Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexk

Pro stock Bauer codes

Here is a NXG that I saw at a LHS any idea what the third line means? It seemed to have a grip finish but not tactical grip.

P92-L

W03

NXGSE

I believe that's the new code for SE NXG's like the O33 T1...?

My Orage totalone says Richards on it not sure exactly what the numbers mean for sure but have an idea

00116-16

I would be verry happy if someone could tell me what they mean Thankyou.

My Orage totalone says Richards on it not sure exactly what the numbers mean for sure but have an idea

00116-16 (Bauer's code for Player's pattern/curve)

95 (flex)

033 (True Total 1 SE construction)

I would be verry happy if someone could tell me what they mean Thankyou.

I picked up a Curtis Leinweber Totalone and the codes are

P98-L ( Im sure this is the curve but not sure what the -L stands for)

O44

T1SE

Im pretty sure O44 means its a true Totalone but then it says T1SE below it and the SE kind of threw me off?

Any info on this would be great!

I picked up a Curtis Leinweber Totalone and the codes are

P98-L ( Im sure this is the curve but not sure what the -L stands for)

O44

T1SE

Im pretty sure O44 means its a true Totalone but then it says T1SE below it and the SE kind of threw me off?

Any info on this would be great!

P89 - L possibly? if so, i's a left handed P89 bauer curve...

I cannot confirm on your stick without seeing it but formerly the SE meant a different blade...the most common SE was a Vapor shaft, Supreme blade.

O44 is the SE totalone. O33 is the normal totalone. I had a typo on my original list that I posted and thats why there has been confusion on that. All se means is that it is the more durable model that is sold in Europe and sometimes you can find them over here.

Saw a couple people asking but no definitive answers.
I picked up a APX painted Chris Higgins stick with SL2 as a code..

It has small weave with what looks like a one95 blade any ideas? Thanks.

Saw a couple people asking but no definitive answers.

I picked up a APX painted Chris Higgins stick with SL2 as a code..

It has small weave with what looks like a one95 blade any ideas? Thanks.

is that a 1 piece? at the last canucks sale all i saw were apx shafts for higgins

Sorry if this pattern has been posted already but I got a pro stock NXG today, based on the player name I believe it's from the Yale team (Bourbs I think = Clinton Bourbanais).

P92-L (which I assume is a Backstrom lefty)

87 (flex)

W03 (not sure what this is)

NXGSE (from reading the boards here it's the NXG Europe?)

I also noticed that the texture isn't a griptac, but a small weaved texture minus the tac spiral. I have a retail TotalOne (pre NXG) so I know it's not the same texture as the retail. I only remember holding a One95 once or twice but for some reason this reminds of the texture on that.

Sorry if this pattern has been posted already but I got a pro stock NXG today, based on the player name I believe it's from the Yale team (Bourbs I think = Clinton Bourbanais).

P92-L (which I assume is a Backstrom lefty)

87 (flex)

W03 (not sure what this is)

NXGSE (from reading the boards here it's the NXG Europe?)

I also noticed that the texture isn't a griptac, but a small weaved texture minus the tac spiral. I have a retail TotalOne (pre NXG) so I know it's not the same texture as the retail. I only remember holding a One95 once or twice but for some reason this reminds of the texture on that.

I believe that WO3 is just the TO flex profile and NXGSE typically means that the shaft is thicker, something you can tell from taking the plug out and looking but could also be the european version that you see almost all college teams using as they are stronger and more durable. As for the grip, it sounds like you are talking about the tactile texture that has been on MyBauer for a while as an alternative to the normal or tac-spiral feel.

Found another Mike Richards pro stock on ebay -- absolutely beautiful pattern, IMO.

0016-19

I'm sure this has been covered before, but there's no way to get that pattern ordered through Bauer as a commoner (not college, semi-pro, pro) right?

Thanks,

Found another Mike Richards pro stock on ebay -- absolutely beautiful pattern, IMO.

0016-19

I'm sure this has been covered before, but there's no way to get that pattern ordered through Bauer as a commoner (not college, semi-pro, pro) right?

Thanks

You can order it if you have connections. I'm pretty sure that curve is Easton Darby/Bauer P89. You can order that pattern through My Bauer.

You can order it if you have connections. I'm pretty sure that curve is Easton Darby/Bauer P89. You can order that pattern through My Bauer.

That sure looks a lot like a Darby, the Warrior Vanek is also very similar.

Looks like a match. Thanks!

That sure looks a lot like a Darby, the Warrior Vanek is also very similar.

I used the Warrior Vanek for a bit and didn't like it at all. Maybe my mind/eyes are playing tricks on me, but he P89 looks a tad deeper and appears to be a bigger blade? The side shots of the ebay ad in my OP and other pics i'm finding don't resemble the Vanek at all. I hate having to order to find out if i like it or now. PITA.

I'm referencing these for now: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/61621-warrior-vanek-pattern-gone-for-good/

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAUER-VAPOR-APX-GRIP-CUSTOM-PRO-STOCK-HOCKEY-STICK-RH-87-FLEX-P89-APXSE-/140971340392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d28bf268

Looks like a match. Thanks!

I used the Warrior Vanek for a bit and didn't like it at all. Maybe my mind/eyes are playing tricks on me, but he P89 looks a tad deeper and appears to be a bigger blade? The side shots of the ebay ad in my OP and other pics i'm finding don't resemble the Vanek at all. I hate having to order to find out if i like it or now. PITA.

I'm referencing these for now: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/61621-warrior-vanek-pattern-gone-for-good/

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAUER-VAPOR-APX-GRIP-CUSTOM-PRO-STOCK-HOCKEY-STICK-RH-87-FLEX-P89-APXSE-/140971340392?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d28bf268

I have Vanek blades on my Warrior sticks and Miken sent me some Darby clone ZLs, they're very, very similar. I should have some Mako Darby clones next week to compare as well.

I have Vanek blades on my Warrior sticks and Miken sent me some Darby clone ZLs, they're very, very similar. I should have some Mako Darby clones next week to compare as well.

Please do post when you get a chance!

Please do post when you get a chance!

When the Makos show up I'll take all the pics at that time

I busted out an old Prucha One95 that's a P89 clone and loved it. It helps that for whatever reason that little rat used a 117 flex.