Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

Which color "yellow" is that on the right glove? Is it sport gold?

I'm not sure. I bought these off of Ebay from a seller in Windsor who seemed to have quite a few pairs of "custom" Warrior gloves.

looking at the customizer I figure it has to be the "golden yellow" because it and "brass" are the only yellow colors offered in carbon and it's definitely not brass.

just to clarify some info from page 1, can you get a shortened standard non-blooming cuff without additional cost?

For reference, I like way Frolik's gloves look. The over and under side of the cuff looks shorter than most guys have it.

just to clarify some info from page 1, can you get a shortened standard non-blooming cuff without additional cost?

For reference, I like way Frolik's gloves look. The over and under side of the cuff looks shorter than most guys have it.

I doubt they'll do anything extra without additional cost

Hossa cuff is a $50 upcharge..

You can drop $350 on custom Warriors pretty quick with all the little mods..

Is the upcharge the same for all cuff options? Or does it depend on what cuff?

You'd have to ask Warrior but my guess is yes. Extra work is extra work.

This may or may not be of interest to you, but Eagle does do great gloves. If you do custom eagles with PSHG, the upcharge for cuff modifications is $15. That being said though, I`m unsure if that includes being able to do something similar to the hossa or savard, or just extending/shortening. Just thought it might be of interest due to the popularity of customizing cuffs.

Is it still not possible to get the logos embroidered on a pair of custom Warriors? I've debated plenty of times about ordering a pair, but if I'm spending $220 on a pair of gloves I don't want screened logos.

Not an option yet

If I'm spending almost $300 on a pair of gloves, I don't want the Warrior logo peeling off at any point. For that money I'm going to get my moneys worth out of them, and I want an embroidered logo.

It's no different than the different cuffs and gussets people want. It's all personal preference.

I'm with you Brian, never understood it either. But like hattrick said, it's all personal preference. But I've never found anything to complain about in warrior's current logo printing/screening.

It just looks much nicer/cleaner/top end. Its sort of like how no one wants screened jerseys they all want the sewn on stuff. It just looks cleaner.

At first, maybe, but I disagree. They both have their faults. Screened logos may begin peeling, whereas embroidered logos begin to tear and fray. Personally, I'd take the screened logos as the edges are much sharper and more professional looking than am embroidered logo. Also, if the letters are white or have a white border around them the thread can begin to discolor after use.

I've never seen the logo come off, but Warrior said is it's partially due to the fact that the two R's in Warrior look weird with certain patterns (like the racing stripes). I had the Pro series last year and the embroidered logo got pretty torn up. I think the printed logo holds up better

They do embroidered on the pro series. IMO it doesn't look that great with warrior's logo.

+1. I had a pair of pro Bully's with the embroidered logo. I think the screen actually ends up looking better and I've never had one peel or wear off.

The screen printed warrior logo on the "classic" cuff roll material looks awesome, it really "pops" and looks really sharp.

Edited by scoops