Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

I got my pair the Kovy style as well but with Pens colors. I got the default Pro Packs that PSHG offers and the only other thing having my name and it came out to $230 USD. Basically the base price on the customizer without everything lol. Oh and the free shipping is nice too.

Do you mean with kovy style the kovy cuff?

Question to anyone if they've ordered or considered the Easton gloves on PSHG. Do they do any special modifications to the cuffs that they offer? I'd like to see what they offer that may be similar to the Hossa cuff. Also that I'd like to see about getting white mesh gussets. And for the whole glove to be tuftek..yeah I'm really picky, I know.

Question to anyone if they've ordered or considered the Easton gloves on PSHG. Do they do any special modifications to the cuffs that they offer? I'd like to see what they offer that may be similar to the Hossa cuff. Also that I'd like to see about getting white mesh gussets. And for the whole glove to be tuftek..yeah I'm really picky, I know.

thats not even close to picky :wink:

I would just ask them on their fb group.

http://www.facebook.com/pshghockey

I've heard through PSHG that easton is able to due any customization to the glove done by pros so thats a pretty wide range lol

I love PSHG, but opted to do my customs through IW. That way I got to work with Joe at Warrior US. I also got my 10% discount as always (IWin member), so the amount was the same as PSHG. Mine were $352 pre discount.

What options did you get on your gloves that pushed the price up so high?

I really like the look of that short Hossa or Savard cuff, but if it's going to cost a ton more, it's hard to justify..

I really like the look of that short Hossa or Savard cuff, but if it's going to cost a ton more, it's hard to justify..

Pro pattern, name and number, mustang palm, mesh gussets, pro pack foams, Hossa cuff. The cuff is an extra $50.

I like the look too, but honestly, having played with both the custom cuffs and the blooming cuff, I think the blooming cuff is actually more mobile. Or certainly a tie, and so unless you really like the look, its $50 you could save. But then again, if you're paying that much anyway, get the cuff you like.

Also, I think you can see in this picture that the cuffs really aren't much shorter, if at all. The one on the left is the Savard cuff. The blooming cuff is on the right. The cuffs do alter the geometry of the glove though, as I think you can see.

IMG_0727.jpg

Edited by Gr8erade

Nope, Warrior built him several gloves. Dude is picky about his stuff. And it won't happen, they'd have to reconstruct the entire cuff and probably the glove.

It's Sunday and I'm at work, bored. Figured I'd exude a little bit of that.

What's up with your palm there (on the blue and white franchises)? Is that a different overlay?

Im referring to gr8erade's post

Just two different colors of digital.

Nope, Warrior built him several gloves. Dude is picky about his stuff. And it won't happen, they'd have to reconstruct the entire cuff and probably the glove.

It's Sunday and I'm at work, bored. Figured I'd exude a little bit of that.

I talked to Modano during the Wings' training camp, and he said that Warrior had the glove patterns OEM'ed to China to make him new pairs of gloves.

I talked to Modano during the Wings' training camp, and he said that Warrior had the glove patterns OEM'ed to China to make him new pairs of gloves.

Yup, that be true. Of course, Warrior needed the original gloves to make the copies, which they got from Modano who got them from someone else...

Just bit the bullet and ordered some EQ5 customs off of PSHG. Ill see if i get an email or digital proof in the morning. Judging by the "stock available" looks like i was the second or third person to buy them off their site.

My gloves:

Zone 1: Brown poly

Zone 2: Brown PU

Zone 3: Toronto Blue (i asked if this could be Atlanta Blue)

Black binding

Jet Stream blue logo with no outline

Carbon thumb, name and number.

There is no size listed on the site and they say a digital proof is required so i'm looking forward to an email.

Just bit the bullet and ordered some EQ5 customs off of PSHG. Ill see if i get an email or digital proof in the morning. Judging by the "stock available" looks like i was the second or third person to buy them off their site.

My gloves:

Zone 1: Brown poly

Zone 2: Brown PU

Zone 3: Toronto Blue (i asked if this could be Atlanta Blue)

Black binding

Jet Stream blue logo with no outline

Carbon thumb, name and number.

There is no size listed on the site and they say a digital proof is required so i'm looking forward to an email.

Very nice! I can't wait to see the final product. I had a hard time choosing between those or the Franchises.

I love PSHG, but opted to do my customs through IW. That way I got to work with Joe at Warrior US. I also got my 10% discount as always (IWin member), so the amount was the same as PSHG. Mine were $352 pre discount.

I was thinking the same thing. So they were the same amount as PSHG, with only 10% off at IW?

I was thinking the same thing. So they were the same amount as PSHG, with only 10% off at IW?

with the 10% off at IW, PSHG is still cheaper, but not by much maybe a difference of $10-13.

Edited by dayroc

Well after consulting and deciding heavily, I know what I'm gonna get. Getting some E-Pros, dressed as EQ5's in Canucks colors(Royal, Kelly, White). Then probably the clarino palm, they said they can't go for digital, I'll deal. They also said they can do some changes to the cuff so depending on cost, I might hit that up too. Just need to get the funds haha. Oh and I'm ordering from PSHG.

with the 10% off at IW, PSHG is still cheaper, but not by much maybe a difference of $10-13.

IW was a couple of bucks cheaper for me when I got into the Hossa cuff. Without that, PSHG would have been cheaper... As it stood, they would have been $312.00 through PSHG and IW charged me $310.00 even I think... And I got to work with Joe at Warrior USA.