Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My ideal chassis would be all 76mm wheels with a low center of gravity (i.e. having to dremel the outsole a little bit). Also, having more than 3 sizes would be a bonus. Do you have any plans similar to this?

My ideal chassis would be all 76mm wheels with a low center of gravity (i.e. having to dremel the outsole a little bit). Also, having more than 3 sizes would be a bonus. Do you have any plans similar to this?

We're looking at all possible options right now. We've built and tested several prototypes and are looking at multiple variations. Hopefully we'll have more chassis related news to share soon.

The pucks will be available online at hockeymonkey.com and inlinewarehouse.com

They will also be available at a number of smaller stores and rinks (for leagues).

I'll try to post a more detailed list shortly.

Here's a list of some of the stores/rinks who will carry the aero puck this fall:

KO Sports - PA

Water City Roller Hockey - CA

Bladium (CO & CA)

Bridgeville Rollerplex - PA

Skate Safe America - NY

Hockey Monkey - CA

Inline Warehouse - CA

Hockey N'at - PA

Hockey Xsport - CA

Here's a list of some of the stores/rinks who will carry the aero puck this fall:

KO Sports - PA

Water City Roller Hockey - CA

Bladium (CO & CA)

Bridgeville Rollerplex - PA

Skate Safe America - NY

Hockey Monkey - CA

Inline Warehouse - CA

Hockey N'at - PA

Hockey Xsport - CA

Thanks Phantom. My kids are hockey crazed in Southern IN and host a daily 4-4 game with their friends. They are very much looking forward to trying out one of your all-surface pucks.

Hey Sharks, I do think Rollin' Ice will be ordering some once they come out. Andy also told me he liked the samples. We're working on the all-surface puck tread and very excited for it's future release!

How is the all-surface puck coming along? As you know, we tried your Aero puck and although it worked fantastic, it did wear down quite quickly on the concrete surface that we play on. So we are quite intereseted in the all-surface puck, do you have a date when some proto-types could be tested?

We're getting closer on the All-Surface puck, I'll be sure to post updates as I get them.

Also working on getting the chassis out soon, hopefully have some available before the holidays.

Want..that...frame.

Will this be Aluminium only or will there be a Magnesium offering..?

Looks super light however - me like.

It's nice to see more companies putting new products out there, the chassis market is somewhat limited for inline.

Wow, those look fabulously light. Really good look to them, they'd be recognizable from the other end of the rink. Hope they stand up to abuse. I'm sure you guys know what you're doing, but they look a little breakable from my layman's perspective.

The re-enforcing axles are pretty neat. Is this chassis two-piece or one? Guess we'll see when they launch.

Really happy to have some new choices in inline products out there. Best of luck!

We have been using the Aero Puck during practice the past couple of weeks. Everyone loves them and we will be holding league meetings for our house leagues to see if we can vote them into use daily with everyone. The puck moves great, doesn't bounce at all and feels great on the blade.

We did crack three of them, but I'm assuming it was due to this wonderful Michigan cold. Other than that...Rochester Hills loves them. Just got our camera back up and running so hopefully video will be coming soon.

We have been using the Aero Puck during practice the past couple of weeks. Everyone loves them and we will be holding league meetings for our house leagues to see if we can vote them into use daily with everyone. The puck moves great, doesn't bounce at all and feels great on the blade.

We did crack three of them, but I'm assuming it was due to this wonderful Michigan cold. Other than that...Rochester Hills loves them. Just got our camera back up and running so hopefully video will be coming soon.

i wouldn't fault them for cracking if you were using them in cold weather. ids pucks crack really easy in cold weather too. the indoor pucks just get brittle in cold weather. i'm hoping their outdoor puck when it is finished will handle cold weather.