Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Hey I picked up a pro stock x60 at the national sale, I wanna figure out what the codes are underneath the name, its a wellwood curve,

0588-13

g15f

thanks!

0588-13 ->curve ID #

87->flex

g15f->construction, which in this case is the same as retail x60

thanks, glad its an actual x60, you never know with pro stocks

So if G3 on a One95 is a custom flex profile, and G15F on an X:60 is an x:60; is it safe to assume that "G" means the stick is designed like an X:60 to respond to different shots?

So if G3 on a One95 is a custom flex profile, and G15F on an X:60 is an x:60; is it safe to assume that "G" means the stick is designed like an X:60 to respond to different shots?

maybe, I just know G15F is a retail x60 cause the one I have looks, feels, weighs, and shoots like a retail x60. so i'm 99% sure it's an x60.

Anyone know B? It's an x60 with small weaves.

I have a One95 with a B flex profile (smaller weave too). Kickpoint feels lower than a regular One95.

No, "G3" is literally a custom flex profile. It's adjusted to player request/recommendation, per 1/3 segments.

No, "G3" is literally a custom flex profile. It's adjusted to player request/recommendation, per 1/3 segments.

Thanks for the clarification. My understanding was the G3 was generic to only one type of flex profile with the lower half being softer. I know the X:60 at retail is supposed to flex differently depending on how you shoot so I thought perhaps this was the case with any stick labeled G. Good to know that it can be any type of flex.

Ive got two one95's marked at DP and C29 (already covered as a one95,) and some "X60's" marked with SELT - which has an extremely low kick point.

Any insight on the DP and SELT?

I misread the chart :facepalm:

checked some of my codes as well.

have a one90 with the A2 code........Is A2 really a 2 piece one85 or did I misread the chart again

I also have a xxx lite shaft I made from an ops. Has the code C, so I'm assuming it's a one90.