Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Now when a pro stock is ordered, can you change the construction of the stick (bottom line code), but keep the top two codes untouched? I have an opportunity to get an order of sticks thru a friend and want to keep the pattern and flex exactly the same (top two lines), but change the bottom line from G15f to G3.

Is it a possibility?

guru's of the process please chime in.

Now when a pro stock is ordered, can you change the construction of the stick (bottom line code), but keep the top two codes untouched? I have an opportunity to get an order of sticks thru a friend and want to keep the pattern and flex exactly the same (top two lines), but change the bottom line from G15f to G3.

Is it a possibility?

guru's of the process please chime in.

Since the top two codes are the pattern and flex, I would say yes.

that is my initial thought too, but my doubts come in with the G3's custom flex profile and if it affects the pattern/blade construction since the original is a Total One blade whereas the G3 would have a One95 blade.

I have one shot at ordering, so I don't want to create the chance of a mis-order/screw up.

that is my initial thought too, but my doubts come in with the G3's custom flex profile and if it affects the pattern/blade construction since the original is a Total One blade whereas the G3 would have a One95 blade.

I have one shot at ordering, so I don't want to create the chance of a mis-order/screw up.

If you're able to get the option of getting custom g3 sticks, I would think your connection would be able to get you whatever blade you want. But I wouldnt be surprised if that wasn't the case.

I'm not sure, and I don't think he knows either... He was given codes in the past, and got them in no problem (no changes were made other than paint scheme). I'd make the construction change knowing I can do this otherwise I'll stick to the original construction to avoid any issues or chance of cancellation. I've been wanting a Kovy curve Bauer... plus love the G3 i currently have. If i can marry the two, that would be perfect :)

two more pro stocks:

dorsett

2658-3

R32

blunden

3653-3

R32

I recently saw a Richard Nexus on ebay. it was a O33

I have a Richards Nexus, my Total One tapered shaft also has the code O33 on it, the shaft shape and carbon weave is the same on both.

All these 033 stamps on nexus sticks are totalones painted as a nexus.

There is a picture floating around of a nexus painted like an apx, it had the square corners instead of round and the bar code says NEXUS

Is g3 really available in multiple flex points or is that "customizable" thing just a myth?

G3 IS a multi flex point stick. That construction as well as the 12k weave is only available to pro's but the G3 idea is the flex profile in the new bauer nexus stick with textreme weave. Flex profile is whippy-stiff-whippy.

This may help clear up some issues for people, i just got a pro stock TotalOne and it's the "O44" model, but it is in fact a TotalOne SE. It says inside the top of the shaft "TOTALONESE- 07-667-15".

Boredom made me take pics today and post my new pickup.

Picked up a pro stock G3 painted as a total one, with a variation of Kovy's curve. Got to use it yesterday, and I must say I love this pattern. Much better and more controllable than the ovi curve, plus the g3 kick makes it a knock out for my style of shooting.

388070_10100811045744890_476958027_n.jpg

304516_10100811045834710_1772477899_n.jpg

He says is it painted as total one. so it is something else then and not a total one. I know what the g3 flex profile is.

There are 12k weave G3's with Vapor/APX/Nexus/T1/One95 paint... and this one is dressed as a T1...

I am going to buy a pro stock APX the codes says A42-A SE and looking at the codes it is a european version. When looking at the stick it has the tac spiral and grip and is the same shaft dimension as a Total one. DO you think this may be a totalone with a APX blade? The blade defintley feels like a APX.