Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stock07

Hockey Shops: Las Vegas

I will be in Vegas next week for 7 days, have a rental car all week and 3 days all to myself with nothing to do. I am thinking of driving to HG and/or HM, is it worth the drive to check out the stores, as I have never been to either in person ever. Or would anyone reccomend other shops to stop by?

I will be in Vegas next week for 7 days, have a rental car all week and 3 days all to myself with nothing to do. I am thinking of driving to HG and/or HM, is it worth the drive to check out the stores, as I have never been to either in person ever. Or would anyone reccomend other shops to stop by?

3 days in Vegas with nothing to do? I think your setting up your alibi.

Its a 6 hour drive at minimum to LA area... really wouldn't recommend it, unless you're that bored. Those shops aren't *that* big anyways.

Not my call but I'd definitely spend that time/money in vegas.

Las Vegas Ice is VERY over priced and seems to have a contract with Easton. Its your only option in the store. The Sobe Rink at the Fiesta station can order you about anything.

Agreed ^^^^

Las Vegas Ice Center is extremely pricey, and if you're looking for anything other than Easton Gear, you'll find the selection a little... thin.

The shop @ the Fiesta doesn't really have much in shop, and generally if you're heading to an LHS, it's because you want to actually be able to leave the shop with the product in-hand...

I lived in Vegas for almost 7 years, and pretty much turned into a strictly-online purchaser of hockey equipment due to the lack of an ideal pro shop in the area.

3 of us were in Las Vegas for a hockey tournament in Mar, and looking to pick up some skates and take advantage of the stronger Canadian dollar. Unfortunately the Las Vegas Ice Centre's price for One90s was too high.

Its a 6 hour drive at minimum to LA area... really wouldn't recommend it, unless you're that bored. Those shops aren't *that* big anyways.

Not my call but I'd definitely spend that time/money in vegas.

This is right as long as you dont make the drive Sunday evening.

Howdy,

Headed to Vegas for a conference at the end of the week. Any updates on hockey stores in the area?

Mark

Nope. Basically your only option is the Pro Shop at Las Vegas Ice Center. I wouldn't count on doing any shopping unless you really needed something immediately and couldn't go without it.