Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Well my Recchi x:60 showed up today!

For those of you ordering from PHL it came from the warehouse in Laval and the Reddox is coming in from Edmonton.

It is black on the lower half and white on top with all the graphics black outlined in silver. The stick has a grip coating and the shaft dimensions and corners feel the same as a retail x:40 I have laying around. The weave looks the exact same as my retail supreme total one. The name plate has the following codes

3723-4

G12E

(this is the g3 flex profile with a 12k weave if I am not mistaken?)

The blade is nothing like a p88 as listed on the website and is glossy clear coated, not matte like the TO. It is rounded on the underside but squared off at the top of the toe. It has the following impressed on the top line of the blade

RECCHI-MARK1-H20-B16C-1

Weight on a kitchen gram scale is about 429g untaped and feels slightly blade heavy, ESP compared to the TO.

pictures on my fb here...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150703294351769&l=b72fecf3d2

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150703296636769&l=eeee7b70a5

I've seen a few ONE95 pro stock shaft with "xx" in the name plate area. Anyone know what that code stands for? The shaft profile is a bit rounder than the retail ONE95 shafts. My first guess is that they are Vapor XX shafts painted as ONE95s.

imag0010uu.th.jpg My 3 Bauer Pro Stock sticks. Two Ovi One95 - 1 with his actual curve and 1 with a Backstrom/P92 pattern. Semin's Stick in in between the two. Below is a picture of all the curves next to each other.

gearandlucy015.th.jpg

The G3 that is used in the NHL was a revision of a stick that didn't make it to retail. While the flex profile is distinct, so are the materials. So a G3 doesn't equate to a Nexus in terms of an overall stick. They do share the same flex profile.

^^^^

I agree! This current O33 I am using is probably the most durable pro stock I have used in a couple years.

I actually took a pretty hard 2 handed slash to the lower part of the stick today. Thought for sure it broke... but NOPE. still solid!

Does anyone know what the code is for a One95? I'm trying to track down more of them and perhaps pro stock sticks would be an option to think about.

According to the flex chart, I think it's c28, c29

My Iginla has "3889-1 95 G3" on it. It's an Ovie clone and not the heel I'd hoped for.

Well here's the name bar I took after our game tonight but the flash took off the code, but it at least shows his name. I don't recall him ever using these and after fumbling with it over the weekend I don't doubt him. I just don't have it in me to be a toemo.

1zd44kp.png

My Patrick Kane "X:60" is actually a Total One SE:

0545-18

O33

That's unusual, what season is it from? I have a Kane pro stock and all the ones I've seen have been C28.

That's unusual, what season is it from? I have a Kane pro stock and all the ones I've seen have been C28.

I thought Kane used sticks painted as X60s?

I thought Kane used sticks painted as X60s?

He does...

The one I have is a:

0545-22

C28

Dressed as a black and red X60(2011 graphics, I believe)

I've seen a 2012

0545-C

C28

Dressed as a red, white and black APX.

So I'm just a little curious what season the O33 was from.

the 033 sticks are absolute tanks. they definitely are more durable and the inner walls on mine are extremely thick

My two C29 One95 sticks are also tanks. Best stick I've ever had for durability and performance.

sort of on topic/off topic... anyone have access to the codes of the prostock stamkos? I've seen that its a variation of a p92 in G3 form.

caught this randomly watching the devils/flyers game last night... since when is Stamkos on the devils??? :laugh:

529752_10100780572558400_26904390_35714947_2102276818_n.jpg

Alright so basically from what people are saying on this thread and from the flex chart it seems like this is what most of the codes mean.

A2- 2 Peice One85

A26B- APX

A42A- APX SE*

C-Lightweight One90

C28- Retail One95

C29- Retail One95

D- One90

DP- One95 Se

G15F- Retail X:60

G3- Custom Flex Profile

G12E- Custom Flex Profile with a 12K weave

H11- X60 SE*

O33- Total One SE*

O44- Total One

OV1- Tactile Grip

SE - X:60 Shaft W/ One95 Blade

SELT - Vapor XXXX

VB6- X7.0

* SE's are more durable european models

The only other unknowns are A, B, C2, C4, R26, and R27

Also like someone else said i think A B C and D could possibly be different wall thicknesses of the shaft, although I don't know how he came to this conclusion. It seems like it could be true though as the regular Retail Apx code is A26B and the SE version (A42) which I have is slightly heavier and seems like it has thicker walls.

Any updated info on these?

im sure this has been covered. But i have two campbell T1's. they have 4'' fused extensions, listed as a 112 flex. so is it really a 112, or a 100ish because of the extra length?

Just thinking out loud here, but could the R codes reference some sort of low kick stick? I know the vapor series would fit the bill there but they have that intellisense tech. Probably way off but just a though