Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Just purchased a Michalek G3 X:60 stick. I`m curious, does this mean that is an actual nexus just repainted, or that its an X60 that just flexes differently. From what I can tell, it has smaller weave, like a One95, and a squared off shaft thats not even close to what the X60 felt like. Any insight is appreciated.

You have a Nexus stick painted like a X60

Alright, can someone clear up the G3/Nexus confusion? G3 has been around for years and now people think its a nexus? The nexus is textreme and g3 weave looks nothing like that.

Alright, can someone clear up the G3/Nexus confusion? G3 has been around for years and now people think its a nexus? The nexus is textreme and g3 weave looks nothing like that.

Sounds like G3 and Nexus are the same thing. Bauer is bringing the G3 to retail in their Nexus stick. Maybe G3 at the pro level will be phased out and players will just start using the Nexus.

Sounds like G3 and Nexus are the same thing. Bauer is bringing the G3 to retail in their Nexus stick. Maybe G3 at the pro level will be phased out and players will just start using the Nexus.

Well, the nexus flex profile and G3 are the same thing, but a stick with a G3 flex profile and a nexus are not necessarily the same thing.

Well, the nexus flex profile and G3 are the same thing, but a stick with a G3 flex profile and a nexus are not necessarily the same thing.

How is it not the same thing? If they both have the same flex pattern then aren't they the same? Now perhaps whatever is in the blades are what makes them different.

you can have the same flex profile on a lot of different composites. The Nexus is made of Textreme with the same flex profile as a G3. A G3 has 12k weave and has the same flex profile still. So different materials, same type of kick.

you can have the same flex profile on a lot of different composites. The Nexus is made of Textreme with the same flex profile as a G3. A G3 has 12k weave and has the same flex profile still. So different materials, same type of kick.

Forgot about materials, thanks

I'm considering buying an O33-labeled stick. For those using it do you think it's the TotalOne SE? And comparison to the feel of the One95?

Has anyone figured out what the r32 code stands for? Just bought a to stock Wandell on eBay with this code.

T1 without the spiral. Per another online forum discussion so not an authoritative source.

T1 without the spiral. Per another online forum discussion so not an authoritative source.

Ahh was hoping for an apx but still good especially for the price i paid

I dont think that code refers to spiral or not. I have a few T1's that are 033 and two of them dont have the spiral and one does. A buddy has the 044 version without spiral too...

So, I am going to gamble and buy a x60 Recchi pro stock sight unseen hoping that it turns out to be a G12E like the one earlier in this thread. The flex is the same as earlier but am I right in assuming that the flex profile is the same as the G3 / nexus but with a 12k weave? The pattern is listed as close to the p88, could be my dream twig! If not the store has a pretty liberal return policy if not. Wish me luck.

Couldn't find a Bauer curve, hoping its a bit deeper than the CCM one in the DB. I have a Reddox p88 (supposedly...) coming at the same time so I'll compare them all to a retail x40 Kane I have laying around and report back.

I dont think that code refers to spiral or not. I have a few T1's that are 033 and two of them dont have the spiral and one does. A buddy has the 044 version without spiral too...

ahh that's disappointing, wish I could find an answer for what r32 stood for.