Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2010 Warrior Holiday Catalogue

They're not really LAX gloves. Try them on first, then decide.

What I mean is that they don't look like hockey gloves

Not the Smyth.

Don't get so disappointed until you actually see the pattern in person.

I was going to say "I'll hold judgement until I get my dirty toe lovin' hands on a few but was too lazy at the time ;)

Ack...no more Draper! The new stick graphics are pretty cool. Digging the Projekt gloves, wish they came in red.

Ack...no more Draper! The new stick graphics are pretty cool. Digging the Projekt gloves, wish they came in red.

It's now the toews iirc

Edited by ndlancer95

Everything looks great. Keep up the excellent work at Warrior Miseajeau. I just can't get enough.

As an aside, it's hilarious to me the countless posts here at MSH of people lamenting no toe curves at the retail level. So, Warrior decides to give the people what they want and it's nothing but slag coming back. Who cares if the Gionta is an exact Smyth clone?? My guess it isn't, but who cares if it is? It's a toe curve.

What can you possible glean from a rendering in a catalog other than a general idea of what the curve is going to look like? Just wait until you see one in a shop, or you know, actually use one (which I'm fairly certain is few and far between, as talk is really cheap) before complaining about it on a messageboard.

the Gionta pattern doesnt look much different than the Smyth pattern IMO.

At least it'll be a toeish curve, and finally they are brining it out with a standard hosel :)

I wonder if they're for real on the 55 flex intermediates

they are, i have one for review. its crazy whippy.

also, i can't wait to get my hands on that gionta curve. looks like the perfect curve for me,

Edited by tamtamg

It's too bad Warrior didn't come to the MSH Summer Jam. As it was, it was an amazing event, but it would've been great to be able to try that Gionta curve head to head vs. the Smyth curve I'm using in my main sticks/shafts now. It seems the lie is the same as the Smyth (which is my preferred lie), but the curve definitely doesn't look to be as deep and it starts more toward the toe. At this point I can roll the dice and just buy a stick or blade with the curve and hope I like it or hope someone I play with gets one and is kind enough to let me handle the puck with it for a few minutes and fire off a couple wrist shots.

I would've also loved to try the Projekt gloves as I currently have Bauer One90s and like the tight fit. Eventually the One90s will need to be replaced and it'll likely be with another tight fitting glove. I had the opportunity to demo the X60 and RBK 10K at the event (as well as try on the One95) and am thankful for that, but being able to compare the latest tight fitting Warrior glove at the same time would've been ideal. Oh well, for now I'll just follow JRs long term review closely and try them on in store once they're released.

is the ak-27 gonna come out in one piece form

yeah, its old news and has been out a while. its a price point stick though for around $140

yeah, its old news and has been out a while. its a price point stick though for around $140

i mean the new one wit new looks not the black and silver one

When are the Dolo's gonna be available? I can't find them on any site or at my LHS...

most online stores have had them for a month or so. hockeymonkey, total hockey, perani's. call and ask your LHS if they ordered them in or not too. never hurts to ask. i remember last year my friend waited and it wasn't until last february that they got the previous dolos. it all depends on the store.

Sign in to follow this