Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

just picked up a Zach Bogosian X:60 or what i hope to be an X:60 at the thrashers "whats left sale" haha..but anyways just wondering if any of you boys could decipher this for me..

1847-8

102(this is the flex i know)

SE

Oh, and the weave on the blade is Very small if that means anything.

thanks in advance guys.

-Cole

i hope this falls in this thread category

anyways i got some pro stock x60 SKATES from referee gord dwyer, and on the bottom of the sole the sticker says Dwyer 1". what does the 1" stand for? They are size 6 1/2 CA if it matters. Also to confirm, CA is narrow heel and forefoot right?

i hope this falls in this thread category

anyways i got some pro stock x60 SKATES from referee gord dwyer, and on the bottom of the sole the sticker says Dwyer 1". what does the 1" stand for? They are size 6 1/2 CA if it matters. Also to confirm, CA is narrow heel and forefoot right?

Wrong category. This thread is about Bauer Pro Stock hockey sticks.

I have a Bauer Total One With the code:

91-R

I understand its a 91 pattern and 107 flex, and that the 044 means its an actual Total one, but this stick has some strange traits.

-It has the 4" extender

-it does not have the grip spines down the corners.

-it is about 2.5 times thicker in the shaft than a retail total one (as well as the 4" extender which is normal total one thickness), which also results in it being way heavy than a total one.

If so many characteristics are different, can it really, still be considered a Total One?

-it does not have the grip spines down the corners.

O44 refers to the construction of the shaft, which in your case means there is no precision grip. I know you know the "grip spines" aren't there, just wanted to clarify thats what O44 meant.

O44 refers to the construction of the shaft, which in your case means there is no precision grip. I know you know the "grip spines" aren't there, just wanted to clarify thats what O44 meant.

I guess my main question is why is the shaft so thick, Ive compared it to retail Total Ones, and every other broken retail and pro stock sticks I have, and nothing else is close.

If so many characteristics are different, can it really, still be considered a Total One?

To me it's the kickpoint that makes it one model or the other. The sticks with custom flex profiles are the ones that aren't really one model or the other.

I could use some help trying to ID a stick. It has totalone graphics and was made for Suter.

5006-1

G12E

compared to retail this stick sure doesn't seem like a Total One... any ideas?

I will add some details maybe it will help to ID this stick for what it truly is.

The stick has a very large checkboard not the very tight weave though the blade seems to be a sightly tighter weave.

It is a clear, not matte, not grip.

It does not have the rough pattern that is on a retail totalone. tactical grip or whatever they call it.

If you have any ideas I'd be interested.

They are round but I am not sure if I would say "super rounded"

The shaft itself has a very minor concave shaping it, and the OPS is hollow to the blade.

I have a one95 that has the large weave with the G12E code on it and it is the same as a retail x60.

If it was the EXACT same as a retail x:60, it would say G15