Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

No one has responded....

Exactly :rolleyes:

Why don't you just help him out?

Honestly...

I can't. I don't know what it is. It's been asked like 5 times already and no one has answered, so why would you keep asking the same question. It's just annoying.

Has anyone figured out what OV1(not an Ovechkin clone) stands for on the third row?

I'll take an educated guess and say OV1 means tactile grip. Guy I know plays for quebec in the Q. His x:60's are stamped OV1 and have tactile grip

CAN SOME FIND WHAT "B" STANDS FOR, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

I'll take an educated guess and say OV1 means tactile grip. Guy I know plays for quebec in the Q. His x:60's are stamped OV1 and have tactile grip

CAN SOME FIND WHAT "B" STANDS FOR, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

You might be right but my buddy has one and i am pretty sure it doesn't have any sort of grip. Not 100 percent on that one.

I hope I can get by with posting in here... I just bought a gm used Patrick Marleau stick. It is a 2 piece but it looks like they tried to fuse/mold the blade to the shaft. The shaft say's its a AK 27 (all black with sliver Warrior.) It does have a warrior sticker on it that says P0211368 under the bar code. Also (220305157 custom) painted near the top of the shaft. Any help would be appreciated.

I hope I can get by with posting in hear... I just bought a gm used Patrick Marleau stick. It is a 2 piece but it looks like they tried to fuse/mold the blade to the shaft. The shaft say's its a AK 27 (all black with sliver Warrior.) It does have a warrior sticker on it that says P0211368 under the bar code. Also (220305157 custom) painted near the top of the shaft. Any help would be appreciated.

It doesn't belong in here but....

220 flex, 305g shaft weight, 157g blade weight. The PXXXX is probably a pattern or production number.

What is C on a vapor xxx?

according to the flex chart C is a lightweight one90... soo.. maybe its a lightweight Vapor XXX. Just a guess

pwrfwd26, on 11 June 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

I hope I can get by with posting in hear... I just bought a gm used Patrick Marleau stick. It is a 2 piece but it looks like they tried to fuse/mold the blade to the shaft. The shaft say's its a AK 27 (all black with sliver Warrior.) It does have a warrior sticker on it that says P0211368 under the bar code. Also (220305157 custom) painted near the top of the shaft. Any help would be appreciated.

It doesn't belong in here but....

220 flex, 305g shaft weight, 157g blade weight. The PXXXX is probably a pattern or production number.

Thanks Chadd... for future reference do we have a Warrior pro stock topic?

Why don't you just help him out?

Honestly...

I can't. I don't know what it is. It's been asked like 5 times already and no one has answered, so why would you keep asking the same question. It's just annoying.

Just say you don't know. These cheeky answers are getting annoying.

I have a couple Sjostrom One95 sticks from the Flames equipment sale. The two that I got last year have the codes

3570-3

G3

The two that I got this year have

3570-2

G3

My question is about the pattern code. I've compared the 2 and can't find anything that's different between the two. Anyone have any ideas why one is -3 and the other is -2?

I have a couple Sjostrom One95 sticks from the Flames equipment sale. The two that I got last year have the codes

My question is about the pattern code. I've compared the 2 and can't find anything that's different between the two. Anyone have any ideas why one is -3 and the other is -2?

is the toe of the blade shaven any differently than the other?

No, but Sjostrom's curve is a PM9 but with a shaved toe. I'll post pictures in the show it off thread tomorrow. I honestly can't find any differences between the two. They are literally identical.

No, but Sjostrom's curve is a PM9 but with a shaved toe. I'll post pictures in the show it off thread tomorrow. I honestly can't find anything differences between the two. They are literally identical.

The dash numbers are just variations of the players stick. If they are the exact same, then its safe to assume the "tweak" is the difference in flexes.

M.Samuelsson Stick from the Canucks Outlet Store

0226-12

G3

First is the curve pattern code. 87 flex. G3 is a custom flex profile.