Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

I got my 2nd pair of Draper gloves a couple minutes ago... and it gets more interesting, lol. This pair has the same style of cuff BUT the cuffs are slightly shorter in length than my other (older with MIA thumb logo) pair by around 1/2" to 3/4".

DSC_12730001.JPG

DSC_12740001.JPG

Edited by Too Old

Those of you with the 'Savard' or 'Morris' cuff could you measure how tall the cuff is from the top of the cuff roll to the binding and post the results.

not sure if this is the right spot but it is a custom glove question...

I was looking around the internet for a blank template for Bauer 4-rolls, i found a goalie site where people made templates for almost any piece of gear but the only gloves i could find were reebok, 10ks i believe. Does anyone have or know where i can get a template? doesn't just have to be for bauer, any basic 4 roll glove will do.

Thanks in advance

On the Franchise glove, can you order a 15" 5 roll versus the extended 4-roll? I'm not sure i'm using the correct terminology, but you folks know a ton about gloves.

99% sure their prices are USD. Yes they will ship to the states and yes they deal with Warrior Canada.

Anyone have a measurement on the Savard cuff length yet?

Edited by Btell

Hello!!

Is it right that PSHG deal with warrior canada and their prices on the site are US Dollar or Canadian?? Do they send from Canada or US?? I emailed them but i think the answer here is much faster.

LG

100% sure that their prices are in USD. I've used them twice for Warrior customs and yes, they deal with Warrior Canada not Warrior USA and as such gloves are shipped directly from Montreal. PSHG are great people but I have one word of warning: don't expect them to help you get any custom mods like special cuffs, colors or materials. I don't know why they won't work with Warrior on this but they won't do it.

To those who have ordered from PSHG, how are they so much cheaper than the regular Warrior customizer?

By default they only offer the nash palms, are you able to upgrade to the mustang? What do they charge for it? Other than being crazy soft, what is the feel like?

Lastly, how close is the Warrior navy and red to the Caps navy/red?

Edited by MrWizard

the specs I submitted for my Kovalchuk clones would have cost $302 on the customizer. this included yellow mustang palms ($20 extra), mesh gussets ($6 extra), name ($6 extra), number and pro style ($10 extra). the PSHG gloves come standard with VA-80 with Pro-Pack Foams (an extra $16 on the customizer) and name stitched on the cuff (an extra $6 on the customizer)

PSHG charged me $266 which included shipping.

the mustang palm is very soft and supple. I don't like it as much as the Eagle MSH2 but since that's not an option.....

the specs I submitted for my Kovalchuk clones would have cost $302 on the customizer. this included yellow mustang palms ($20 extra), mesh gussets ($6 extra), name ($6 extra), number and pro style ($10 extra). the PSHG gloves come standard with VA-80 with Pro-Pack Foams (an extra $16 on the customizer) and name stitched on the cuff (an extra $6 on the customizer)

PSHG charged me $266 which included shipping.

the mustang palm is very soft and supple. I don't like it as much as the Eagle MSH2 but since that's not an option.....

Wow, so PSHG already gives you the VA-80 w/pro pack foam and name with it?

Do you have your gloves yet? can you confirm if they did indeed include the VA-80 w Propack Foam? and Name with out getting charged?

Plus their price point is cheaper than most places awell. I wonder why it's cheaper at PSHG...If that is the case i'll order a pair. Plus did PSGH get your order correcT?

I love PSHG, but opted to do my customs through IW. That way I got to work with Joe at Warrior US. I also got my 10% discount as always (IWin member), so the amount was the same as PSHG. Mine were $352 pre discount.

Wow, so PSHG already gives you the VA-80 w/pro pack foam and name with it?

Do you have your gloves yet? can you confirm if they did indeed include the VA-80 w Propack Foam? and Name with out getting charged?

Plus their price point is cheaper than most places awell. I wonder why it's cheaper at PSHG...If that is the case i'll order a pair. Plus did PSGH get your order correcT?

well...yes, they did get my order correct but they do not deal well with special requests such as Hossa cuff. I kind of get the idea that they either don't want to be bothered or are afraid to ask Warrior to do it.

here are both of my pairs done through PSHG:

KovyWarriors2.jpg

WarriorCustoms.jpg

both pairs were done with white stitching down the stripes. for the maroon ones I simply took a fabric marker and Sharpie to them to make the stitching match the stripe and I can 100% confirm the presence of the VA-80 Propack and name.

that said, if I get another pair I would probably go with somebody such as Ice Warehouse so that I can get the Hossa cuff. I asked for it on my Kovy clones and was told, "warrior might do it". it seems like everyone who deals with Joe from Warrior USA has no problem getting these little extras for the extra charge.

well...yes, they did get my order correct but they do not deal well with special requests such as Hossa cuff. I kind of get the idea that they either don't want to be bothered or are afraid to ask Warrior to do it.

here are both of my pairs done through PSHG:

both pairs were done with white stitching down the stripes. for the maroon ones I simply took a fabric marker and Sharpie to them to make the stitching match the stripe and I can 100% confirm the presence of the VA-80 Propack and name.

that said, if I get another pair I would probably go with somebody such as Ice Warehouse so that I can get the Hossa cuff. I asked for it on my Kovy clones and was told, "warrior might do it". it seems like everyone who deals with Joe from Warrior USA has no problem getting these little extras for the extra charge.

I got my pair the Kovy style as well but with Pens colors. I got the default Pro Packs that PSHG offers and the only other thing having my name and it came out to $230 USD. Basically the base price on the customizer without everything lol. Oh and the free shipping is nice too.