Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

Their tron socks fit very tightly, even the skinniest of guys on our team have a tough time pulling them over their shinguards. We also found that the DJ100 jerseys fit very narrow in the torso and tight on the arms. They actually fit like they were one size down. Most guys normally wear a Large on our team, so that is what we all ordered and the things fit like lycra, too tight.

Their tron socks fit very tightly, even the skinniest of guys on our team have a tough time pulling them over their shinguards. We also found that the DJ100 jerseys fit very narrow in the torso and tight on the arms. They actually fit like they were one size down. Most guys normally wear a Large on our team, so that is what we all ordered and the things fit like lycra, too tight.

Hey... So Im not sure if you are being informative or argumentative, but Im not making this up. Im tall and skinny (6'3, 185/190) and the bottom 2-3" of my socks are not tight at all around my 16" Mako M5 shins. The XL jersey fits really tight in the arms, but the neck is all over the place, you can see almost the entire clavicle guard on my shoulders, and the waist is huge. The waist I understand, but the fit of the neck and the arms is weird.

YMMV. I am just getting back into hockey and I am searching for gear that works... for me.

Edited by ridindirty

Hey... So Im not sure if you are being informative or argumentative, but Im not making this up. Im tall and skinny (6'3, 185/190) and the bottom 2-3" of my socks are not tight at all around my 16" Mako M5 shins. The XL jersey fits really tight in the arms, but the neck is all over the place, you can see almost the entire clavicle guard on my shoulders, and the waist is huge. The waist I understand, but the fit of the neck and the arms is weird.

YMMV. I am just getting back into hockey and I am searching for gear that works... for me.

Not trying to be argumentative at all. Our team ordered socks and jerseys through HT about 2 years ago and most guys on the team switched back to the traditional cotton style socks the next game or two. It felt like there was no elasticity to the Tron ones at all. After going back to the site and looking at the jerseys, we actually have the DJ200's, but the fit is wonky. And like you said, the neck fits really loose. I have the same issue regarding the top of the chest and clavicle showing, I feel like I always have to tug on the back of my jersey to get it to look right.

I recently purchased the SK300 socks in bruins colors, and love them. The fit slightly tighter than Reeboks, but are much more durable. Very nice product, especially for $12.

• Like 1

I got my SK300 socks during the holiday sale. $9 for a pair of hockey socks can't be beat. I find them slightly snugger than my Reeboks but not uncomfortably so. I also prefer the looser ankle as I like to tuck my skates into my sock. I really like the velcro on the front and back. The Reeboks only have it on the front side. I find they breathe really well too.

I have the tron s10 inline skates. They came with abec 7 but the wheels wear very quickly and I have no grip on smooth surfaces. They are not very comfortable but neither were my CCM inlines that I spent $150 on. So for $50 they are not bad. I am waiting on new wheels though. I am still sketchy on their sticks not sure if they would hold up to my game play. I'm still stuck in old school using only wood sticks.

any one use visor spray on tron visors? which kind do you use?

I just use cheap car window spray before each session, works well, only begins to fog towards the end. Had my visor a year or two, it's lasted longer than the Hejduk one I had previously.

Anyone know the story on the "authentic" NHL-type jerseys disappearing? These were uncrested, but had fight straps and the multi-stretch material in strategic areas. I was going to order one, then I noticed they went away.

hockey trons customer service is beyond slow and awful.

it's shameful to treat customers this poorly
just amazing that i need to explain myself and the situation to them as they try and scam me
i recently made my purchase online and made sure to get over the $100 threshold to get free shipping.
when i received my order, it didn't include 2 hockey jerseys. there was no mention of these jerseys not being available prior to shipping..so when the order arrived i notified them and they said that they would refund the monies charged....after about an email every week, for multiple weeks nothing has been done..the cs rep blew smoke up my ass (saying it's going to happen and it's write on the persons desk,,,but nothing).... i've been very nice and patient while awaiting reconciliation.
what's even more ridiculous is that i had to return a couple of items and they haven't even paid me for that as well.
now we're working in almost a month and i ask for my refund again and the customer service rep says that they will refund the money for the items returned but not the the additional $10.00/9.98 ...their story now was the order wasn't $100 and that it doesn't qualify for free shipping..
here's the awfulness...first off, the first $10.00 /9.98 charge wasn't for shipping, it was for 2 jerseys that you didn't have in stock but charged me for. .....now they want to use it as a shipping expense not to refund. .
if i was made aware that the 2 jerseys were unavailable at the time of order i would've bought 2 other items to keep it @ >$100..i didn't have that choice (as the invoice already said i was). and even if that brought it under the $100 threshold for free shipping it was brought back up w/the additional 2 pairs of socks i purchased (a day later,..different order.) but shipped w/the original order..so it was over the $100.oo amount
as of writing this, and after i became angry they refunded the monies for the goods i shipped back..but not the $9.98 +tx for the 2 jerseys not sent....i guess i have to open up a claim at paypal to get it back.
.what a joke that i even have to deal w/this aggravation over a ten spot.. ..and how sad is it that they will fight you tooth and nail over this amount, even when you're right.

Be thankful you got a reply. I never got a hold of anyone on the phone nor a reply to any of my 3-4 emails I sent to them regarding a coupon code that I entered (that was advertised on their front page) but for some reason disappeared upon checkout. I'd call their customer service shady, but that would imply they provide customer service.

hockey trons customer service is beyond slow and awful.

it's shameful to treat customers this poorly
just amazing that i need to explain myself and the situation to them as they try and scam me
i recently made my purchase online and made sure to get over the $100 threshold to get free shipping.
when i received my order, it didn't include 2 hockey jerseys. there was no mention of these jerseys not being available prior to shipping..so when the order arrived i notified them and they said that they would refund the monies charged....after about an email every week, for multiple weeks nothing has been done..the cs rep blew smoke up my ass (saying it's going to happen and it's write on the persons desk,,,but nothing).... i've been very nice and patient while awaiting reconciliation.
what's even more ridiculous is that i had to return a couple of items and they haven't even paid me for that as well.
now we're working in almost a month and i ask for my refund again and the customer service rep says that they will refund the money for the items returned but not the the additional $10.00/9.98 ...their story now was the order wasn't $100 and that it doesn't qualify for free shipping..
here's the awfulness...first off, the first $10.00 /9.98 charge wasn't for shipping, it was for 2 jerseys that you didn't have in stock but charged me for. .....now they want to use it as a shipping expense not to refund. .
if i was made aware that the 2 jerseys were unavailable at the time of order i would've bought 2 other items to keep it @ >$100..i didn't have that choice (as the invoice already said i was). and even if that brought it under the $100 threshold for free shipping it was brought back up w/the additional 2 pairs of socks i purchased (a day later,..different order.) but shipped w/the original order..so it was over the $100.oo amount
as of writing this, and after i became angry they refunded the monies for the goods i shipped back..but not the $9.98 +tx for the 2 jerseys not sent....i guess i have to open up a claim at paypal to get it back.
.what a joke that i even have to deal w/this aggravation over a ten spot.. ..and how sad is it that they will fight you tooth and nail over this amount, even when you're right.

Be thankful you got a reply. I never got a hold of anyone on the phone nor a reply to any of my 3-4 emails I sent to them regarding a coupon code that I entered (that was advertised on their front page) but for some reason disappeared upon checkout. I'd call their customer service shady, but that would imply they provide customer service.

awful. i had to act like an asshole and spell out what they did to get my money back. and i didn't even get an apology for all my aggravation

one of the things i ordered from them was a 0.99 skate key. the metal was so thin it bent when i tried to tighten my skates, and i almost shedded my arm,.. the plastic holder it folds into was garbage..amazing they even sell things like this. gumball machine quality

I have placed multiple orders with HT and have never had a problem. The DJ2000 jersey is an awesome outdoor/inline jersey. The visor is, in my opinion top notch. I have the Heat PV Pro stick and it's light and snappy. My only reluctance is the 80-90 glove. For inline this glove feels excellent. Not too bulky and very breathable. But the foams are pretty soft, and the plastic inserts, while they are all over which is nice, are thin. I love the feel of them and they allow for excellent stick feel and control, but not sure if they are as "high end" as advertised.

Edited by Solidus433

The idiot above with no face is {Name Redacted}. He cried because he was below $100 and did not receive free shipping. I granted him free shipping even though he was a girl. Lucky for us we have only experienced two of those in the past three years that I know of ( the other {Name Redacted} ). The rest of our customers are very cool. We just love making new product at great prices for the rest of you. Ok Mr moderator remove this post as you always do.

Edited by Gummer12
Names removed per privacy policy
  • Like 1

The idiot above with no face is {Name Redacted}. He cried because he was below $100 and did not receive free shipping. I granted him free shipping even though he was a girl. Lucky for us we have only experienced two of those in the past three years that I know of ( the other {Name Redacted} ). The rest of our customers are very cool. We just love making new product at great prices for the rest of you. Ok Mr moderator remove this post as you always do.

Dang, I need to talk to a buddy of mine that works at HT about this situation.

Well, I guess I'm glad you guys never responded to my numerous emails regarding a billing issue if this is how you feel about your customers. Just reaffirms my decision to not do business with your company again.

Ok Mr moderator remove this post as you always do.

At first I was shocked and swore off ordering from Tron again, but is this a troll job?

If not, HT should be *very* glad if posts like the above are being removed regularly, as indicated.

Edited by McDugan

I can understand venting about a difficult customer amongst friends/colleagues, but to take it to a public forum is incredibly unprofessional. And to go full retard and give away personal information is bit unnerving. There's no way in hell I would ever do business with a company that is so willing to give away personal information like it's candy.

I'm just thankful that I've held off on ordering a few things from them. Definitely lost my business.

Edited by mc88

At first I was shocked and swore off ordering from Tron again, but is this a troll job?

If not, HT should be *very* glad if posts like the above are being removed regularly, as indicated.

As I believe I mentioned previously in this topic, posts were deleted for pushing product and spamming. As for the identity of the person who posted it, the account was registered by someone at Tron.

wow I am regretting placing a order with Hockey Tron now, not due to the product but they way they conduct business. You would think they would be above calling out people by name on a forum. I can honestly say I will never place a order again.