Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

Yeah the workmanship in the fuse area is a mess, which is funny because when I got it the blade and the rest of the shaft looked very well put together. On another note, I played with the stick again last night and got it stuck in a situation where I thought for sure the stick would come out broke and it actually held up. For how light the thing is I gotta say it's held up much better than some sticks. 6 games in with a lot of abuse and it still looks good, it seems very hard to chip up the finish on this one. On the other side, I'm done playing with it as my main stick just because as a stick it sucks...I have no feel for the puck with the thing, it's just a dead feeling stick.

Has anyone used the LE sticks? They are running a pretty solid deal on them right now and looking for some input, probably going to use for a backup but just want some input. I see they compare them to the X5 or and the Easton S16

I bought a pair of the Edge-style socks. The craftsmanship is pretty similar to the actual Edge retail socks. I can't actually wear them, however, because the top hole is noticeably smaller than on retail Sr. Edges and it's pretty uncomfortable for me.

I bought a pair of the Edge-style socks. The craftsmanship is pretty similar to the actual Edge retail socks. I can't actually wear them, however, because the top hole is noticeably smaller than on retail Sr. Edges and it's pretty uncomfortable for me.

I noticed the same thing in regards to the top hole of the sock, I'm no twig, but I'm also not huge, and the sock was too snug around my thigh where it velcros to my jock. I used them one game and went back to the traditional CCM style sock, much more comfortable.

I've got three pairs of their socks. If you rotate them they hold up alright. The pairs i have have been going for about 6 months skating 2-3 times a week. I mean they cost $10 so I can't really complain when they do fall apart.

Anyone tried the Tron ice skates yet? I need a pair for just playing around in with my kids. They are on sale now for like $24 which is less then me renting skates. I am not sure what size to get though, I have a pair of bauer xr2 inline skates that are a size 8 and I wear a 9.5 shoe size. I think I might need a 8.5 skate for the trons?

Anyone tried the Tron ice skates yet? I need a pair for just playing around in with my kids. They are on sale now for like $24 which is less then me renting skates. I am not sure what size to get though, I have a pair of bauer xr2 inline skates that are a size 8 and I wear a 9.5 shoe size. I think I might need a 8.5 skate for the trons?

If you're near a Tron store your best bet is to drive there and try them on - if not, I'd call or email hockeytron and ask about sizing vs. other skate models that you'd be able to try on (they may not be able to compare them to xr2 inlines, but they may be able to compare them to ice skates friends or family members may have that you can try on).

If they fit you and you can figure out your size it seems like a great deal spec wise for the price and your needs. They look similar to the old CCM Vector line, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll fit/size the same.

I think a lot of people haven't tried them because it's easy enough to order socks, a jersey, a bag ect. online without trying them on, but doing that with skates is far from ideal. Fit is always important, but skates are the most critical piece of equipment to have sized properly. If they're a great price, but don't fit properly then it's not such a great deal as you'll end up having to replace them with something else if you want to skate without pain, blisters ect. If they fit you well and you can figure out your size that's certainly a nice price.

hmm getting a bit worried, ordered stuff 5 days ago and still have no tracking number

Sent an email and didnt get a reply

I would call them, I put my order in today and got a tracking number already.

finally got a reply, turns out 2 items where out of stock but they never contacted me about it :?

they "upgraded" the gloves from X 3.0 to X30, not so sure it's really an upgrade but from what i can tell there similar standards. Out of stock of a shaft which i got a refund for, cost 79.99 for the shaft but only got a 63.99 refund, bit confused as to why i didnt get full price, hopefully it finally gets shipped tomorow

Got all the gear last week, Visors are fantastic for the price, never buying oakley or bauer again, not worth the extra $40

Inline wheels are good for the price aswell , they sent an extra 80mm and extra 76mm probably by mistake i guess. Ordered some Elite Pro Laces - 6 pairs but they must have run out of stock so they sent different colors to what was ordered but at least they sent a few extra pairs, think we ended up with 3 Elite Laces which must of been the last pairs because they are no longer even listed on the website aswell as 7 pairs of A&R Waxed Laces and 1 pair of unwaxed, a little dissapointed didn't get what I wanted but the extra pairs makes up for it.

Tape I ordered is perfectly fine aswell.

405 XS stick, so far only played a few games with it but so far I LOVE it, extremely light, good feel and balance, the fuse point looks a little sloppy but as long as it holds im not fussed

I got a pair of socks. They hold up quite well. I hate the Tron logo on them, but I took care of that and used a seam puller. Sure it took a good half hour per letter but now they look clean. I will be buying from them again.

I just caved an bought a Clear S30. I mean w/ 30% off & shipping.. it came out to like 22 bucks.. And w/ all the reviews here and on their website (Although probably cherry picked)

Cant really beat that.

I just caved an bought a Clear S30. I mean w/ 30% off & shipping.. it came out to like 22 bucks.. And w/ all the reviews here and on their website (Although probably cherry picked)

Cant really beat that.

If I went back to a visor, that's likely what I'd be trying. I'm just not sure I want to go back...

One MAJOR problem i have with Tron is their shipping.

I've ordered THREE times from them and TWICE I've been asked by my mailman to pay like 5 bucks..

Why is this? Theyre in Cali, Im in MN and they say $9 Flat Rate Shipping.. And im paying them! Why the fuck am i getting billed for more shipping at my door?

What are they paying them 4 bucks and telling them to bill me $5 while im paying them $9? So they pocket the extra $5

SMFH

Edited by IDoezIt

Maybe your mailman is scamming you. Unless is COD shipping (not sure if postal even does it) can't see any reason for them to demand money to release your package.

I'm almost certain thats not the case

Why would my mailman be so precise and asking me for Five Dollars and Eighteen cents...?

I think the first time it was something like $3.43

Honestly, i think this is there way of making up for all those 20% off/30% off "deals"

I was thinking of purchasing from them again for more visors because i actually like the visor but,. Idk if i want to anymore, I'll probably cave and give them one more chance - 3 strikes your out - ..

Can you HONESTLY put it past them when they are blatantly copying other brand's graphics and using them on their product?

Btw, I've received NUMEROUS things via mail/mailman and I've never been charged at my door for shipping other than the two instances with HockeyTron.

Edited by IDoezIt

The only time I've had a mailman ask for money is if the sender didn't put enough postage on the item. Usually its a little pink envelope they leave in the mailbox with the amount due written on the outside.