Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

Once they acquired the Vic and Hespeler naming rights they decided to flex their industry muscle and stick it to all the haters. :dry:

Edited by leftwinger37

`I have to agree with Junkyard above ^....Either buy from them or don't, but everyone here does not need to know your decision here. "Actions speak louder than Words".

I would call exposing what happened here helping other people make an "informed" decision on purchasing from them or not. I'd like this kind of information from any type of retailer I was planning to spend money at.

• Like 1

I dunno- I probably wouldn't get to this thread if I were the new head of Tron. I would just monitor and make certain the offending employee never posted on here again representing Tron and threaten legal action if s/he did. Sometimes, you can get into more of a bugaboo if you come in after something like this when it wasn't on your watch.

If the new head changes direction, we will soon see it; people will say how great Tron is, and the bad comments will be in far, far back pages, if not gone completely from our collective minds.

I think it would be a smart move for someone at Tron to use this thread to issue an apology and a public assurance that such shenanigans won't happen again. So far, one can only assume that nobody cares and it very well may happen again to another unhappy customer who dares state their unhappiness publicly.

What if the offending employee is the new CEO's boss? I have no idea who owns Tron, or how many employees they have... but the nature of the employee's previous posts lead me to believe it is someone high up.

II would just monitor and make certain the offending employee never posted on here again representing Tron and threaten legal action if s/he did.

• Like 1

I think it would be a smart move for someone at Tron to use this thread to issue an apology and a public assurance that such shenanigans won't happen again. So far, one can only assume that nobody cares and it very well may happen again to another unhappy customer who dares state their unhappiness publicly.

What if the offending employee is the new CEO's boss? I have no idea who owns Tron, or how many employees they have... but the nature of the employee's previous posts lead me to believe it is someone high up.

It would seem to be the right thing to do to nip this in the bud, because as it stands, Tron's rep is toast.

It would seem to be the right thing to do to nip this in the bud, because as it stands, Tron's rep is toast.

Doubt it will happen. Their customer base extends far beyond the membership of MSH.

Doubt it will happen. Their customer base extends far beyond the membership of MSH.

I've personally directed people that aren't members here to this thread, and I will continue to do so when their name comes up.

I've also discussed it with hockey players in person in the locker room...they were surprised, as they'd bought stuff there before without issue.

This garbage doesn't fly with me.

Stopped by the Tron store just to see what was there, since they moved about 10 minutes away from me. Soo.. its no longer a store like HG/HM. It's now just a warehouse with a small storefront, smaller than most rink pro shops. I guess selling knockoff gear isn't paying off after all.

Speaking of, they had some sticks there that were EXACTLY like the older TotalOne. Griptac spiral and everything. It was amazing. In a bad way.

Stopped by the Tron store just to see what was there, since they moved about 10 minutes away from me. Soo.. its no longer a store like HG/HM. It's now just a warehouse with a small storefront, smaller than most rink pro shops. I guess selling knockoff gear isn't paying off after all.

Speaking of, they had some sticks there that were EXACTLY like the older TotalOne. Griptac spiral and everything. It was amazing. In a bad way.

that's not necessarily true, it might be paying off, but they prefer focusing on an internet based sales. The store could have been such a little percentage of their overall business that it wasn't worth keeping open, vs just moving it in with the warehouse to save the lease $$$$$

that's not necessarily true, it might be paying off, but they prefer focusing on an internet based sales. The store could have been such a little percentage of their overall business that it wasn't worth keeping open, vs just moving it in with the warehouse to save the lease $$$$$

Maybe so, but seeing this company decline in any way still brings a smile to my face, after the way they've treated me and others.

Enough. You said in another thread when I mentioned they had moved to San Diego that they wouldn't get your business, yet you still go there and talk about them in this forum like a petulant child.

They provide many people access to hockey gear that they can not otherwise afford whether you like them or not.

They have been a store front for some time since they moved out of Los Alamitos.

They've always been good to me personally...

• Like 2

Enough. You said in another thread when I mentioned they had moved to San Diego that they wouldn't get your business, yet you still go there and talk about them in this forum like a petulant child.

They provide many people access to hockey gear that they can not otherwise afford whether you like them or not.

They have been a store front for some time since they moved out of Los Alamitos.

They've always been good to me personally...

They won't get my business.

I'm sure they've been good to many people.