Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

MSH Fantasy Hockey 2010-2011

I just signed up. Hopefully injuries won't be a factor in preventing me from potentially winning it all this upcoming season.

I just signed up. Hopefully injuries won't be a factor in preventing me from potentially winning it all this upcoming season.

So how does this work?I suck at this but it might be fun. Can I draft five Bobby Orr's?

So how does this work?I suck at this but it might be fun. Can I draft five Bobby Orr's?

I wish it would let other people pick 60 year old retired players. It would improve my odds.

I wish it would let other people pick 60 year old retired players. It would improve my odds.

Seriously, though, how do I play?

you can participate in the live draft or let the system pick the next highest rated player for you. Then you match up against one of the other teams for the week. At the end of the week, the stats are compared and it comes up with a W-L-T for the categories where you have more - less - the same number of points as the other guy. You can change your roster as often as you like, but once a player's NHL team starts playing that day, they can't be changed in or out. You can also pick up, drop or trade players. It's pretty easy, you just need a Yahoo account and then go to fantasy sports, use the league ID # and password listed in the first post.

Signed up , cant make the draft so sorry in advance for eating up everyones time while it counts down for me..unless theres a setting so I can tell it I wont be there so it goes faster..?

when is this year's pool going to open up?

there's more than a month before the season opens, have patience.