Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

I have two Cole "Vapor XXXX's" One has a code of "A" the other "C20". The A one is a great stick, pretty sure it is a One95. The C20 on the other hand is heavy as sin and has little to no puck feel, no clue what it is.

G3 indicates custom flex profile, OV1 is an ovechkin clone, SELT is vapor XXXX, G15F is X:60. dont know D or H11.

So aftter struggling to get used to the selt X:60 with a p14 that I am pretty sure is a vapor xxxx I have gone back to the one85 with a p91a and love it! So much for pro stock for me!

just recieved 2 sam gagner x60 prostocks the numbers are...

0483-18

D

reading from earlier posts, D stands for one90. i was wondering why they wouldn't paint it over as a one95

X60 and one95 are current, why wouldn't they try to use the current graphics? Same deal as the S9 skate, why leave it looking like a Bauer 7000(etc) when they can dress it to look like a current line product?

just recieved 2 sam gagner x60 prostocks the numbers are...

0483-18

D

reading from earlier posts, D stands for one90. i was wondering why they wouldn't paint it over as a one95

their marketing campaign says that supreme line is power and vapor line as agility. they want to appear consistent.

I picked up two pro-stock One 95's today. They're C29, 95. The shaft definitely reminds me of a One90 versus the stock One95 I had, but the blade is definitely One95.

I just picked up a one95 with the "B" code. Feels different than my g3 or retail one95. Anyone know what it is?

I have a couple with "B" also, the flex profile and shaft feels the same to me but the blade doesn't have that forgiving feel that the retail One95's have, perhaps it has something to do with the foam and stiffness of the blade.

I picked up two pro-stock One 95's today. They're C29, 95. The shaft definitely reminds me of a One90 versus the stock One95 I had, but the blade is definitely One95.

C29 is definitely a One90 with One95 blade. I have a Rene Bourque with the code c29 and if look you at the top of the blade near the heel, at a certain angle, in says One90

C29 is definitely a One90 with One95 blade. I have a Rene Bourque with the code c29 and if look you at the top of the blade near the heel, at a certain angle, in says One90

If you look at the Flex Chart above, C28 & C29 = ONE95

Okay ive been reading this and kind of getting it.

I got a pro stock "x60", and my buddies have been looking at it they say it feels like a one95, but the blade looks like its a x:50 blade.

So i got the codes and figured id put it up here and see you guys got an answer.

3576-1

SE

I know 87 is the flex, and im thinking maybe since it says SE its a SE16?

Let me know

so am i right in thinking that if a one 90 stick had a xxxx code on the name bar its a really a vapor xxxx?

I'd say it would be a vapor xxxx then. seen quite a bit of NB one95 sticks with the xxxx code on it too.

hey just got a PS one 95 and noticed it has the same weave as the x60 /TO, does anybody know which one it is, the code on the blade says , borque rene 3 -H2O-B16-L and the code on the shaft id is

0782-A

O30

Curious if anyone knows what the prostock code for the totalone is? Most of the prostocks ive seen on ebay have the c29 code which is obviously a one95 with totalone graphics