Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

Yes, that's right. I was eager to get them and as soon as they showed up I was contacted to advise the blue stripes were done in the dark navy color incorrectly. They've reordered them and hopefully it won't take long to get them at this late in the season. They (PSHG) could not guarantee that Warrior Canada would do the thumb in blue though... but that's not a huge issue for me. I'd only wanted the correct stripe colors to be corrected for me to accept them. When you get on the customiser and add it up the deal through PSHG is very good all in all.

No doubt.

I'll probably order a pair when they get them

But PSHG is based in Canada. So, what sense would it make for them to have that same partnership with Warrior USA?

That said, there isn't a shortage of US retailers that will accommodate people for their gloves.

simple solution would be to not use PSHG then right? I mean if you want the extras that bad they know exactly where to go. besides it's not like all these people are playing high end hockey and need these mods and it's been said multiple times by people who have both cuffs that the mobility is all the same no matter what cuff you get. it seems to me more people want the cuffs to say they have them, not to actually help their wrists mobility.

I know they are, people just want the best of both worlds.

Warrior USA, Warrior Canada, you make it sound as if there are different factories making different products. You guys are funny... :facepalm:

No, but there seems to be much better customer service in the US with Joe.

Does anyone know anything more about the custom easton 800's? Are they retail E-Pros?

Not sure about the ones from PSHG but my team ordered a custom set of Synergy 800's in the CHI colour scheme and they are WAY better than the retail E-Pro's. The material, construction, and feel were much better on the 800's. They were also made in Canada.

Not sure about the ones from PSHG but my team ordered a custom set of Synergy 800's in the CHI colour scheme and they are WAY better than the retail E-Pro's. The material, construction, and feel were much better on the 800's. They were also made in Canada.

Synergy 800 and E-Pro are different models. The 800 is older and still popular with NHL'ers.

Edited by stuie7

QFT

Warrior USA, Warrior Canada, you make it sound as if there are different factories making different products. You guys are funny... :facepalm:

that was kind of the point that I was trying to make. not sure why the Warrior Canada people wouldn't oblige when the Warrior USA customer folks were making it happen seemingly very easily.

Has anyone tried both the blooming cuff and the older standard cuff? Couldn't find any pics of the differences either.

I've used both. Preferred the older standard cuff, although a lot of people like the blooming better, it's really just preference. I have a pair of standard cuff customs on ebay right now, just posted them. You can see the cuff a bit in the pictures. It doesn't roll out like the blooming, rather it remains straight or parallel with the glove.

does anyone know if zetterbergs cuff is available through warrior?

I was actually wondering the same thing. I'm currently using a pair of his return Eastons and that cuff is great.

does anyone know if zetterbergs cuff is available through warrior?

Doesn't hurt to ask, but I was told the Hossa, Kovulchuk, and Savard were the cuff options available for an additional charge.

In regards to the differences between the Warrior old cuffs and the blooming cuffs, is anyone that has a pair of both able to post up pics of the two side-by-side for comparison?