 left when I made it through. I thought the prices were pretty good, it was based on a sticker system but Reebok practice jerseys were $20, white RBK/Reebok game jerseys were $20, game and practice socks were $10, pant shells were $20. Gloves, helmets, skates and pants started at $50 and went up to $300.

I was able to pick up:
4 Reebok practice jerseys (2 white, 1 red, 1 black) $20 each
1 pair of away socks $10
Mark Stone alternate Warrior pant shell (used) $20
Bauer 1N Nexus gloves without the Bauer cuff (new) $75
Also scored my brother in laws stall tag from when he attended their rookie camp last year

Edited by heatley15
  • Like 2

Our first ever online sale of equipment worn by Montreal Canadiens will take place on October 24 at 9 pm on our website tricoloresports.com

https://www.tricoloresports.com/fc/service/venteequipements/?fbclid=IwAR0WdAW2W310toeEMIUqCQ71T-G_XJhtDVtXuBEgN6otxyJt8AoS_xP2K2E

Notre toute première vente en ligne d'équipement porté par les joueurs des Canadiens de Montréal aura lieu le 24 octobre à 9h30 sur notre site Web tricoloresports.com. Vous allez pouvoir vous procurer les articles de vos joueurs préférés comme les jambières de Price, les gants de Gallagher, les bâtons de Kotkaniemi et plus encore !
Quand: 24 octobre 2020 dès 9h30

Où: tricoloresports.com

Quoi: Équipements officiels portés par les joueurs des Canadiens (ex. gants, casques, patins, bâtons).

*Premier arrivé, premier servi. Vous devez compléter votre transaction pour sécuriser les articles dans votre panier d'achat.

Ghetto junior high school French student translation...😅

Our very first online equipment sale for Montreal Canadiens players' gear will take place on October 24 at 9:30 on our web site tricoloresports.com. You are able to buy the items of your favorite players like the leg pads of Price, the pants of Gallagher, the sticks of Kotkaniemi and much more!

When: October 24, 2020 at 9:30 AM

Where: tricoloresports.com

What: Official team gear for the Canadiens players (e.g. pants, helmets, skates, sticks)

First come, first serve. You must complete your transaction for your items online.

Note: They know there are memorabilia collectors out there, so stuff like Carey Price leg pads will cost about the same as brand new retail price or close to it. :1073_flag_ca: My guess is shipping is going to cost an arm and a leg, but I am going to look around.

• Like 1

Worcester Railers pro equipment sale at Worcester Ice Center  112 Harding St, Worcester, MA 01604

From 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

F4C1F9AC-A9D9-4D53-BC5B-09F37ED24F50.jpeg

• Like 2

https://www.nhl.com/sharks/fans/equipment-sale

cut.jpg

Early Access for Sharks 365 Members and Barracuda Season Ticket Holders

June 4: 5PM - 8PM | June 5: 9AM - 12PM

Sale Open to General Public

June 5: 12PM

The annual Sharks and Barracuda Game-Used Equipment Sale is BACK! It will take place on the North Concourse of SAP Center on Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5, 2021. Free parking is available in the ABC lot.

This sale includes all kinds of equipment, game-used jerseys and apparel from past seasons.

Safety of guests is our priority, so please see below for regulations for the equipment sale:

• Credit Card & Digital Payment(s) Only
  • Cash Will Not Be Accepted: Reverse ATM available at Team Store and at North Entrance
  • All Sales Final. • Not Valid with Other Discounts
  • Face Masks are required of all shoppers
  • Maintain 6ft distance from others
  • If you are sick, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider

Items available at this year's sale include, but are not limited to the following:

• Hockey sticks
  • Protective equipment
  • Practice and game-used jerseys
  • Practice and game socks
  • Team-issued merchandise and apparel
  • Skates
  • Goalie equipment

Items purchased are strictly for personal use and/or collection. Furthermore, any items purchased at this sale are done so under the agreement that they are not to be re-sold to collectors or other outside parties. Sharks on-site staff reserves the right to refuse entry and/or rescind purchasing privileges at their discretion.

Items are not available for sale over the phone, internet or by mail.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, Steve_v3 said:

Worcester Railers pro equipment sale at Worcester Ice Center  112 Harding St, Worcester, MA 01604

From 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

I put it in my calendar as ending at 2pm. Was leaving around noon, and my friend was like “double check the time, I think it ended at noon.” womp womp. 

So that I know how much to kick myself, how much were gloves and sticks? 

On 5/28/2022 at 10:47 PM, start_today said:

I put it in my calendar as ending at 2pm. Was leaving around noon, and my friend was like “double check the time, I think it ended at noon.” womp womp. 

So that I know how much to kick myself, how much were gloves and sticks? 

Sticks were very limited. I didn’t look. Gloves were $50. 

LA Kings Summer Sale this Sunday August 28, 10-1.

On Sunday August 28th, the LA Kings invite fans to come out to Toyota Sports Performance Center from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm to take part in family-friendly programming and fundraising in support of the Kings Care Foundation. This will be the second time the LA Kings have hosted this sale to kickoff the season and invite fans out to support the Foundation.

During this time, fans will be able to shop on-sale items, such as game-used memorabilia, pro-stock gear, and other specialty apparel! All fans in attendance will also have the opportunity to participate in games and win prizes.

Plus, anyone that spends $175 or more at the Summer Sale will receive two (2) tickets to a select LA Kings home game in October or November!

Once you're done shopping, participate in hockey-themed activities, play lawn games, eat and drink at Kings Cove, or say hi to one of the many Kings personalities in attendance, including Bailey, Derek Armstrong, the Hockey Development Team, and DJ Los.

Join Kings fans as we all come back together for a fun-filled day supporting a great cause!

•  

https://www.nhl.com/kings/news/la-kings-to-host-2nd-annual-summer-sale-to-raise-funds-for-kcf/c-335319854

• Like 2

Where? – The sale will be held at the Tricolore Sports Bell Centre boutique situated at 1275 Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal, Quebec, H3C5L2. It is accessible from 1275 Saint-Antoine Ouest, 1909 Av. Des Canadiens de Montréal, by the Lucien L’Allier metro, and by the De la Montagne / Des Canadiens-de-Montréal bus station. The boutique faces the Lucien L ’Allier train station.

When? – The sale will take place on Saturday, March 11, 2023, from 10:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M EST.

What? – This year's Montreal Canadiens pro-stock sale features equipment used by or prepared for current and former Montreal Canadiens players. Included in the sale are sticks, gloves, helmets, assorted protective equipment, team issued apparel and so much more.

Free Parking - Parking will be provided until 3:30pm. Customers need to inform the attendant upon arrival that they are at the Bell Centre for the sale. Customers will be assigned to a designated parking area and given a free receipt to be put on the dash. If you wish to stay past 3:30pm you will be charged the full parking amount for that day. Finally, anyone with a parking pass to the game that comes to shop can show the attendant their parking pass.

https://www.tricoloresports.com/us/service/vente-pro-stock-des-canadiens-de-montreal/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=ventets&fbclid=IwAR2q3guWZMed3_2l5GyItAE3bD4cbsazJTwbnX3UTJ0iMhXOYK7wbDP1GU0

• Thanks 1

I imagine just me. Shame its not the friday as I'll be in seattle playing in the pride tournament. Not worth going up twice in the same week though.

Did anyone here in SoCal go to the Ontario Reign sale last weekend? I saw the prices from previous years on another forum and they didnt look that great. I live about an hour away but didnt want to make the drive in case the prices sucked. 

On another note, the Anaheim Ducks sale is this weekend.

• Like 1

Didn’t bother going to the reign sale but do plan on going to the ducks sale. Their prices have typically been better vs the Kings. 

Still bummed I haven’t been able to connect with a single person in the Seattle area to try and get gear from their sale 

On 6/7/2023 at 11:45 AM, Westside said:

Still bummed I haven’t been able to connect with a single person in the Seattle area to try and get gear from their sale 

Sorry, just wasn't available this year. Will be going to the one next year for sure though.

A friend of a friend grabbed a couple things from the Ducks sale. CCM HP45 Pants for me, and RBK 20k PRO shins($20) for my buddy. The shins are in amazing shape considering their age, my pants are about a 8/10, but for $25, I can't complain! 

Edited by beedee
  • Like 1