Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

I just placed an order this morning for a couple pair of socks. Just got the shipping confirmation e-mail. Pretty fast IMO.

FYI shipping confirmation email != shipped. I could print a UPS label (which sends a shipping confirmation) and then wait two weeks to send you something. Not saying you won't get your stuff quickly or it won't be shipped out today, I just wanted to point that out :)

FYI shipping confirmation email != shipped. I could print a UPS label (which sends a shipping confirmation) and then wait two weeks to send you something. Not saying you won't get your stuff quickly or it won't be shipped out today, I just wanted to point that out :)

Right, I am assuming it will be in the mail this afternoon.

As promised but a few days late here is my review of the Team sales I received and a few shots of the jerseys

I ordered the jerseys on March 29th, Chris was initially busy and couldn't take my phone call, but he did return my call within a half an hour. The order was for 22 jerseys and 11 socks and the customization on the jerseys was for numbers and a simple one color logo. I provided the vector formatted file for the logo otherwise a one-time 50 art fee was apllied. There were no hidden fees or upcharges besides the shipping and printer set-up fee. After placing the order I stayed in contact with Chris in case any issues arose. One did. The Black jerseys in size XL were on back order and would take upwards of a month and a half to get in, Chris called me right away when this problem came up and offered his solution, upsize the 3 XL's I ordered in black to XXl and he would throw in an extra set of jerseys and socks for a substitute set, something I inquired about when I ordered. The purpose being if we had a late addition to the team we could give him that set and not have to worry about him having to pay the fee for another custom jersey (printer fee and all). I happily gave Chris the go-ahead on the upsizing and thanked him for throwing in the extra set. The jerseys themselves took 10 days to be returned to HT from the printer and 4 days to arrive to me (shipped on a Monday arrived on Thursday in the morning). After the initial inspection the jerseys felt good and looked good as well, with just a couple of errors that needed to be addressed (has happened with every team sale I've been apart of) Three of the jerseys were the wrong size. A couple of the xxl's in red were printed on XL and an XL was printed on an XXL. A simple mistake and one that would appear to be the printer's mix-up. I immediatley e-mailed Chris about the issue and he responded within the hour. His solution, a very generous one at that, was for me to keep the error jerseys and he would immediately get the fixes underway. Within the next 5 days I received an e-mail from Chris letting me know the jerseys were on their way (shipped on a Thursday arrived Monday morning). Chris has been nothing short of fantastic on helping me and answering any and all questions I had. I now keep an open line of communication with him in regards to any purchases I will have through HT. I plan on ordering a 405 on Friday and getting a helmet/ Shield combo to try out (they look very similar to an RBK helmet). I strongly encourage anyone that is interested in ordering jersey to shoot Chris an e-mail and talk with him before ordering, his products stand alone on the pricing and the quality you get from them. I am still to this day confused and flabbergasted by the service Optimus Reim received from them, I can't quite get my head around it.

Jersey and Sock reveiw:

The team has played a total of two games in the new jerseys and so far we are 2-0. We won our division last year and have since been moved up into a tougher division, the reason I bring that up is because as hockey players what are in if not a superstitious bunch of men? So far the team is loving the jerseys, they are very light and breathe well, they are tighter fitting, much like the RBK jersey's that took over the NHL a few years back. This is our first foray as a group into the more streamlined style of jerseys and they are quite comfortable. They don't inhibit the movement of the bigger guys and like I said before they are really breathable so we're not getting overheated out there. They seem very durable, I play defense and I've had my fair share if sticks getting caught in the jersey and some clutching and grabbing, not a single tear or any signs of the material stretching out. Again the team really thinks highly of the jerseys and cannot believe the price we got them for. The socks are astounding, the material seems to be the same type of material they put into the jerseys which means they breathe well and are incredibly durable. I have gone down to block shots and have taken a few slashes and there isn't a mark on them, just astounding. In summary they are an incredible deal and well worth it for teams looking for a new, well, look without having to break the bank.

IMAG1516.jpgIMAG1515.jpgIMAG1519.jpg

Edited by empirehockey

Your point's been made. We get it.

Now, walk away.

Your point's been made. We get it.

Now, walk away.

Sorry, was just making a general statement, nothing to do with HT specifically.

BTW - I'm not out on a witch hunt here, if that's what you're implying. I have no problem with others buying from them. Hell, I still use my 405 and wear a HT jersey on the rare occasion our team has to wear white. I've had other employees at HT email me and apologize. I hold no ill will against the company; I'd still buy from them. I just think the owner is a colossal d-bag.

empire: Love that logo. Nice looking jerseys! I love the fabric HT uses. Very light and breathable, and fit very well. And CRAZY cheap! I'm considering a set of 1-color screened whites for my team (again, on the RARE occasion we have to wear white). If low-level beer league is the market you're in, you really can't beat HT's price point! Nice that you found socks that match. Finding navy/white Edge-style socks is next to impossible it seems. Inaria has some, but that's about all I've seen.

Nashville thirds

That's actually exactly what I used up until I got my new Maine-colored ones from AK to match our new jerseys from JYA. I actually really like them, besides the checkerboard pattern (that you don't really notice unless you're looking very closely).

BTW - Looks like Tron has restocked their 405s. I'd highly recommend them at that price point, I absolutely love mine. If they came in 75/77 I'd probably not bother with the Mako or RS, personally.

Sorry, was just making a general statement, nothing to do with HT specifically.

BTW - I'm not out on a witch hunt here, if that's what you're implying. I have no problem with others buying from them. Hell, I still use my 405 and wear a HT jersey on the rare occasion our team has to wear white. I've had other employees at HT email me and apologize. I hold no ill will against the company; I'd still buy from them. I just think the owner is a colossal d-bag.

You brought up the situation again in another thread a few weeks ago, along with your "disclaimer." AND in your last post!

That is the perception you are portraying; the only reason why I am responding to this is because others are reporting it.

Like I said, we get it. The posts were not deleted. Let those posts speak for themselves. Walk away.

Thanks Reim, the logo is actually owned by our team, a fun fact I learned through this whole process. Yeah from what you have said and a few things I have heard the 405 should be a good twig. I'm glad they have it in a 100 flex as well, my le is too whippy for me.

I ordered the same jerseys as empirehockey with a three color screen print logo, names, and numbers. Very simple process and great pricing. The order was shipped fast with no errors. After a season and a half of indoor roller hockey, the jerseys have held up beautifully. The dri-fit type material is also very airy and great for roller hockey. The only small issue with them is that they ARE more form fitting (as Empire mentioned), so the big guys (wider, not taller) may not be satisfied with the XXL

I ordered the same jerseys as empirehockey with a three color screen print logo, names, and numbers. Very simple process and great pricing. The order was shipped fast with no errors. After a season and a half of indoor roller hockey, the jerseys have held up beautifully. The dri-fit type material is also very airy and great for roller hockey. The only small issue with them is that they ARE more form fitting (as Empire mentioned), so the big guys (wider, not taller) may not be satisfied with the XXL

Got pics? Would love to see!

I agree with the material - its very airy. In a very (VERY) small way, I almost miss how light the HT jerseys were. The K1 customs from JYA are *gorgeous*, but they are definitely a heavier fabric. I'm very tempted to order a team set of whites from HT, for how rarely we wear white.

I just got a tron 405. The stick is very light but does not feel blade heavy. I can't comment about the durability because I have only played 1 game with it but I'm hoping it lasts cause i really like the stick.

I just got a tron 405. The stick is very light but does not feel blade heavy. I can't comment about the durability because I have only played 1 game with it but I'm hoping it lasts cause i really like the stick.

Mine is still holding up really well, and that's in a low division beer league where sticks take a LOT of abuse from idiots slashing constantly. Which curve did you get, mac53? Mine is the Jarvis (which seems to be a clone of the Easton Heatley). I actually asked Chris Jarvis if it's named after him, and he laughed and said no ;)

I also got the jarvis as well. I really like the curve. I brought it to my beer league game this Sunday and everyone wanted to know what kind of stick it was and wanted to try it out. Everyone thought it was a pretty cool stick

I also got the jarvis as well. I really like the curve. I brought it to my beer league game this Sunday and everyone wanted to know what kind of stick it was and wanted to try it out. Everyone thought it was a pretty cool stick

I loved mine! I wish they made it in a 75 flex. Since 85 is as low as they went, I had to go find what the curve was. Easton Heatley is as close as I've found (love the semi-square toe), so I picked up a Mako 75 flex. If HT made the 405 in a 75 flex I'd have saved my money and just bought that instead ;)

I'm working with Chris at the moment to make jerseys. He's been great, able to make the changes weve asked for, and has responded quickly. Ill post pics when I get the jerseys.

Got the Jerseys today, 2 weeks from when we ordered them. Chris even threw in an extra blank and extra xxl jersey for our goalie. Very satisfied!

Gotta say that the HockeyTron visors are hands down the best bang for your buck visor. I always ALWAYS had fogging issues with both my Oakley and Bauer straight cuts. Been using the TronS20 for about a month now and have had zero fogging whatsoever. Ended up ordering 2 more last week when they were on for 30% off :cool:

Gotta say that the HockeyTron visors are hands down the best bang for your buck visor. I always ALWAYS had fogging issues with both my Oakley and Bauer straight cuts. Been using the TronS20 for about a month now and have had zero fogging whatsoever. Ended up ordering 2 more last week when they were on for 30% off :cool:

Yeah, I agree. I'm loving the visor especially for $15. Gonna pick up the 30 model which is fog and scratch resistent. It was out of stock when I picked up the 20.

Los Alamitos. Just west of Anaheim.

Looks like they're not only making an RS lookalike, but also a Mako lookalike:

http://www.hockeytro...ml#.T9q2beJYu0I

It's both spear wedge and short hosel construction? It sure looks like they're just throwing a whole bunch of BS marketing buzz words out to try and make people bite.