Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

College/Pro Team Equipment Sales

crap....I want teddy's gear. do they have these sales often? dad is going to be in florida all year. We are good friends with teddy's family. I think he's an awesome player. Would love to have some gear!
The old topic has been deleted, moving the applicable dates and times to this topic. For discussion, please use the other topic.

Discussion topic

Vancouver Giants sale this Saturday 11am-3pm http://www.vancouvergiants.com/article/locker-room-sale-sat-mar-23

The Vancouver Giants will host a Locker Room Sale this Saturday, March 23 from 11:00am to 3:00pm here at the Pacific Coliseum. Fans can enter through the main Coliseum doors, right beside the Box Office.

We'll have a wide selection of authentic game-used equipment for sale, including:

• Helmets from $40
  • Elbow Pads from $25
  • Shoulder Pads from $30
  • Pants from $40
  • Gloves from $40
  • Skates from $25
  • Skate Mats from $20
  • Socks from $5
  • Plus lots of Workout Attire!

We'll also have some special memorabilia items for sale, and you can check out the Giants Store for a great selection of year-end clearance merchandise!

PLUS - spend $100 and get a FREE T-SHIRT priced $14.99 or less (see details & selection in-store)

Edited by t6lock

Robert Morris University team sale at RMU Island Sports

5/30 5p-10p,

6/1 10a-5p

6/2 10a-2p

According to email I got its mostly easton and reebok adult sized items

• Like 1